All American Roofing

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2007

Since 1989 our motto has been “Quality Above the Rest”! Our commitment to quality workmanship and always treating our customers as we would like to be treated, has earned us multiple Angie’s List Super Service Awards, the prestigious BBB Torch Award, the GAF President’s Club award and countless testimonials from many thousands of satisfied customers. Our dedication to ensuring 100% satisfaction with your project, using only high-quality materials and providing superior workmanship, has made us one of the premier exterior home remodeling contractors through the state of Delaware, Southeastern Pennsylvania, Maryland’s Eastern Shore and the Delmarva Peninsula. We are fully licensed and insured, our references are excellent and we encourage you to talk to our satisfied customers....

Why choose Everything Gutter? We are Family Owned & Operated. See Benefits & Offers below! Best Price Guarantee! No Money Down on all Gutter services! We Use The Highest Quality Materials Available! Thousands of References! Certified Master Gutter Installers! Fully Insured, Licensed & Bonded! NO Subcontractors! Lifetime Warranties! All Major Credit Cards Accepted! Zero % Financing Terms available! We Match All Competitors Coupons! Our central focus on everything we do is to glorify God. We practice this each and every day by loving our clients, pursuing excellence in our communication and creative work, honoring our word, giving back to the community and people in need, and growing to be better people who contribute to our world so we can make a difference. No, we're not perfect. But we can admit when we're wrong, appreciate criticism, and acknowledge when we can do better - and we'll make it right. We try our absolute hardest to please, think about client projects day and night, and want everything produced to be the best it can possibly be. Relationships are everything and we welcome you into our lives with open arms.

Jamison has always been a local family run business built on trust, dedication and committment - values that resonate throughout the entire company. Jamison Home Services is a "one stop shop" for all your masonry, waterproofing and chimney needs. With full-service divisions in masonry restoration, basement waterproofing, and chimney cleaning and repair, we can provide everything you need to ensure the safety, protection and aesthetics that your home needs and deserves. We have additional locations to better serve you: For clients in Chester and Delaware Counties and throughout the Main Line: 510 East Barnard Street, West Chester, PA 19382 For clients throughout Central Montgomery and Bucks County: 431 Deep Run Road, Perkasie, PA 18944 Parent Company of Jamison Residential Masonry, Jamison Chimney Services and Jamison Basement Waterproofing. Award winning - multiple years of superb reviews on Angie's List! Additional email - sweihing@jamisonhomeservices.com. Additional websites - jamisonwaterproofing.com, jamisonmasons.com and jamisonchimney.com. Additional DBAs - Jamison Basement Waterproofing, Jamison Chimney Services and Jamison Residential Masonry.

We have over 30 years of combined experience. We are family owned and operated and certified. We aim to please we want 100% guaranteed satisfaction.

04/27/2019

I have had 2 experiences with All American Roofing. The first time they replaced a roof on my rental property. The roof still leaked after and they did come to follow up at no charge. A portion of the roof was not secured and they fixed it although I would have preferred not to need a follow up. I decided to give All American one more chance. Apologies for the long story. In short, while they were...

Description of Work
Roof/Siding Work

09/25/2018

I was able to get someone out to look at the leak within 24-hours. Brian called to let me know he was on his way and arrived promptly when he was scheduled to do so. He inspected the area and did a great job patiently explaining the problem to me. He performed the work at no charge (because what was needed was well below their minimum charge.) As a friend of mine is fond of saying, he's "good peop...

Description of Work
I had a leaky roof.

Thank you so much Mr. [Member Name Removed] for the wonderful review -- we try really hard to do the right thing and help people out as much as possible --

09/01/2018

My. house needed a flat roof replacement. I could not be more satisfied with the completed roof. The roof crew did an a-one job from start (removing and disposing of the old multi - layer roof) to applying the new roof materials. I greatly appreciate their top notch workmanship.

Description of Work
New flat roof replacement

Thank you for Mr. [Member Name Removed] for the wonderful review -- I will pass your kind words onto the owner and the crew who did your roof.

08/29/2018

We used All American Roofing several times through the years. They are a top notch company and very customer service oriented. The guys arrive on time and they are respectful of our property. The quality of their work is the best. Denise, in the office, handles all of our requests in a professional and friendly manner. We would not hesitate to use All American Roofing again.

Description of Work
Roof and soffit repair

Category gutter repair,roofing

Good Morning Mrs. [Member Name Removed] -- Thank you so much for the wonderful review -- I will be passing your kind words onto the owner of the Company Mrs. Devenny and to Denise of course. As always please let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Have a wonderful day

08/08/2018

Very quick response. Estimate was during busy season, and was very surprised how quickly the work was scheduled and completed. Better prices and much better quality than the last roofing job I had done. (Last time didn't use Angie's List) Very pleased with quality of work. Final result looks great. Great Warranty (parts and labor). Excellent site cleanup. Very definitely would recommend to others.

Description of Work
Removal and replacement of household roof. Added Leaf guard to gutters.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Good Morning Mr. [Member Name Removed] -- thank you so much for wonderful review -- I will pass this on to our owner. Please keep us in mind if you need anything else.

Roofing, Shingle Roofing, Replacement Windows, Flat Rubber Roofing, Seamless Gutter Installation, Roof Repairs, Soffit and Fascia Repairs & Installation, Window & Door Replacements, Vinyl Siding Installation, Basement Waterproofing, Sump Pumps, French Drains & Drylock Foundation Walls in Basement.

Ask for details.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal