All American Roofing

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2007

Since 1989 our motto has been “Quality Above the Rest”! Our commitment to quality workmanship and always treating our customers as we would like to be treated, has earned us multiple Angie’s List Super Service Awards, the prestigious BBB Torch Award, the GAF President’s Club award and countless testimonials from many thousands of satisfied customers. Our dedication to ensuring 100% satisfaction with your project, using only high-quality materials and providing superior workmanship, has made us one of the premier exterior home remodeling contractors through the state of Delaware, Southeastern Pennsylvania, Maryland’s Eastern Shore and the Delmarva Peninsula. We are fully licensed and insured, our references are excellent and we encourage you to talk to our satisfied customers....

Basement Waterproofing Nationwide Inc

Basement Waterproofing Nationwide has been servicing the Baltimore area since 1987. BWN has been turning damp and wet basements into dry basements without costly excavation. BWN is a licensed and insured, locally and nationally recognized basement waterproofer. We are the first basement waterproofing company to be awarded the Better Business Bureau's "Torch Award" for outstanding ethics in the marketplace, also being the only waterproofer to win that award twice. An Angie's list Super Service Award winner (2011 and 2012), BWN has the ability to permanently correct your basement problems at an affordable price. When it comes to trust you have come to the right place, we are family owned, family run, local business. We are not a franchise nor are we an exclusive dealer of any one product. As such, BWN is able to present you and your basement to the entire array of products and services available on the market today, allowing us to solve your wet basement problem with the right method at a price that's right for you. We offer a lifetime warranty to our customers, ensuring that your basement stays continuously dry. BWN is above all professionals, delivering excellence in the swift completion of each project.

Offers by Basement Waterproofing Nationwide Inc on Angi
Jim's Contracting

Jim's Contracting specializes in roofing/painting/siding/gutters/chimneys and all types of carpentry. We are a family owned and operated company here to meet the customers standards and needs at there time and liking are goal is to make you feel like the customer is apart of the team

Grablis Roofing

If you're looking for a Elkton, MD roofer, Grablis Roofing is prepared to give you a written estimate that allows you to see our affordable prices. While we take pride in using our skills and equipment to help you save money, we're also committed to installing premium materials that can enhance your home's curb appeal. To make sure that you're safe from any liability, we're fully licensed and insured. We also keep up with local building codes, so your project will be finished in accordance with industry standards.

04/27/2019

I have had 2 experiences with All American Roofing. The first time they replaced a roof on my rental property. The roof still leaked after and they did come to follow up at no charge. A portion of the roof was not secured and they fixed it although I would have preferred not to need a follow up. I decided to give All American one more chance. Apologies for the long story. In short, while they were...

Description of Work
Roof/Siding Work

09/25/2018

I was able to get someone out to look at the leak within 24-hours. Brian called to let me know he was on his way and arrived promptly when he was scheduled to do so. He inspected the area and did a great job patiently explaining the problem to me. He performed the work at no charge (because what was needed was well below their minimum charge.) As a friend of mine is fond of saying, he's "good peop...

Description of Work
I had a leaky roof.

Thank you so much Mr. [Member Name Removed] for the wonderful review -- we try really hard to do the right thing and help people out as much as possible --

09/01/2018

My. house needed a flat roof replacement. I could not be more satisfied with the completed roof. The roof crew did an a-one job from start (removing and disposing of the old multi - layer roof) to applying the new roof materials. I greatly appreciate their top notch workmanship.

Description of Work
New flat roof replacement

Thank you for Mr. [Member Name Removed] for the wonderful review -- I will pass your kind words onto the owner and the crew who did your roof.

08/29/2018

We used All American Roofing several times through the years. They are a top notch company and very customer service oriented. The guys arrive on time and they are respectful of our property. The quality of their work is the best. Denise, in the office, handles all of our requests in a professional and friendly manner. We would not hesitate to use All American Roofing again.

Description of Work
Roof and soffit repair

Category gutter repair,roofing

Good Morning Mrs. [Member Name Removed] -- Thank you so much for the wonderful review -- I will be passing your kind words onto the owner of the Company Mrs. Devenny and to Denise of course. As always please let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Have a wonderful day

08/08/2018

Very quick response. Estimate was during busy season, and was very surprised how quickly the work was scheduled and completed. Better prices and much better quality than the last roofing job I had done. (Last time didn't use Angie's List) Very pleased with quality of work. Final result looks great. Great Warranty (parts and labor). Excellent site cleanup. Very definitely would recommend to others.

Description of Work
Removal and replacement of household roof. Added Leaf guard to gutters.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Good Morning Mr. [Member Name Removed] -- thank you so much for wonderful review -- I will pass this on to our owner. Please keep us in mind if you need anything else.

Roofing, Shingle Roofing, Replacement Windows, Flat Rubber Roofing, Seamless Gutter Installation, Roof Repairs, Soffit and Fascia Repairs & Installation, Window & Door Replacements, Vinyl Siding Installation, Basement Waterproofing, Sump Pumps, French Drains & Drylock Foundation Walls in Basement.

Ask for details.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal