All American Roofing

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2007

Since 1989 our motto has been “Quality Above the Rest”! Our commitment to quality workmanship and always treating our customers as we would like to be treated, has earned us multiple Angie’s List Super Service Awards, the prestigious BBB Torch Award, the GAF President’s Club award and countless testimonials from many thousands of satisfied customers. Our dedication to ensuring 100% satisfaction with your project, using only high-quality materials and providing superior workmanship, has made us one of the premier exterior home remodeling contractors through the state of Delaware, Southeastern Pennsylvania, Maryland’s Eastern Shore and the Delmarva Peninsula. We are fully licensed and insured, our references are excellent and we encourage you to talk to our satisfied customers....

Residential Shingle Roof

+2 more images

roofing (186)gutter repair (23)skylight installation (13)siding companies (8)window replacement (4)basement waterproofing (4)insulation (2)door installation (1)glass repair (1)

Michael G.

They went to my home to do a roofing repair. They were quick resolve the issue and professional. I'll recommend this company to friends a family.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 03/03/2022

Bill B.

Absolutely Amazing!!!!!! We have looked for someone to do the roof for awhile. After speaking with a few friends and family members. We had All American roofing come out and do an estimate. We were very impressed with the professionalism and knowledge. And the Roof looks amazing!! When I got home from work that afternoon, I was very happy by how well everything was completed and cleaned up!! Thank you so very much!! I will definitely recommend you to everyone

Description of Work
Roofing. Siding, all new gutters and a skylight

Category gutter repair, insulation, roofing, siding, replacement windows, skylights, doors

Lori K.

This is a great company!! They are committed to their customers.

Description of Work
Roofing

Greg O.

They made the whole process very easy for me. I would recommend to anyone who needs roof work done.

Description of Work
Roofing

Larry L.

I would highly recommend All American Roofing! Very happy with everything from start to finish. Easy to work with,prompt and professional. Clean up was excellent!

Description of Work
Roofing

04/27/2019

Leigh-Anne R.

I have had 2 experiences with All American Roofing. The first time they replaced a roof on my rental property. The roof still leaked after and they did come to follow up at no charge. A portion of the roof was not secured and they fixed it although I would have preferred not to need a follow up. I decided to give All American one more chance. Apologies for the long story. In short, while they were there fixing our roof, our cleaning people stopped by. Our cleaning people are African American and while that may seem irrelevant, All American called my husband and said "Are you white? The neighborhood looks white and you sound white and black people are going in your home." Keep in mind my neighbor did stop by to see what the roofers were doing and noted that the home was broken in to before by a former contractor. So I can understand the roofer's actions but not his wording. In any event, my husband said the people were authorized to be there. I came home while the roofers were still there and said I can appreciate them trying to look out for us but the wording was off and my husband is black. The roofer was surprised and said he didn't sound black. I asked what black sounds like and he said, "you know, he didn't sound like a rapper." I then ended the conversation. When I called the office to explain I was disappointed, the Office Manager was more concerned with me guessing her race over the phone which made me feel like she was not understanding the issue and she apologized but only after she said "I'm not saying what he did was right or wrong" and the apology was more in the "I'm sorry you were offended" type of way. I will never use them again.

Description of Work
Roof/Siding Work

Work Completed On 04/27/2019

09/25/2018

Tim E.

I was able to get someone out to look at the leak within 24-hours. Brian called to let me know he was on his way and arrived promptly when he was scheduled to do so. He inspected the area and did a great job patiently explaining the problem to me. He performed the work at no charge (because what was needed was well below their minimum charge.) As a friend of mine is fond of saying, he's "good people." I can see why this company is rated so highly on Angie's List.

Description of Work
I had a leaky roof.

Thank you so much Mr. [Member Name Removed] for the wonderful review -- we try really hard to do the right thing and help people out as much as possible --

09/01/2018

Kamal A.

My. house needed a flat roof replacement. I could not be more satisfied with the completed roof. The roof crew did an a-one job from start (removing and disposing of the old multi - layer roof) to applying the new roof materials. I greatly appreciate their top notch workmanship.

Description of Work
New flat roof replacement

Work Completed On 09/01/2018

Thank you for Mr. [Member Name Removed] for the wonderful review -- I will pass your kind words onto the owner and the crew who did your roof.

08/29/2018

carol K.

We used All American Roofing several times through the years. They are a top notch company and very customer service oriented. The guys arrive on time and they are respectful of our property. The quality of their work is the best. Denise, in the office, handles all of our requests in a professional and friendly manner. We would not hesitate to use All American Roofing again.

Description of Work
Roof and soffit repair

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 06/18/2018

Good Morning Mrs. [Member Name Removed] -- Thank you so much for the wonderful review -- I will be passing your kind words onto the owner of the Company Mrs. Devenny and to Denise of course. As always please let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Have a wonderful day

08/08/2018

Brian H.

Very quick response. Estimate was during busy season, and was very surprised how quickly the work was scheduled and completed. Better prices and much better quality than the last roofing job I had done. (Last time didn't use Angie's List) Very pleased with quality of work. Final result looks great. Great Warranty (parts and labor). Excellent site cleanup. Very definitely would recommend to others.

Description of Work
Removal and replacement of household roof. Added Leaf guard to gutters.

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 06/10/2018

Review for All American Roofing - 1015 Brandywine Blvd, Wilmington, DE - 37305206

Good Morning Mr. [Member Name Removed] -- thank you so much for wonderful review -- I will pass this on to our owner. Please keep us in mind if you need anything else.

07/31/2018

michael S.

Vlad, their project manager briefed us what needed to be done and provided pictures of shingles. We liked his professionalism and went with their quote. The crew showed up on time and completed the work in a couple of days. They cleaned up the yard and checked for nails. Vlad arranged for the gutter replacement and we are pleased with both the work and the improved gutters. we have recommended them to our neighbors without hesitation.

Description of Work
roofing replacement, gutter upgrade and skylight replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 03/29/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review.

06/25/2018

KATHY S.

All American was great. They were easy to reach and responsive. The quality of the work and the professionalism of the work force was superb. We met with an estimator who explained all things clearly and who responded later to any additional questions and concerns. The estimate and the job were scheduled for our convenience. We had confidence that this company knew what we needed and was dealing with us honestly.

Description of Work
Removed off old roof and installed new roof

Work Completed On 06/25/2018

Good Morning Mrs. [Member Name Removed] -- Thank you so much for your wonderful review -- I will pass this on to our owner. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you .

04/30/2018

Greg P.

Rep said I needed a full roof replacement that would've cost thousands of dollars but later found this was not true. Also never provided the full estimate. So much for the previous good review I provided last year. After getting 3 other estimate I feel this guy was a stain on this company's reputation and I would never recommend them. This was an opportunity to replace (2) roofs without financing. If they can't get up for that not sure what they are spending they're energy on.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 04/30/2018

02/08/2018

James J.

I would recommend All America Roofing, they were prompt, professional, and priced fairly.

Description of Work
Tree came through roof. Truss repair, soffit and facia repair, new shingles.

Work Completed On 01/31/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review - I will pass your kind words on to the owner of our company and your Estimator Karl. Please let us know if you need anything else. Have a wonderful day

01/24/2018

John P.

Installation completed on time and everything was done as expected. What can I say . Really pleased , They where able to correct the leaks in our Sunroom that had existed for six or seven years.

Description of Work
New Roof and gutters

Work Completed On 11/15/2015

Thank you! We appreciate you taking the time to review our company. Glad we could fix the problem. Let us know if we can help with anything else.

11/01/2017

Jonathan B.

Showed up on time, explained everything, took pictures for me because I would not go up on the roof. They replaced a large area over one half of my house. They replaced a lot of stuff and put new capping around vents and chimney. Excellent job, shingles matched up perfectly. They extended the life of my roof by 10 years. Very honest company. Couldn't be happier with the work done. When it's time for a new roof I will be calling them.

Description of Work
Plywood was dry rotted under the shingles on roof, and water was getting the house.

Work Completed On 10/17/2017

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for your kind words and we are so please that you are happy with the job -- I will pass your kinds words onto the owner of the company and to Steve.

08/29/2017

Alfred C.

The challenge and expertise was to dovetail both roof lines seamlessly with two different roofing materials. Zee and his crew were flawless in that regard. Great care was given also to the details and cleanliness of the grounds from start to finish. Totally professional not only in the project's execution but time was given to explain the process in a way this homeowner could understand and appreciate the work being performed. It gave me confidence in their skills and peace of mind that this job was in good hands.

Description of Work
Partial roof redone from the peak down and across a 2 degree pitch of roof line covering a recently renovated sunroom.

Work Completed On 08/15/2017

Thank you for your kind words -- I will be passing them on to the owner of the company

08/07/2017

Douglas P.

They did a good job, and we were happy with the price.

Description of Work
Replaced roof.

Work Completed On 06/06/2017

06/20/2017

Greg P.

I thought he was helpful and I do plan on working with him in the future of course if there's a change since I've spoken with him, I will get quotes again. But, I really did like his approach and everything.

Description of Work
They gave me an estimate.

Work Completed On 06/20/2017

05/26/2017

Carla S.

They were all great to deal with and we were happy with their work. They also did a great job at cleaning up after they were finished and put back everything that they had removed around the yard.

Description of Work
New roof

Work Completed On 05/17/2017

Thank you for the kind words --- I will pass them onto the owner of the company and the crew

05/26/2017

Derrick K.

I don’t think the leak is still going. I look at the spot every day and it doesn’t look like it’s getting bigger, so I’m thinking it’s fixed. The price was good, I didn’t pay for it.

Description of Work
They came back out to fix another leak in the roof.

Work Completed On 02/15/2017

05/22/2017

Geraldine M.

It was wonerderful! I was very pleased with the work. They showed up on time- came 2 different days. The work was excellent. They were very friendly, and even showed me a picture of the roof afterwards which was very convenient.

Description of Work
They did a repair on my roof from damage caused by a tree.

Work Completed On 05/22/2017