AEG Contracting LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2010

Since 2003, our commitment to our customer’s satisfaction is our priority. We offer the best energy efficient vinyl replacement windows and patio doors at the lowest prices, with unmatched warranties. This simple theory is why our customers remain customers, and continue to recommend us. Our staff are trained and experienced professionals. Guaranteed Lowest Price on Replacement Windows and Lifetime Workmanship Warranty. We offer In Home Shopping, as well as Free Quotes for all services. And we pride ourselves with our “no pressure” approach, so we’re happy to provide pricing for a project you may be planning in the future. With A.E.G., your home will be kept clean and your furnishings will be protected throughout the entire process. $349 SINGLE WINDOW SALE, $1499 FOR 5 WINDOWS INSTALLED, $1299 FOR UNISHIELD PATIO DOOR! (see our offers page). Our window replacement services have grown consistently every year, as we’re able to pass along our factory direct pricing to our customers, saving any middleman mark-up. Our windows and patio doors provide exceptional style, strength and security, as well as remarkable energy efficiency. These windows are ENERGY STAR® approved, and meet or exceed their standards in all 50 states. You’ll start saving money on your utility bills when you invest in energy efficient replacement windows. And we can show you various options and designs that will enhance your home and surpass your expectations In addition to being fully licensed and fully insured in Delaware and Pennsylvania, we are also Lead Paint Certified Renovators, so if you have any concerns about existing lead paint in your home, we are fully trained to handle it safely for you, your family and pets. We work throughout Delaware, as well as Chester, Montgomery and Delaware counties in Pennsylvania. A.E.G. Contracting is one of the most reputable and well known contractors in the area....

Aspen Home Improvements specializes in replacement roofs, windows, siding, entry doors and patio doors! Regardless if your project is big or small, we can help! For more than 25 years, Aspen Home Improvements has been the most trusted name in Home Improvement in your area. We pride ourselves in serving our customers with cost-effective and energy-efficient replacements. Additional phone - (717) 569-3700.

We sell and install vinyl replacement windows, entry doors, storm doors, storm windows, and vinyl siding. We are based in Salisbury, MD and serve most of the Delmarva Peninsula. Our sub-contractors are licensed and insured.

Serving Delaware, Maryland (Cecil, Harford, Kent and Worcester Counties, New Jersey (Salem and Glouchester Counties) and Pennsylvania (Chester and Delaware Counties), Advance provides full-service offerings for all your home exterior remodeling projects including roofing, window, siding, doors, sunrooms and deck installation. Since our inception in 1989, Advance, Inc. has become widely recognized as the Delaware Valley #1 choice for exterior remodeling projects. President and Founder, Gary Derrick, began working in the remodeling industry at an early age and in doing so gained valuable insight into delivering top quality products and a great customer experience. As an engineer, Gary worked in the vinyl replacement window manufacturing business where he learned the importance of offering a premium product coupled with professional installation at a reasonable price. With Gary's experience, Advance, Inc. is dedicated to offering superior building products installed by certified professional installers at a price that’s affordable. All building products offered by Advance are accompanied by a comprehensive, no-nonsense warranty that homeowners can rely on. Advance proudly boasts an extensive Workmanship Guarantee on all products we install. Advance is a family-owned business that is fully bonded, licensed, and insured. We look forward to making your remodeling project a great experience from start to finish. Our success as a company has everything to do with being up front, fair, and honest with our customers. Because we control everything about our roofing, siding, windows and doors from measuring to installation and service, we stand behind the promises we make. We hope you’ll give us the opportunity to show your family how our products can enhance the beauty, comfort, and efficiency of your home. Please give us a call for a free estimate and find out just how affordable your next project will actually be.

08/26/2019

Flawlessly. All windows were replaced including a large picture window and 15+ other windows without issue. The flashing on the outside was very well done and the trim and sealing on the inside were all very well done. 1+ year later, everything is still working very, very nicely. No complaints at all. I recommended Al to my mother-in-law and he replaced her windows and slider, too, and did just as...

Description of Work
Replace all windows in home with new high-grade vinyl replacement windows.

Category replacement windows

Thanks for the review You and your mother in law were both a pleasure to work for

12/16/2018

As a single homeowner, I put off replacing windows for years to avoid the hassle of selecting a contractor. At the suggestion of co-workers, I finally contacted AEG and am glad I did. The owner put me at ease immediately by fully explaining my options, the work involved, and waiting patiently for my decision. My new windows are beautiful, energy efficient, and the entire process was relatively pai...

Description of Work
replacement windows

Category replacement windows

Thank you so much for your review So glad that you are enjoying your new windows Have a great Christmas and New Year Al

12/14/2018

I cannot recommend Al and AEG contracting enough! Al went out of his way to fit me into his schedule for my initial quote and had no problem coming back out when I modified the scope of the job to re-quote. He was professional, punctual and polite. His quote came in at a very competitive price. My new windows look amazing. Will refer and re-hire again and again!

Description of Work
New windows and doors

Category replacement windows,doors

Thank you for your kind words You weee a pleasure to work for I really do appreciate your business

11/12/2018

Al is very professional and very personable. He does excellent work at a fair price. We are very pleased with the final product. We won’t hesitate to call him again. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Replacement window installation

Category replacement windows

Thanks for your review It was a pleasure to work for you So happy that you are pleased with our work

11/06/2018

AEG contracting was very efficient and the work completed was professional on all levels. Highly recommended and will use them again for future window/ door needs.

Description of Work
Windows and sliding glass door.

Category replacement windows,doors

Thank you for your review I very much appreciate your business Thanks Al

Vinyl replacement windows & patio doors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover