AAA

With Angi since April 2012

Additional DBAs - AAA Mid Atlantic Insurance Co, American Automobile Association....

Capitol Benefits LLC

Capitol Benefits LLC

Capitol Benefits is an award-winning independent insurance agency representing 12 states. Our two main offices are in the Washington DC area and the Jacksonville, FL area. We represent over 200 insurance companies and all types of insurance.. We represent our clients, not an insurance company. Discounts of up to 30% are available for combining home and auto, AARP members, Federal Government employees, safe drivers, and more. Visit our website at www.capitolbenefits.com for instant quotes and more information!

12/02/2017

The times I needed them for a tow or to check out my vehicle and get directions they have always come through. I will definitely recommend them and absolutely use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto Service

CATEGORY auto repair

02/06/2016

Agent was very knowledgeable.  Gave great suggestions on how to save money on ticket packages since we were a big group.  Also gave me a guide to Disney from AAA with coupons.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Disney, Universal and Sea World tickets

06/05/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
had a piece of rebar pierce my gas tank on I95, dreadful sound, did not know what it was at first. called AAA, they sent someone out pretty quickly ( you have to have a reasonable expectation, they won't get there in 10 minutes) . Driver put my vehicle on flatbed and drove us to our dealer, which would have cost more as it was almost 60 miles, but since it counted a sa collision, my insurance covered it. Driver was nice guy, and noticed I had left flashers on, and got back up on flatbed to turn off, so my battery would not die. If you don't have any other plan, triple A is a good deal to have, but keep your eye open for deals and offers, because you can usually get better than their official rate

04/24/2012

They come out when ever you lock your keys in your car or if you run out of gas.  The service is good by the membership is a little high.  You call them up and they send a person out within an hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a membership with AAA.

Insurance.