Snow's Painting Service LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since March 2010

Award winning. Our company has been a family owned and operated business for the past 15 years. With 25 years experience, we started our business because we wanted to offer the very highest quality paint job at an affordable price. We are dedicated to serving our customer's needs, and our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. We strive to bring you the very best in customer service. If something isn't right, we fix it right away. All of our work is done under written contract and written warranty. We don't see the final draw until you, the customer, are completely satisfied. Schedule a free on-site consultation with our estimator today....

Shawn's Handyman Service, LLC.

Shawn's Handyman Service is family owned and operated. We provide most all handyman services.We are professional and have reasonable competitive rates.There is no job too big or small. Our company provides Home Improvement, Deck repair, Electrical, shelving and painting.Repair and clean gutters,Repair and clean roofs. Call now and get a free estimate for Power Washing. Let us do the work to keep your home or business looking brand new. If we are on a job or with another client text us.You can send pictures as well of your problem or project.

Offers by Shawn's Handyman Service, LLC. on Angi
Castillos Painting LLC

We are a business with 16 years of experience and I count on a team of 12 hard working professionals. We are well prepared with materials and/or equipment needed for any project. Currently we are working for many builders in the area including Wilgus Associates, Rehoboth Property Development, Turnstone Custom homes, etc. Our business provides the following services: - Custom Interior & Exterior painting - Drywall Installation and repair - Power Washing - Epoxy floor coating - Gutter cleaning - Restoration ( water or fire damage ) - Texture Finish ( Popcorn and knockdown ) - Deck and Stair Staining

Value Dry Waterproofing

Value Dry transforms wet basements & musty crawl spaces into dry, livable or storage space through basement waterproofing & crawl space encapsulation. We have 20+ years of basement waterproofing experience with the best lifetime warranty in the DC/Baltimore area & 10+ years experience in crawl space encapsulation and conditioning. Our services include sump pumps, back up sump pumps, foundation waterproofing, vapor barriers, humidity/ventilation control, outside stairwell drains, window well drains, egress windows, insulation, and foundation repair. We are conveniently located between the Baltimore and Washington, D.C. beltways and our service range covers Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C., and southern Delaware. Our entire team–from our phone room staff to our inspectors and installers–is fully committed to maintaining the highest standards of customer service and providing the fix that best fits the needs of you and your home. Our work is backed by a lifetime transferable warranty and a 24/7 service team. We are very proud of the reputation that we have built through online reviews, within our industry, and among our customers. Give us a call at (888) 768-2583 to schedule a free consultation or if you have any questions.

Offers by Value Dry Waterproofing on Angi

04/09/2020

It went well. Mark and his crew were professional and did a great job. They were on time and worked diligently to get the job done. Rob's expertise was greatly appreciated on the paint selection. Thanks Rob....

Description of Work
Painted four rooms and hall way.

Category interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with you as well.

10/09/2017

Worked in home 6 days. Home located in Delaware. I was not present while painting done. I think price was on high end. Possibly use again for a lower price.

Description of Work
Interior painting of entire ranch home.

Category interior painters

Hi [Member Name Removed], I feel like we should respond to give insight to you and others who may read this review. I can assure you that if you had been there while we worked, you would have seen the amount of drywall repair work we had to do to get your home to look as good as it does. We were there 6 days with 3 to 4 men there each day to get the job done. You got one of the highest quality wal...

10/03/2017

Excellent. Great job patching up the walls. Very detailed and thorough. The painting is great. Looks professional and clean. Workers were very nice and hard working

Description of Work
Had 2 story foyer and 2 hallways repainted and ceiling, major wall repair before the painting

Category drywall,house painters,interior painters

07/11/2017

Awesome! On time, reasonably priced, great workers, excellent finished product.

Description of Work
Interior painting of living room, dining room, foyer, kitchen & master bedroom.

05/30/2017

I am extremely happy with the job that was done. I am having them come back and do my kitchen, family room and Florida room.

Description of Work
Bedroom and sitting room painted. Walls ceiling and trim. Bathroom remove wallpaper and paint walls ceiling and trim.

12/30/2016

Their employee went beyond all of our expectations and did a fantastic job!! We'll definitely hire them again!! The home looks brand new!!

Description of Work
Sanding and painting of the redwood exterior of the home including painting the aluminum window trim.

Category house painter","interior painter

11/18/2016

The Snow’s Painting Service crew gave us a very detailed explanation of the process and the amount of time it would take to do the job. They were excellent in letting me know what time they would arrive at the house and were proactive in letting me know if their arrival would be delayed for any reason. Anytime I had a question, they took the time to explain it to me in terms that were very easy to understand. I will definitely recommend Snow’s Painting Service. I will definitely call them again to do some other work on the house.

Description of Work
We contracted Snow’s Painting Service to paint our cabinets. It was absolutely worth the money! The crew spent a total of about 3 ½ days to complete the job. It involved sanding, priming, caulking, and two coats. The cabinets look brand new and we are extremely happy with the result! It was obvious the crew took great pride in their work and it shows. They also provide a 2 year warranty on their work!

09/26/2016

You will not find a better painting company! Thank you Snow’s Painting for doing a fantastic job in our basement!! It’s nice to experience good customer service and someone that pays so much attention to detail. I did have a panic moment because I picked colors too close to each other trying to do an accent wall. (colors definitely look different when they are under bright light in the store compared to the normal lighting in your home) Mike and staff quickly made suggestions so that time and money was not wasted. I couldn’t be happier and will definitely use again. Now I know why I see their sign’s all over.

Description of Work
Painted our basement

09/15/2016

Great service, quality paint, prompt and clean. We are very happy.

Description of Work
Prep, prime, and paint full interior of house

09/12/2016

Mike Snow is a business man with integrity. Very happy with the end product and done at a reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Wall paper removal from two rooms and painting in four rooms.

Category wallpaper removal service","interior painter

Lead removal, Custom Interior Painting, Custom Exterior Painting, Commercial Painting, Industrial Painting, Deck Staining, Deck Re-finishing, Cedar Siding Staining, Pressure Washing, Basement Sealing, small Carpentry, Spindle replacement, small Drywall repairs, window glazing

Hang wallpaper, Faux Finishes, large Drywall repair or installation projects