Integrated Wiring Solutions

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2013

1685 S Dupont Highway

Saint Georges, DE 19733

IWS has the expertise of a large company with the personalized attention of being a small business. We are licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection and we provide quality and dependable service to Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey

01/25/2018

Robert M.

Prompt response to my request for help and a reasonable price for the work make for a happy me. There is a minimum charge but for me it was well worth it.

Description of Work
When I had new rugs installed in my family room, my surround sound system had to be disconnected. I made some errors in reinstalling the system. A nearby big box store was not helpful in my quest to get the system back up. Using Angie's List I was able to find Integrated Wiring Solutions.

Category electrician

11/30/2016

David K.

All the employees I came into contact with were courteous, respectful and very helpful with all my questions and installation procedures. Everything installed was done in such a way that you could not even tell they had been there...and I didn't even ask them to be that way. It was a fairly complicated install with the scope of equipment involved but they handled it perfectly! There was a lot of programming to do and that took some time understandably but everything worked as planned. I will definitely be using them again in the near future for upgrades and more automation!

Description of Work
I had Control 4 installed. For me this included home automation, security, video surveillance, whole house audio, HVAC control and automated electronic door locks installed. Also I upgraded all my networking equipment and they pulled a lot of cabling through the house for all of this.

Category electrician, home theater design, home security systems, internet service, home automation

11/10/2016

Dana K.

The install was great. Extremely friendly staff always on time. I appreciate Paul explaining what the system is how it works and different options you can have function on this control 4 system. I was skeptical at first but it definitely is an energy efficient way to keep control of the thermostat. You can see who is coming and going with times the doors are being locked or unlocked. Thank you for all of your hard work with the install even with me being difficult with the placement of the I pads. The system is without a doubt an intelligent purchase and I recommend you all my friends and family.

Description of Work
We had control 4 installed and this included the installation of cameras and control pads being mounted and wired not to mention everything being tied in from radio, cameras and garage doors to thermostat and tv.

Category electrician, home security systems

11/08/2016

Lisa S.

The team was professional, proactive, offered several options to fit my needs. Team was responsive to install and responsive to follow on questions.

Description of Work
I had an alarm system with interior sensors installed.

Category electrician, home security systems

Pierce L Shallis Landscaping & Design

Pierce L. Shallis Landscaping & Design specializes in Design, Installation and Property Management. We are located in Edgemont, Pennsylvania and have been creating and managing Delaware County, Chester County, and The Mainline areas finest properties since 2008. Owner, Pierce L. Shallis, is a recent graduate of Philadelphia University and has earned us the reputation of the premier residential and commercial landscape service providers in the area. We operate on one simple principle to provide each customer with the highest quality personalized service. We understand that each of our clients have different needs and all of our designs and concepts are customized to satisfy each customer in a unique way. Our commitment to providing the best landscapes in a timely, cost effective and professional manner is what sets us apart from the competition. Our goal is to create and maintain excellent long-term client relationships, and to bring your landscape visions to life. No matter what your landscape needs, Pierce L. Shallis Landscaping & Design will provide you with the highest quality of service in the industry, while ensuring you are satisfied with the finished project. Contact us today and browse our website to learn more about how Pierce L. Shallis Landscaping & Design can exceed your expectations! ***We offer $25 off any invoice for Military or Senior Citizen****

Award 2022
    The Outdoor Advantage LLC

The Outdoor Advantage, LLC has been making customers happy in central Maryland by performing quality work at reasonable prices since 2002. We specialize in hardscape design and installation, mulching, hauling, planting, gutter cleaning, landscaping, power washing, snow removal and general outdoor maintenance. We help the homeowner add value to their land and create beauty according to the homeowner’s budget and dreams. It is our pleasure to serve the homes of Carroll County, Baltimore County and Baltimore City. We also have several customers as far south as Montgomery County.

Hammond Electric

We specialize in electrical services, repairs, installs, lighting, panel upgrades, ceiling fans, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Integrated Wiring Solutions provides a wide range of electrical/low voltage services for Residential and Commercial electric. IWS also designs and installs commercial and residential Audio/Video/Automation systems from Home Theater to Distributed Audio. Emergency and Bucket truck services also available.