Woltemate Lawn Care

Founded 1981 • With Angi since April 2005

117 N Dillwyn Rd

Newark, DE 19711

Complete Outdoor Maintenance Programs Including: Mowing, Trimming & Edging Fertilizing Weed Control Small Tree & Shrub Trimming & Pruning Leaf & Debris Cleanup Turf Renovation Top Soil grading & Seeding Overseeding Top Dressing of Shrub Beds Mulching of Shrub Beds Spring & Fall Cleanup Regularly Scheduled Visits Snow Plowing & Shoveling...

09/03/2020

Francis T.

It's an ongoing project and has been going well.

Description of Work
Lawn cutting

03/28/2020

Bob F.

The crews did an excellent job all around. Juan and his team cleaned all beds and edged, very high quality work. The crew that followed this week with mulch took care to ensure uniform depth, finished surface and great cleanup wherever needed. I highly recommend Denis and team.

Description of Work
Landscaping bed cleanup, edging and mulch.

Thank You !

03/10/2018

Julie J.

Denis has been doing my yard for years, both individually and as part of a neighborhood program. Individually, his price is right in line with others I have used. As part of the neighborhood program, his price is the best (super reasonable). The work is good. Trimming gets done and they come every week like clockwork. Sometimes rain messes with the schedule but they still fit it in. The quality is good (and when you factor in the price, amazing). My neighbor next to me has the Mercedes Lawn service and ya, that looks super awesome but they pay top dollar too. For the grass mowing experience per price paid, there is no contest. Good enough and thanks Denis!

Description of Work
Regular Lawn moving/trimming

04/08/2015

Melissa F.

They are absolutely great! Denis has done such a great job cutting grass, planting grass and leveling our backyard. He is extremely reliable- always respond to calls and emails very quickly and professionally. Last year, when I was in desperate need of some grass cutting for my new house whose yard had previously been neglected for a few months, I must have reached out to over a dozen grass cutting services on Angie's List and Denis was the first and one of the only companies to return my call. I would recommend this company to anyone and everyone.

Description of Work
Grass cutting/ grass planting and leveling our yard

01/13/2015

Jennifer T.

They just never responded to me and never showed up. I didn’t pay anything. I tried to schedule something with them. It was very difficult to communicate with them and I could never get anything set up. They didn’t follow through and didn’t apologize.

Description of Work
Woltemate Lawn Care gave an estimate for lawn and yard work. It was for lawn care and cleanup.

Category lawn service

Dear Jennifer Tallis If you check your message center you will find that I sent the message below on 11-13-14 I did not hear back from you nor did you give me your phone number so I could call you. In light of this information could you please correct your feedback to more accurately reflect what happened. Thanks Denis Woltemate Lawn Care 11/13/2014 Hi! I just wanted to send you a note in case I missed something. Shortly after we exchanged messages my father took ill and subsequently passed on 10-10-14 I could not remember how we left things. It seems like you were going to contact me. If you did & I did not get back to you please forgive me. I just feel like I may have missed something. Thanks! Denis C Woltemate www.woltemate-lawncare.com Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Woltemate-Lawn-Care/195997660439554

01/05/2015

Lorraine D.

It was flawless. The service was outstanding. They were there every Monday and it was always completed in a timely manner and left spotless.

Description of Work
The provider mowed my lawn, trimmed and cleaned up on a weekly basis.

11/24/2014

Jim G.

They're very professional. They show up every week and are very dependable. They are very reasonable when I ask them to do anything extra.

Description of Work
They come every two weeks. They cut my yard every season and do my lawn maintenance.

11/06/2014

Terri B.

Woltemate Lawn Service is an excellent company. Denis Woltemate is very responsive and professional in all his dealings with the customers. His workers are excellent. They take their time when mowing to insure that they are getting the best cut possible. They also do an excellent job with shrub trimming and leaf clean-up jobs. They do an excellent job when my lawn is the first one of the day or when it is the last one at the end of the day, which can sometimes be into the dusk hours. I have used Woltemate for several years and am very happy with their services.

Description of Work
Lawn mowing and edging on a weekly basis. Trims shrubs and does leaf clean-ups as requested.

10/06/2014

Jessica C.

They do a great job mowing the lawn, trimming, and edging. Last time they came, they pulled weeds in the mulched areas upon request and did a great job.

Description of Work
Mow the lawn every 7-10 days.

Thank You!! Denis

09/06/2014

Mary W.

Woltemate landscaping is an excellent provider. Excellent quality to detail of work, and respectful of property. Reasonable prices. Denis and his crew were a pleasure to work with. Great with contacting and did everything that was planned on quote. Very Professional. I plan on using Woltemate every year. Very easy to work with!

Description of Work
15 yards of mulch put down. Beds edged. Shrubs removed and some replanted. Walk edging replaced and fastened.

Delaware Valley Turf

Delaware Valley Turf is a local company that takes a simplistic approach to pesticide use and limit treatments and exposure with organic based products. All our technicians have an education in turfgrass science, turf management, agronomy, and/or horticulture from accredited universities.

Beat The Weeds Organic Based Lawn Care

More Organics, Less Pesticdes. We are able to develop a green, dense, healthy lawn that you can truly be proud of and enjoy. Beat the Weeds uses the highest quality organic based fertilizers in the industry. We incorporate the use of compost tea to promote life in the soil. The grass will have less weeds, insects, and disease. Just give us a chance to show you how beautiful your lawn can look. Call us today for a free estimate!

Offers by Beat The Weeds Organic Based Lawn Care on Angi
    Strobert Tree Services Inc

Welcome to Strobert Tree Services, Inc., Delaware's premier Tree service. With ISA-Certified Arborists on staff specializing in Plant Health Care and Sustainability programs that help maintain any landscape efficiently and safely. Removals and proper pruning methods are executed in a professional, timely fashion with ease, making the home-owner always feel in control and reassured. In addition to the everyday Tree work needs, we also provide Plant Health care! Plant Health Care is a program in which we set up for our customers trees to keep them alive and thriving! The program includes treatments such as Bagworm, Fungicides, Fertilizers, and growth treatments, all of which can give your trees longevity! If you need our services at 2pm in the afternoon or even 1 am in the morning, no worries! We have a 24 hour emergency service that will respond promptly. Strobert Tree Services, Inc. has all up to date and maintained equipment such as Bucket Trucks, Chippers, Stump Grinder, Spider Lift, and our very own 60 Ton Crane! In addition to all of Strobert's state-of-the-art-equipment that is utilized on a daily basis we are a "Green" company. Strobert is the tri-state area's leader in bio-mass recycling! All green waste is recycled into re-usable materials. They even use bio-degradable chain and bar oil for their chainsaws. Every employee is trained and experienced and proud to come to work everyday. With a BBB rating of A+, rest assured we will listen to your Tree care needs and do our best to exceed your expectations. Additional phone number - (302)-250-9987

Offers by Strobert Tree Services Inc on Angi