Hands On Deck Moving Company

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2014

312 Loganberry Ter 3

Newark, DE 19702

Hands On Deck Moving Company is a family owned business We have been moving families for years. With our decades of combined moving experience, you can be sure your belongings are in good hands....

02/14/2016

Lloydine J.

Everything went extremely well. The highest recommendation is a repeat customer. I am moving again this summer and out of the numerous moving companies that service my area, I will be using Hands On Deck again.

Description of Work
Justin and his team are extremely professional and well trained. I had a death in the family and needed to make last minute changes. They were understanding, flexible and worked with me to help me during that tough time. They arrived on time and worked carefully with all of my items.

Category moving companies

02/16/2015

Zemirah C.

They showed up on time, and kept me informed of their location when they were delayed. They did take an unexpected turn, which made me nervous, but they ended up getting tools to better assist me with my move. All in all, they were terrific. They took the extra time to reassemble my bed the correct way, and I appreciated their professional attitudes.

Description of Work
They moved me from Philadelphia to Baltimore.

Category moving companies

S H Haughton Moving Co

Offers by S H Haughton Moving Co on Angi
    COMPETITIVE RELOCATION SERVICES LLC

Competitive Relocation Services is your local and long distance moving expert. At Competitive Relocation Services, we understand moving is not an easy task to accomplish, so putting an experienced moving company to work for you is our priority. Whether local moving or long distance moving, we are highly experienced movers that will help plan and pack your move. From the beginning, our Moving Specialists take the time to know you and your moving needs, making you feel that your big day is in the right hands. We more more than just "Moving Experience", we have patience. We know moving is not an easy transition for our customers, so we are equipped to help in every way we can.

Versatile

I am owner operated. Will go above and beyond to meet the customers criteria, also this is something I actually like doing rather some might just see a job, I see opportunity to make a customer happy with there home.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Competitive Pricing, On-time Pickup & Delivery, Expert Packing & Unpacking Services, Certified Moving Experts, 24/7 & Same Day Moving, Assembly & Disassembling, Local & Long Distance Moves, Furniture Wrapping, Cleaning.