Hands On Deck Moving Company

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2014

Hands On Deck Moving Company is a family owned business We have been moving families for years. With our decades of combined moving experience, you can be sure your belongings are in good hands....

Overland Van Lines

Overland Van Lines

Overland Van Lines is an experienced full service moving company in the U.S. providing a full range of moving and packing services for residential and commercial re-locations. Our employees are diverse team of highly skilled professional movers working day and night to meet and exceed your expectations. We are committed to deliver outstanding quality services with the most affordable pricing. Choosing moving companies can be confusing, hence we ensure that whether you are moving local or across the country, you know exactly what to expect from us. Get a personalized quote today!

Offers by Overland Van Lines on Angi

02/14/2016

Everything went extremely well. The highest recommendation is a repeat customer. I am moving again this summer and out of the numerous moving companies that service my area, I will be using Hands On Deck again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Justin and his team are extremely professional and well trained. I had a death in the family and needed to make last minute changes. They were understanding, flexible and worked with me to help me during that tough time. They arrived on time and worked carefully with all of my items.

CATEGORY moving companies

02/16/2015

They showed up on time, and kept me informed of their location when they were delayed. They did take an unexpected turn, which made me nervous, but they ended up getting tools to better assist me with my move. All in all, they were terrific. They took the extra time to reassemble my bed the correct way, and I appreciated their professional attitudes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved me from Philadelphia to Baltimore.

CATEGORY moving companies

Competitive Pricing, On-time Pickup & Delivery, Expert Packing & Unpacking Services, Certified Moving Experts, 24/7 & Same Day Moving, Assembly & Disassembling, Local & Long Distance Moves, Furniture Wrapping, Cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal