G&G Moving

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2012

35 Salem Church Rd

Newark, DE 19713

G & G Moving specialzes in Grade A service. We have 7 employees and growing. We accept all forms of payments. Cash, check or any major credit card....

02/21/2016

Gail C.

Very well. Extremely courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Unloaded a pod and placed items in new home

07/19/2015

Warren H.

Local move entire household. Punctual, professional, courteous.

Description of Work
Local move entire household. Punctual, professional, courteous.

01/13/2015

Deborah C.

Vernon and Hector arrived as scheduled. They toured the items to be packed and told me they believed they could get everything into 1 cube ( we had ordered 2). Two chairs could not be brought up the stairs from our lower level because of a stair turn so they carried them around our building cluster and into the driveway for loading. They made use of the rug remnants I provided to cushion and I purchased some recyclable paper blankets from them as well. Everything was carefully secured and they asked me to approve the cube before locking it with the padlock I provided. Both men were knowledgeable, courteous and experienced. They removed art on stairwell walls to avoid brushing against it. They reviewed my next steps in contacting the shipper. I asked if G&G is a full service moving company. It is, and I will certainly contact them when it is time to pack and move the whole house!

Description of Work
Loaded our furniture, carpets, packed boxes into a relo cube for transport to FL. These packers were recommended by the shipping company

06/17/2014

Keshia C.

They provided a quick estimate and will be able to accomadate our move to our new home on 6/30/14

04/21/2014

Karen M.

Our experience with G&G moving was excellent. The communication pre-move couldn't have been better. I received replies to my emails and calls almost immediately. Leading up to the move, I had a phone call to confirm and set the time of their arrival. On the day of the move, I received a phone call to give me 15 minute arrival time. The 3-person team was on time, professional, courteous, and got right to work. We had heavy pieces of furniture that they moved with a few dings, but that was expected on our end. We also had exercise equipment downstairs that was quite difficult to get out of the basement that really slowed things down. I know I was surprised on how much harder the move was. I totally underestimated the job. I think if I had been realistic they would have sent more than 3 people. That being said, when the movers realized that they needed more people, they called and another mover came to help. What is really good about G&G Moving that you might not realize is a HUGE factor to consider when choosing a mover is that they charge a "flat rate." I know I would have been STRESSING that the move was taking longer than I had planned if it had been a 3 hour + hourly charge. The team was very competent. They had someone with expertise in taking furniture apart and back together, they had someone who specialized in appliances (which was very helpful getting a W&D into a small laundry room - he knew the tricks!) Everything went as well as could be expected for the size of the move and my underestimating the difficulty of the move. We definitely will highly recommend this company to our friends. Realistically, looking back on the move, it went as smoothly as one could expect.

Description of Work
Moved heavy furniture from entire house (3000 sq ft) to home ~10 miles away.

Category hauling services, moving companies

04/19/2014

Charles C.

Perfect, trouble free move. Movers were on time, professional and efficient. Fast and cost was exactly the estimate. Thank You!

Description of Work
Moved partial house contents to apartment

01/23/2014

JEFF F.

G&G Moving was simply outstanding! They provided the kind of customer service that we expect, but don’t often receive. Every aspect of this process was handled in a timely manner, from the quote (the lowest price compared to three other companies), box delivery, and finally with Vernon and his team’s arrival on move day. Our move required two trips, and the team handled it with efficiency, while maintaining the integrity of our furniture. If we ever require moving services in the future, G&G will absolutely be our moving company of choice.

Description of Work
G&G Moving performed moving services from our previous residence to our new home.

11/05/2013

Yvonne G.

I've used a few different moving companies in the past and G&G takes the cake. They were speedy, careful, courteous and got the job done well.

Description of Work
My husband and I packed all of our stuff and G&G moved all of our belongings from North East, MD to Cherry Hill, NJ.

10/30/2013

Geoffrey G.

They were wonderful and worked really hard. They picked up our belongings in our condo and in storage and moved it to our new home. They were able to complete everything in about 8 hours. Nothing was broken, lost, or damaged. We had gotten the floors refinished in our new house before they moved in. They were so good about putting felt protectors on all furniture to protect the floors.

Description of Work
They did a local move for us.

10/16/2013

Cindy T.

G & G moving has done a great job to move my 3-bedroom apartment to a house. It only took them 3.5 hours from start to finish. All the furniture were wrapped in a furniture pad. Not even a dent to the furniture. We are very satisfied with the service, and would definitely recommend G & G moving to anyone. As a matter of fact, I have already recommended them to one of my friends. PS: Jessica is very responsible on my e-mails and phone calls.

Description of Work
Moving from three-bedroom to a new house.

07/19/2013

Christopher H.

Excellent company with an eye for detail. The owners were involved with the move and provided excellent customer service. Two experienced movers unloaded three large Pods in about three hours with no issues or damages. There was a problem with the loading of the Pods, but the owner Vernon Gibson, made many sincere gestures and accommodations to compensate for the error. They truly understand customer service! I would recommend this company to anyone seeking residential moving services! They are courteous, timely, efficient, and knowledgeable. Their prices cannot be beat!

Description of Work
Move household items into storage Pods and then unload them at a later date.

05/13/2013

Susee W.

Overall it went excellent. Stress free.

Description of Work
Vernon is one of the MOST professional people I have ever worked with. He moved a dining table and 8 chairs from Delaware to Hawaii. When the shippers (not G & G) broke 2 of the chairs, he was SO quick to have one of them repaired and the other replaced. I rarely had to initiate the followup. He kept me updated almost on a daily basis. He treated the dining set like it belonged to him. He is very detail and customer service oriented. I lucked out in finding him!!!! I wish him and his business great success. Thank you Vernon. You and Jessica are amazing.

Get It Done Services

We provide junk Removal, hauling, heavy lifting, moving services, clean outs and more just ask

Sylvan Friendly Movers

Full Service Packing and Moving Services. Servicing all of Baltimore, Philadelphia, Atlantic City, and the state of Delaware.

EverSafe Moving Co

We're a owner-operated Philadelphia moving company that takes pride in our work and giving customers the best moving experience Philadelphia has to offer. Founded by a long time Philly antique dealer and handler, we are able to offer a range of moving services, from local and long distance moving, storage, and packing services. If you are looking for Philadelphia office movers or even a Philly piano mover we can help! EverSafe Moving Company is your best choice when you need Moving and storage in the Philadelphia region. Let us roll out the welcome wagon for you.

Professional moving locally, interstate, global logistics

Ask for details.