AVG Waterproofing, LLC

Founded 2016 •

AVG waterproofing over 25 years on the business ...

Value Dry Waterproofing

Value Dry transforms wet basements & musty crawl spaces into dry, livable or storage space through basement waterproofing & crawl space encapsulation. We have 20+ years of basement waterproofing experience with the best lifetime warranty in the DC/Baltimore area & 10+ years experience in crawl space encapsulation and conditioning. Our services include sump pumps, back up sump pumps, foundation waterproofing, vapor barriers, humidity/ventilation control, outside stairwell drains, window well drains, egress windows, insulation, and foundation repair. We are conveniently located between the Baltimore and Washington, D.C. beltways and our service range covers Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C., and southern Delaware. Our entire team–from our phone room staff to our inspectors and installers–is fully committed to maintaining the highest standards of customer service and providing the fix that best fits the needs of you and your home. Our work is backed by a lifetime transferable warranty and a 24/7 service team. We are very proud of the reputation that we have built through online reviews, within our industry, and among our customers. Give us a call at (888) 768-2583 to schedule a free consultation or if you have any questions.

Offers by Value Dry Waterproofing on Angi
Basement Waterproofing Nationwide Inc

Basement Waterproofing Nationwide has been servicing the Baltimore area since 1987. BWN has been turning damp and wet basements into dry basements without costly excavation. BWN is a licensed and insured, locally and nationally recognized basement waterproofer. We are the first basement waterproofing company to be awarded the Better Business Bureau's "Torch Award" for outstanding ethics in the marketplace, also being the only waterproofer to win that award twice. An Angie's list Super Service Award winner (2011 and 2012), BWN has the ability to permanently correct your basement problems at an affordable price. When it comes to trust you have come to the right place, we are family owned, family run, local business. We are not a franchise nor are we an exclusive dealer of any one product. As such, BWN is able to present you and your basement to the entire array of products and services available on the market today, allowing us to solve your wet basement problem with the right method at a price that's right for you. We offer a lifetime warranty to our customers, ensuring that your basement stays continuously dry. BWN is above all professionals, delivering excellence in the swift completion of each project.

Offers by Basement Waterproofing Nationwide Inc on Angi
Enviropro Basement Systems

12 Employees. No subs. cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask about Angie’s List discount. License number: 13VH01277500.

06/24/2019

Excellent service. Punctual, expert, no noise what so ever. Smooth hire-do process. I love everything about Alex! He is all what I needed for my waterproofing job. Reasonable, approachable, pro!

Description of Work
External wall waterproofing

06/15/2019

Alex and his team were phenomenal! He ensured he came a day early to allow my family to feel confident about going on vacation without water flooding our downstairs. Alex is a first class gentleman with great pricing and completes his work accurately and efficiently!! Fantastic job Alex, thank you!!

Description of Work
Waterproofing

06/11/2019

The crew was great and did everything that was on the contract. They were very detailed and from the prep work to covering my items. The crew walked me through every step of the process. The clean up was great. I would highly recommend AVG Waterproofing to my friends and family. Great Job AVG.

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

06/09/2019

They made an excellent work, this guys are very responsable. I’m very happy with the result, my basement looks good now

Description of Work
Waterproofing in my basement

HVAC, general repairs, maintenance