Advance Roofing Windows Siding & Doors

Founded 1989 • With Angi since March 2009

1992100581

645 Dawson Drive Suite A

Newark, DE 19713

Please call for more details.

Serving Delaware, Maryland (Cecil, Harford, Kent and Worcester Counties, New Jersey (Salem and Glouchester Counties) and Pennsylvania (Chester and Delaware Counties), Advance provides full-service offerings for all your home exterior remodeling projects including roofing, window, siding, doors, sunrooms and deck installation. Since our inception in 1989, Advance, Inc. has become widely recognized as the Delaware Valley #1 choice for exterior remodeling projects. President and Founder, Gary Derrick, began working in the remodeling industry at an early age and in doing so gained valuable insight into delivering top quality products and a great customer experience. As an engineer, Gary worked in the vinyl replacement window manufacturing business where he learned the importance of offering a premium product coupled with professional installation at a reasonable price. With Gary's experience, Advance, Inc. is dedicated to offering superior building products installed by certified professional installers at a price that’s affordable. All building products offered by Advance are accompanied by a comprehensive, no-nonsense warranty that homeowners can rely on. Advance proudly boasts an extensive Workmanship Guarantee on all products we install. Advance is a family-owned business that is fully bonded, licensed, and insured. We look forward to making your remodeling project a great experience from start to finish. Our success as a company has everything to do with being up front, fair, and honest with our customers. Because we control everything about our roofing, siding, windows and doors from measuring to installation and service, we stand behind the promises we make. We hope you’ll give us the opportunity to show your family how our products can enhance the beauty, comfort, and efficiency of your home. Please give us a call for a free estimate and find out just how affordable your next project will actually be. ...

4.4

roofing (214)window replacement (98)siding companies (55)gutter repair (28)decks & porches (12)insulation (11)skylight installation (5)patio enclosures (1)door installation (48)gutter cleaning (13)general contractors (7)chimney repair (5)

07/01/2021

My home project began due to a tree fall on my home. I was greeted by a friendly, knowledgeable, patient sales rep the very next morning after my call to Advance for assistance. The company had been recommended with glowing reviews, by a family member, who had also had similar work done on their home by Advance. The sales rep knew my budget and was helpful and patient as I pondered over my selecti...

Description of Work
Complete New Roof, All New Windows, Whole House- Siding, Trim, Gutters, Soffits, New Front Door

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 06/25/2021

05/19/2021

Absolutely wonderful. I can not say enough great things about advance. We just had two of our Bow Windows installed in our family room last week and we could not be happier. Starting with the excellent customer service I received from the office in Newark, De. Scheduling was easy and fast. Rodney came out to our home and was very professional and knowledgeable of the products and services they off...

Description of Work
Excellent work and very professional

Category insulation,replacement windows

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

Review for Advance Roofing Windows Siding & Doors - 645 Dawson Drive, Newark, DE - 39337071

02/27/2021

After 18 years, my wife and I started to renovate our home. We met with several companies (one of them being Advance). Prices were comparable with all of them, but quality of materials were not. We preferred the options that Advance offered and felt they were the right company for the job. I have never been a fan of high pressure sales techniques, up-selling or salespersons who’s answers are all a...

Description of Work
Roof, Doors, Windows, and Siding

Category roofing,siding,replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 11/01/2020

11/05/2020

My install was completed flawlessly and I couldn't be happier! Both my siding and windows were installed by Jose's crew and done very professionally. I will hire Advance in a heartbeat for other work that I may need done in the future.

Description of Work
All windows and siding replaced

Category siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

08/19/2020

I was ready to hire this company until they told me they were charging me another hundred dollars for travel time. I replied that was it and I will not be obtaining your services.Luckily my neighbor was willing and able to do the repair in less than 10 minutes so I saved $300:)

Description of Work
Small minor siding repair.

Category siding

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

Review for Advance Roofing Windows Siding & Doors - 645 Dawson Drive, Newark, DE - 38810653

Dear Mr. Ettore, First, let me apologize for my error in misquoting your siding service project. When you sent me the photo of your damage, I assumed you were within the defined borders of our Angie’s List service map. Once you provided me with your address, we identified that you were beyond the area we service in New Jersey, which resulted in the additional $76 cost in an attempt to meet your se...

05/19/2020

They have been very nice with the estimate, knowledgeable and have followed social distancing.

Description of Work
Exterior door.

Category doors

Work Completed On 05/19/2020

05/18/2020

Those guys were great. They were better than expected. Would defiantly hire again.

Description of Work
New asphalt roof

Category contractors,roofing

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

04/30/2020

Very well. Work done to my satisfaction and the pricing was just ok. Would hire again.

Description of Work
She’d roofing

Category contractors,roofing

Work Completed On 04/29/2020

12/10/2019

I had 12 replacement windows that were purchased and installed, several screens did not fit correctly one latch was broken. They took the screens back to the office to be repaired and replaced. I have yet to get a return called from the company. I have had to call them on multiple occasions and have spoken to a rep who said that they would get back to me. To date nothing has been fixed and they ha...

Description of Work
Replaced 12 windows

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 11/25/2019

Mr. [Member Name Removed], As our formal response to your review, we are surprised it still remains posted after our phone conversations in which you indicated that you requested Angie's List to have the review retracted. You informed us that you were working with them to do so, and that it would take some time to have it edited. We are sorry you felt like we didn't execute the service in a timely...

10/04/2018

Really could not find or see where the drip was coming from. Did give us an estimate on a procedure that might work, but not positive that it would work or for how long.

Description of Work
Flat roof leak

Work Completed On 10/04/2018

Roofing includes asphalt & flat. Windows include vinyl and composite; including bays, bows, garden, double hung, casement, awning and sliding (manufacturers include but not limited to Anderson, Okna, Alside, ProVia, Ideal, and Vytex. Doors - entry, storm, patio & French, Siding - James Hardy Fiber Cement, vinyl, fully insulated vinyl. Insulation - blown-in insulation, Gutters & gutter protection, Sun-rooms, decks (wood, vinyl,composite). Roofing/Siding repairs including storm damages

Interior doors, painting, commercial roofing, commercial doors, glass replacement, or solar panels

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Financing Available