Bailey Builders

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2011

Bailey Builders is an owner operated construction co. We will accomodate any size job,from small window installations to turn key new house projects....

CRS General Construction LLC

outdoor home improvements with guaranteed work and free estimates, 15 years of experience.

AROCON Eastern Shore

AROCON Roofing & Construction offers superior services at an affordable price because we are your Maryland contractor. Instead of focusing on completing as many jobs as possible, AROCON focuses on providing quality work and getting to know our customers. This allows us to provide high quality, customized results and unparalleled customer service without adding extensive overhead or expenses. For all of your Roofing & Construction needs, you can count on our experienced team at AROCON Roofing & Construction. We service all of Dorchester, Queen Annes, Talbot, Wicomico, and Worchester counties. Call us today to make Home Improvement, Simplified. #rooftuneup.

Offers by AROCON Eastern Shore on Angi
Spartan Shield Roofing and Home Improvement Inc.

Spartan Shield Roofing is a family owned and run business licensed in Delaware and Maryland. We believe in doing business the old fashion way. We take pride in our work and deliver the results you and your family deserve. We provide our clients with superior quality roofing priced below the competition. Our mission is to exceed your expectations. Our company values stem from a history of honesty and integrity instilled over a century ago and past down from generation to generation. Our Founder's grandfather (James Sigelakis) migrated here from Sparta Greece in the early 1900's and taught his children and grandchildren the old world values of doing things the best way the 1st time! Our founder (Peter Sigelakis) carries on his grandfather's tradition and approaches every project with the same superior workmanship and materials that he would demand on his own home. He has been serving his customers this way since 2019 and recently rebranded to Spartan Shield in 2021. Please ask us about our NO COST Apples to Apples - Spartan Shield Guarantee!!

12/09/2015

We did not contract to perform any services. However, was recommended to professional inspectors that Im now using. Bailey was very helpful in providing me very good input on how I might successfully work with my builder and an overview of the home building community in my area. This information has been exremely helpful in conducting business in the area.

Description of Work
DIscussed my desire to have my home build inspected per draw by Bailey Builders as they were recommended by a former client.

Category drywall

11/17/2013

I used Bailey Builders

Description of Work
builders

Category drywall,roofing,home builders,woodworking,doors

05/14/2012

He does outstanding work. The price was reasonable. He had to do a lot of trimming to get the door in because there wasn't a door there. He was on time and he was here anytime he said he would be. He was a true guy in all aspects. I used to be a contractor so I am pretty particular. He was outstanding and I would definitely use him again. I am 73 and I got out of it. Another company recommended hi...

Description of Work
I used Bailey Builders to put in a closet. There used to be a furnace in there and he closed it in and sheetrocked it. He taped and mudded it and built a frame and put a door in it. He also reshingled the roof where the furnace had gone through it.

Category closet systems,drywall,roofing,woodworking,doors

12/14/2011

I would recommend him highly. He is very professional and very knowledgeable. He is a great communicator. He is a great facilitator in getting the project done. He knows other contractors in the area and works very well with them. He does an excellent job. If I need, I would absolutely use him again in the future.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Bailey of Bailey Builders for carpentry and general contracting. He is doing it right now. The job quickly expanded from carpentry associated with energy upgrades and repair to adding a second story with full bath, repairing a shoddy sun porch added by the previous owners, and repairing wear, tear and original builders shortcuts.

Category contractors,home builders

At Bailey Builders LLc, we can handle new home construction down to the simple window/door change out. We do custom woodworking along with fabricating custom pieces off site and install in your home.