Paul's Lawn Service

With Angi since April 2014

Why Choose Us? Attention To Detail, Appointment Flexibility, Outdoor Lighting, Lawn Renovation, Maintenance Agreements Available (long Term Savings!), Family Owned & Operated, Over 20 Years Of Experience, Owners On Every Job, Keep Our Customers Informed, ICPI Certified, Awarded 2013 Super Service For Lawn Irrigation From Angie's List, A Rating With Angie's List, and a Certified Pesticide Applicator.

Welcome to Jurls Landscaping! We are a family owned and operated company, specializing in garden work, mowing, hedges, tree timing, and more! Whatever the job may be, rest assured that we work until the job is done with 100% satisfaction. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We provide discounts for military and other various things! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! We provide discounts for military and other various things!

Yardz Men is a residential landscaping business that specializes in mowing, mulching, and gardening. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

08/27/2020

I should have read some of the reviews on this business. My bad! When I first called him, Paul was out to my home within an hour. That was the end of any good experiences with him. The primary reason I hired him was to remove a large tree in my front yard that was taken down by the recent tropical storm. The state removed the upper section that had fallen across the road and I contracted Paul to r...

Description of Work
Remove fallen tree and stump from front yard, etc.

Category lawn service

11/10/2015

Description of Work
Were suppose to cut/trim large trees in my yard. Cut down smaller trees and dug up 3 Japanese maples from the yard. Broke a pipe to septic system and never mentioned it to me, was informed by neighbors and brothers.

Category lawn service