Innovative Construction and Remodeling, LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since October 2015

Guaranteed "No High Pressure Sales Tactics" a local Delaware home improvement contractor you can trust. We will go the extra mile to give you a fair and honestly priced project....

ABG&Brother Contractor LLC

ABG&Brother is a family oriented company in which we take pride in our job and try to provide the best service we can. We are licensed and insured and have more than a 10 year experience.

Spartan Shield Roofing and Home Improvement Inc.

Spartan Shield Roofing is a family owned and run business licensed in Delaware and Maryland. We believe in doing business the old fashion way. We take pride in our work and deliver the results you and your family deserve. We provide our clients with superior quality roofing priced below the competition. Our mission is to exceed your expectations. Our company values stem from a history of honesty and integrity instilled over a century ago and past down from generation to generation. Our Founder's grandfather (James Sigelakis) migrated here from Sparta Greece in the early 1900's and taught his children and grandchildren the old world values of doing things the best way the 1st time! Our founder (Peter Sigelakis) carries on his grandfather's tradition and approaches every project with the same superior workmanship and materials that he would demand on his own home. He has been serving his customers this way since 2019 and recently rebranded to Spartan Shield in 2021. Please ask us about our NO COST Apples to Apples - Spartan Shield Guarantee!!

Callaway Corporations LLC

Callaway Corporations LLC offers a $200.00 discount to any 1st responders employed with the police department's emts, fire departments or local hospitals, who purchase a Lifetime warrentied Atlas roofing system.We also do additions, decks, flooring & siding.

12/05/2015

It was GREAT!!!!!!! There were NO HIGH PRESSURE SALES TACTICS!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I called Innovative Construction & Remodeling and they promptly came out to look at my siding and roof and gave me a fair and timely estimate. They showed up on time for the estimating appointment and gave me some other suggestions as to what I may need to have fixed on the outside of my home. After the pr...

Description of Work
Innovation Construction and Remodeling power washed my vinyl siding and an area of my roof.

Category replacement windows

Thank you very much for the positive review! We pride ourselves on offering a "No High Pressure Sales Tactics" experience for our clients. It was a pleasure performing your project!

FREE ESTIMATES -Exterior Services -Commercial Roofing -Residential Roofing -Windows & Doors -Siding -Soffit & Fascia -Decks -Gutters -Sunrooms -MORE

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available