CHARLES TYRE FLOORING

Founded 1995 • With Angi since May 2010

0% Financing Available, full showroom in Middletown, De. Locally owned and operated for over 15 years. Best service around! Charlie will manage your project from estimate to install. We also offer full warranty on all installations for 12 months and handle manufacturer warranties for up to 50 years!...

Delaware-based hardwood flooring professionals. Providing installation, sanding, refinishing, repair restoration, and custom work. Clean up your dull floors today!

Since 1971 Carpets by E.J. Alemar has been servicing the carpet and flooring needs of hundreds of homeowners and businesses in New Castle County, Delaware, Landenberg PA and surrounding communities. Formally known as Ernesto’s Carpets we offer expert carpet and flooring advice, incuding vinyl. Great selection with all the latest flooring styles and colors, as well as superb installation with every floor we sell. Residential and commercial flooring in Wilmington, DE. Free estimates and financing available in surrounding Delaware areas too. Visit our showroom to see every sample under the sun! Or call 302-658-3738

Wjm Hardwood Flooring is a owner operator company. I am on every job to ensure the highest quality, and have 27 years experience in the trade. We use dustless sanding equipment for a clean professional job every time. Call now for our Angie's List exclusive discount.

05/31/2017

Due to popular demand & referrals. Contacted the store for estimate on a project. Someone came by the house but decided not to provide estimate bcos I was looking around. After calling the store few times to follow up, a lady returned my call & left a message on VM my with a sarcastic estimate. May be this is a one off but was pretty disappointed ! Not very professional at all.

Category flooring contractor

05/28/2015

Description of Work
Replaced wood flooring with tile and carpet for entire first floor of house. Excellent experience from start to finish very knowledgeable. We are going to use them again when we do our upstairs.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

04/11/2012

If I was going to use someone, I would use him. He has an excellent reputation. He is known is this area and has been in business for a long time. He came out personally, Mr.Tyre, to do the estimate himself. He spent time talking with me about how the work was going to be done. He told me that he didn't self contract and that he used his own people to do the work. I had another estimate, that was ...

Description of Work
CHARLES TYRE FLOORING came out and gave me an estimate of $2200 to put in wood floors in the kitchen and a back splash.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

Thank you Member for your feedback. We greatly appreciate you business!

02/15/2012

They were professional and did their job without disrupting our household. They did a great job.

Description of Work
This company installed wood floors and tiles in many of the rooms in our house, both upstairs and downstairs.

Category flooring contractor

Thank you Member. Glad you are happy with the project. We appreciate your business!

Full service flooring company offering hardwood, carpet, tile, laminate, & vinyl. We do bathroom tile & kitchen tile backsplash as well!

Floor cleaning & maintenance