ROBERTS ELECTRIC INC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2010

We are a full service electrical contracting firm offering all phases of Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Agriculture Service, Installation, Mainenance and Repair....

We are a family-owned and operated electrical business committed to our clients. We enjoy a reputation of reliability, punctuality and professionalism. We earn the trust of our customers by delivering on our promises of offering fast, high-quality electrical service at an affordable price.

Pace has been in business since 1986 with over 40 years of electrical knowledge. We provide residential and commercial electrical services. We are also a certified dealer of Generac Standby Generators.

Bright Electrical Solutions is local family owned and operated Electrical company servicing the greater New Castle and Kent county since 2016. All Residential services and light commercial installations. Affordable, Accountable, dependable, honest and professional.I have 15+ in this industry and I have had my master electrical license for 4 years.

05/21/2014

They did excellent service.

Description of Work
I had another company come in to run the electrical for a new in ground pool. Their work didn't pass inspection. Robert was able to come and fix what they had done so that it would pass the inspection. He also did some electrical work for our shed. He came out today as well to fix an outlet for my dryer that kept tripping.

Category electrician

Service Upgrades, Motor Contols, Swimming Pools/ Spas, Additions, Mobile Homes, Fuses to Circuit Breakers, Parking lot Lighting, Generator Installations, Bucket Truck Service to 47'

Check, Visa, MasterCard