JGM & Associates Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2010

17569 Nassau Commons Blvd

Lewes, DE 19958

Services J.G.M. & Associates Custom Painting is fully licensed and insured. All work comes with a two year warranty and is performed by one of our in-house professional painters on staff, no subcontractors. Our staff values the same high-quality work that we do; therefore we will provide you with nothing less. We offer custom painting and wall covering expertise. We take pride with high standards and superior customer service. We offer professional painting provided by our skilled employees with quality service. The services that we offer but not limited to are as follows....

04/21/2017

Henry H.

Promised an estimate. It never came no followup. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL

Description of Work
Requested an estimate for a large paint job.

01/23/2017

Diane B.

I have never experienced such meticulous work. I was very pleased and our home looks like true professionals did the jobs! They are not inexpensive, but you truly get what you pay for.

Description of Work
Painting of interior kitchen including cabinets, trim and walls. Also the exterior of our home and made some repairs.

Category house painters, interior painters, cabinet refacing

12/05/2016

Virginia F.

JGM just refinished our twelve year old kitchen cabinets (35 doors and 13 drawers) – they look NEW! They removed the doors, drawer fronts and shelves and refinished them, front and back, in their shop. They enclosed the kitchen in plastic sheeting and meticulously filled in little cracks and dings in the cabinet frames before applying multiple primer coats. They took care to sand between each coat and applied two finishing layers of lacquer. The results are amazing! The fellows who did the work are true professionals who take obvious pride in their work. I could not be more pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Old kitchen cabinets needed update - new hardware and refinishing.

Category furniture repair, cabinet refacing

07/14/2016

SUSAN G.

Great. John came for the estimate within a day and completed work on agreed schedule. Painters did a great job and were a pleasure to deal with.Had several rooms repainted as well as exterior trim. Pricing was within the norm of other estimates. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Painting Interior and exterior

01/01/2016

Bill N.

Was a great experience. Estimate was easy and fast. Work was completed quickly and did a great job.

Description of Work
Repaired and painted ceiling in living room. Painted master bedroom and bathroom.

11/29/2015

Eleanor L.

. They did a great job on everything I contracted for and then they powerwashed the decking around back and painted some other spots just to make it look better. I'm pleased.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior trim and the front porch decking on my Bethany Beach beach house.

07/19/2015

Eleanor L.

After several weather delays beyond anyone's control, JGM prepped and painted the house trim and the porch. He painted, at no extra cost, some places on the side where a repair was done earlier and all of it looks fantastic. I plan to have them power wash and stain the side and back decking, as well as the porch railings, next spring.

Description of Work
Exterior trim paint and power washing and staining of the front porch.

04/23/2015

Sue B.

Description of Work
Bland and JC (the "A" team) removed the old wallpaper from my kitchen and completely repainted it. They did a beautiful job, and they were both professional and pleasant. They are coming back to complete the exterior painting, and I cant wait to see my home after the completion!

08/14/2014

Margaret B.

We've used John many times.....He and his painters are simply the best....and I can't say enough about his site manager Armando....wouldn't think of using anyone else....

Description of Work
Painted master bedroom and powderroom.....repaired a wall in powderroom

04/13/2014

TALBOT L.

John came to the house on time and gave a very professional estimate. I had called 2 other companies, one recommended by a neighbor and one by Angie's list. I never heard back from either of them and this was in February! While John's price was higher than we were hoping, it seemed fair considering his willingness to do some extra difficult jobs and his professional attitude. I totally trusted him to work while we were away and when we returned, the house was immaculate. I will call on him again and again. He's totally trustworthy.

Description of Work
They painted the very high atrium hallway and fixed numerous cracks and paint problems. It looks flawless. They also painted a couple of ceilings damaged by water pipe breaks and put in new vents. You can't tell it ever happened.

02/26/2014

Ginny K.

They weren't the cheapest, but the job that they did was unbelievable. They came in and did the job, they put all the pictures down, and put them back in the same place, and did the whole job that they completed in 10 days. He told me that he had 2 extra painters that had finished another job, and so he put them at my place. They covered all the furniture and everything. John was the guy, and he was very good to work with. All his workers were Hispanic, and he spoke fluent Spanish with them. I have recommended them to other people.

Description of Work
We used JGM & Associates Inc . They did interior painting for us.

02/11/2014

Paul C.

Initial walk through during estimate phase was essential in identifying problem areas on all surfaces, including nicatine, and the proposed remediation. Contract was detailed and specific as to work to be completed. Estimate was one of three and priced in the middle. Award was made to JGM & Associates based on rapport established with the manager/son of the owner. Started on scheduled date and completed on time. Prep and finished work was excellent. Access to and communication with the manager was excellent as expected. Final walk through at completion enabled opportunity to discuss any open issues and to resolve them to the customer's satisfaction. .

Description of Work
Painted total interior of vacant house. Repaired drywall nail holes, nail pops, holes and extensive separation of spackling tape from drywall. Primed as necessary, sanded all surfaces and applied 2 coats of finished color paint to all walls, closets and ceilings. Sanded and applied one coat to trim and both sides of doors. .

12/30/2013

Andy L.

JGM provided a prompt and thorough estimate/proposal, did the work as and when promised and did an highly professional and complete job in all aspects. After they had finished and been paid we noticed a few minor items that needed to be addressed and they came back and took care of it all immediately. I can't say enough good things about this provider and would and will hire them back again in the future without hesitation.

Description of Work
Prepped, primed and painted the exterior of my home in Bethany Beach, including cedar siding, all trim, railings, decks, etc.

08/19/2013

William D.

John Mancuso, the owner was extremely responsive in surveying the job, submitting his proposal and starting and completing work when promised. There were no surprises or attempts to get any form of extras for work or scope not initially bid. Excellent contractor.

Description of Work
Repainted entire interior of 4 BR 3-1/2 bath house.

03/20/2013

Ross C.

Everything was great. We were very pleased.

Description of Work
We had the entire interior of our new town home painted.

02/20/2013

James S.

John Mancuso came to our condo in Rehoboth Beach for a painting estimate. It was very easy to setup the estimate appointement. John was punctual and very professional. The estimate was sent within a day or two. We ended up choosing another contractor recommended by our Realtor. JGM was our second choice.

Description of Work
Painting estimate.

10/16/2012

Sally J.

I explained it above. Everything was perfect.

Description of Work
JGM & Associates, Inc. removed the old wallpaper from my bathroom, repaired the drywall, and painted it with Benjamin Moore Spa paint, which is a high-grade paint, especially for bathrooms. John, who came to the house for the estimate, was very professional, explaining in detail exactly what they would do. He was very patient and took his time with me when I had difficulty making up my mind about the color. Two painters arrived on time. They spent the whole day here, working continuously. Very hard-working, polite and respectful. I couldn't find anything wrong with their work or clean-up. My bathroom looks wonderful! Alltogether a very professional and satisfying job!

06/26/2012

June G.

JGM worked as planned, completed the job on time, cleaned up after themselves every day and were responsive to any of our requests. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
The outside of our 3 story beach house in Lewes, DE was painted. In addition, repair work needed to be done on the siding and JGM put us in touch with a person who completed the work at reasonable cost within the time frame of the painting.

Category house painters

02/29/2012

Diane B.

Johnny was incredible to work with. I met with him on Friday. He listened to what I wanted and was motivated to please. He agreed to get his team in the house the following Monday and to complete the job before our move in four days later. We were hours away while the job was being done, but Johnny kept me abreast of the progress. I was thrilled when I arrived back in Lewes and saw the completed job!! The transformation was amazing. Never would I know that crayon and stickers had been on the walls. The walls were smoothe, bright and clean in each of the rooms. There was not a sign of spattered paint on carpet or other surfaces often spattered while walls are painted. The job was cleaned up and the house left in perfect condition. This was a truly professional job! I would not hesitate to call J. G. M. & Associates again. They do what they say they are going to do (at a fair price), when they say they are going to do it, and stand behind their work. What else could anyone want? I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Having just purchased a new home from a family with creative young boys, we entered our new home seeing crayon drawings and stickers on the walls in the bonus room. The bedrooms also showed lots of wear as well. I called Johnny from J. G. M. & Associates the week before moving in to our new home. I felt doubtful of getting the painting job done in such a quick manner before our move in. However, I was very fortunate to not only get a reasonable estimate for the work but a completed professional job prior to moving in. J.G.M.& Associates painted the large bonus room/office, three bedrooms, one bedroom ceiling, and one wall of the kitchen and kitchen pantry door, all within days of our move. It truly is a fantastic job!

02/28/2012

Carole R.

From start to finish, the project went well. The estimator, John, was punctual and was available to answer questions as they arose. Painters were also punctual. The second day they were here, we decided to move out for a while. That worked well, and I would recommend it. The painters just took over, and even though we would leave the house for hours, it was too confusing to be coming in and out. On the positive side, their "taking over" allowed them to finish everything in just 5 days, and that included clean up. They did an amazing job cleaning up, and they were careful with furniture, etc. We only had to clean the kitchen and bathrooms and do a little dusting. The only thing I wish we would have requested was the eggshell sheen in the kitchen. This was used in the bathrooms for moisture control, and I think it would have been appropriate in the kitchen as well. Overall, this was a positive experience, and we are pleased.

Description of Work
We had all our interior walls and ceilings painted, as well as our enclosed veranda which was painted with 2 coats of exterior enamel. We have a 3 bedroom condominium with 2 baths, and a large living/ dining area with cathedral ceiling. We also have a 2-story entrance. Two coats went on the walls, and one on the ceilings. Trim and doors were painted with one coat of semi-gloss. All walls and ceilings were repaired as needed and then primed. Trim, doors, and windows were caulked as needed.

01/06/2012

Robert K.

Work exceeded expectations. House is located on the beach and is subject to strong winds and weather. House was built seven years ago and needed to be repainted. Owner of the business came out and spent several hours inspecting the house and discussing our concerns. Provided an estimate as to cost and time to complete the work. Painting crew arrived on time each day and worked efficiently. Crew was careful to use drop cloths to eliminate paint drops on decks and foundation plantings. Very happy with the work and have recommended them to several of our neighbors with similar results. Intend to use them again for exterior and interior painting needs.

Description of Work
Cleaned exterior of house, checked caulk and replaced as needed. Primed and painted house with two coats of paint.

Category house painters

09/22/2011

Roxanne S.

This was a great experience overall. Work was top notch quality and done quickly.

Description of Work
Great re-paint of our kitchen. We were so tired of the flat white paint that came with our original home purchase. The painters were nice and worked quickly to finish the job in 1/2 day. The work was smooth, corner-to-corner, and turned out beautiful. We can't wait to get more of the house painted!

Townsley Contracting

Small local business. We are growing our customer base. Quality work at a resonable rate.

Lopenzo General Construction

Lopez General Construction, is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and responsibility in all of our jobs. We are a locally owned and operated business with more than 7 years of experience serving Sussex County and surrounding areas. There is no job too big, or too small for our team!

Castillos Painting LLC

We are a business with 16 years of experience and I count on a team of 12 hard working professionals. We are well prepared with materials and/or equipment needed for any project. Currently we are working for many builders in the area including Wilgus Associates, Rehoboth Property Development, Turnstone Custom homes, etc. Our business provides the following services: - Custom Interior & Exterior painting - Drywall Installation and repair - Power Washing - Epoxy floor coating - Gutter cleaning - Restoration ( water or fire damage ) - Texture Finish ( Popcorn and knockdown ) - Deck and Stair Staining

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Re-Paints (Interior/Exterior), Custom Colors, Epoxy Garage Floors, Powerwashing, Deck Stain/Seal, Drywall Repair, Faux Finishes, Roof Coatings