Bayside Exteriors

Founded 1994 • With Angi since February 2011

Having a good roof over your head gives you peace of mind and adds value to your home. Bayside Exteriors offers professional service and high quality building materials so you don't have to worry about being safe and comfortable, and protecting your home's re-sale value. This comes from careful planning and means our work is done in a timely manner and the small problems are identified before they become bigger ones. We guarantee the quality of our work and use only the highest quality materials. We also provide exceptional customer service - you can ask our many satisfied customers. Our prices are competitive and when your job is finished you will have a new roof or siding that will last, and no job is too small. Consulting, inspections to minor repairs or a new roof, Bayside Exteriors IS your one-stop solution. Additional contact name - Andrew Lewandowski. Additional email - baysideexteriors@gmail.com....

Delmarva Facility Maintenance Services LLC

Locally owned and operated business. We service the eastern shore of Maryland to Baltimore and all of Delaware. We have provided maintenance services for residential and commercial properties. We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

AROCON Eastern Shore

AROCON Roofing & Construction offers superior services at an affordable price because we are your Maryland contractor. Instead of focusing on completing as many jobs as possible, AROCON focuses on providing quality work and getting to know our customers. This allows us to provide high quality, customized results and unparalleled customer service without adding extensive overhead or expenses. For all of your Roofing & Construction needs, you can count on our experienced team at AROCON Roofing & Construction. We service all of Dorchester, Queen Annes, Talbot, Wicomico, and Worchester counties. Call us today to make Home Improvement, Simplified. #rooftuneup.

Offers by AROCON Eastern Shore on Angi
Spartan Shield Roofing and Home Improvement Inc.

Spartan Shield Roofing is a family owned and run business licensed in Delaware and Maryland. We believe in doing business the old fashion way. We take pride in our work and deliver the results you and your family deserve. We provide our clients with superior quality roofing priced below the competition. Our mission is to exceed your expectations. Our company values stem from a history of honesty and integrity instilled over a century ago and past down from generation to generation. Our Founder's grandfather (James Sigelakis) migrated here from Sparta Greece in the early 1900's and taught his children and grandchildren the old world values of doing things the best way the 1st time! Our founder (Peter Sigelakis) carries on his grandfather's tradition and approaches every project with the same superior workmanship and materials that he would demand on his own home. He has been serving his customers this way since 2019 and recently rebranded to Spartan Shield in 2021. Please ask us about our NO COST Apples to Apples - Spartan Shield Guarantee!!

12/23/2018

Excellent. Got an appointment for an inspection 2 days after I called. Pat came out, inspected the ceiling and went up on a steep, 2-story roof. Saw evidence of previous patch work and explained what most likely happened to require that. Told him that a friend went up 2 weeks prior and nailed down some popped nails. Says that may have fixed the leak. Told me to look for leaks as 3" of rain was predicted for the next 2 days. After the deluge, I saw no signs of leakage. He told me to call him and let him know if I say any leakage. He would return ASAP and repair the leak. Christmas Present: NO charge for 2 hours of his labor. Excellent professionalism, knowledge and personality.

Description of Work
Evidence of leaking in breakfast room ceiling.

05/15/2018

I obtained three estimates for the job. Mike did an excellent review of the work to be done. He was on time (a little early in fact, but that was fine) and was very friendly. We went to their office on that Friday to pay for half the job and to pick out a shingle color for the new roof. Amanda told us it would be about two weeks. We received a call the following Tuesday that they had an opening for Wednesday and were we available. We said 'yes' and they completed most of the job in one day, with Don coming back on Thursday to finish some odds and ends.

Description of Work
I had a new roof put on my house, garage, and enclosed deck.

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

03/13/2018

Mike came to my property on 3/1 to look at my roof and provide an estimate. He didn't say much to me, but when he left he said he would send me an estimate in 45 minutes to an hour. It never came. I emailed him on 3/7 and he said he would be back in the office in one hour and would look into it. It's now 3/13, I still haven't received an estimate from them and I hired another company.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

06/15/2017

great jiob was done to our standards

Description of Work
roof replacement

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Bayside Exteriors.

05/01/2017

Had to have repairman come back but once discussed with manager - Bayside Exteriors fixed problem in a professional workmanlike manner.

Description of Work
repair fascia trim that was torn from home during storm and repair broken piece of HardiePlank Siding

Category roofing,siding

03/22/2017

The job was done well and was completed 10 days after I first called them.

Description of Work
Replaced all roof vents.

Thank you for your business!

03/15/2017

My experience with Bayside Exteriors, LLC was great. I can honestly say from my first contact with a visiting home site estimator-salesman, to the crew who completed the project, as well as, to the personnel with the completion and administration to finalize the final paperwork, I give my whole experience with Bayside Exteriors an A+ review. I would not hesitate to recommend Bayside Exteriors, LLC to family, friends, or anyone who needed their services. I proudly display their company sign in my yard.

Description of Work
I needed a roof replacement and demo of a deteriorated sunroom.

Thank you for the great review! We greatly appreciate your kind words and trusting us to do the work on your home. The Bayside Exteriors Team

02/27/2017

So far so good, has not leaked again. There were some shingles that they had to come back and re-nail down flat because they were kind of popped up, but they did that fairly quickly. They got the whole job scheduled and completed very promptly, which I really appreciate.

Description of Work
Replaced the front half of our roof including the dormer and the ridge vent, and with ice/snow barrier underneath throughout due to reoccurring leaks.

02/13/2017

They did a fine job getting my Mom's roof repaired.

Description of Work
They came out to my Mom's house and fixed a roof we have been trying to get fixed for a couple of years now.

01/30/2017

Excellent workmanship and honest dealing throughout

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

Roofing, Siding (including installation of James Hardie products), cedar shakes, windows, gutters, decks

Interior home repair, remodeling.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover