We are now trained to offer disinfection services

Please call for more details.

Squeaky Clean And Dry

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2010

7 Eynon Ct

Hockessin, DE 19707

302-327-6240 Get instant online pricing at www.squeakycleananddry.com/**** Angie's List Super Service Award winner for 6 consecutive years ****. We are a cleaning and restoration company that specializes in a natural cleaning processes when possible. Water Damage, Mold Remediation, carpet

09/26/2022

Frank B.

Jack and Lee were great- arrived on time, got right into the job and left no mess or concerns. Also did their best on an old carport in an unused bedroom that had seen better days. Good job.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

04/11/2022

Janyce C.

Jim did a great job and left my home Squeaky Clean! We had a water issue and mold in our crawlspace. In a confined area he installed a sump pump and dehumidifier where there wasn't one, So it wasn't easy. Then he completely remediated the mold issue. It's been a week and I already can smell the difference. Jim was very easy to deal with and priced fairly and as expected. I highly recommend Squeaky Clean and Dry for any dampness problems.

Description of Work
Sump pump and dehumidifier install, and mold remediation.

12/14/2020

Mark O.

We had the carpets in our home cleaned. Lee showed up on time and did a thorough job. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

11/12/2020

Christopher H.

Horrible! He continually guessed at the urine smell of basement of house we had just purchased. Was in and out for a total of a year with no results. Gave us a 100% money back garuntee and now he wont answet his phone. Jim is a liar do yourself a favor and call serv pro.

Description of Work
Smell remediation

Category carpet cleaners, water damage restoration, mold removal

There are two sides to this story as in all disagreements. I cherish all my clients as many years ago I had discovered the rule of reciprocity...to give without truly expecting anything in return. Most people don’t trust a stranger in their homes until the stranger can provide many moments of truth which is accomplished by giving. This is a philosophy that takes time to teach employees as most companies teach the exact opposite through coercive sales tactics and lack of transparency. There is no benefit to the reader of this post on the lengthy details of what we tried to accomplish for you other than achieving success for you was a moving target for us. There are people who thrive on manipulation and they are at their best when they find a giver. You manipulated this project with the hope of me giving up and returning money or threatening my reputation. I hope you find peace in your search.

10/15/2020

Virginia H.

A beautiful job, especially in cleaning spots and a dirty staircase. My carpets look new.

Description of Work
Three bedrooms, two stairs, hall, and living room

10/15/2020

Virginia H.

Description of Work
Three bedrooms, two stairs, hall, and living room

09/01/2020

Susan K.

Lee was very nice! He did a great good

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and stairs

07/03/2020

Lynn S.

Super - carpet looks great -- just like new (and it's years and years old). However, Angie's list coupon was not valid. Apparently, there was an issue with Angie's list not taking coupons off the website timely.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaned

03/16/2020

Carol C.

They have been excellent. I would definitely recommend them and will use them again.

Description of Work
I have used them twice to clean my carpets.

01/31/2020

Carol C.

Great service from start to finish! A little more expensive than the other quotes I received, but the extra money was worth it. They did a great job.

Description of Work
Carpet and upholstery cleaning

10/28/2019

Irene M.

Owner did job himself. Did very nice job and worked on pet stains. Price was more than I anticipated though, not sure how they compare to others but chose them due to their reviews. Would use them again.

Description of Work
Large finished basement carpeting.

05/04/2019

Sue F.

Jim called me the day before to confirm, Austin and Lee were on time and cheerful. Lee explained the process thoroughly and told me what to expect as far as drying time, etc. Offered me Scotchbrite type protection, but no pressure. They cleaned a large area rug, front porch wall to wall and wall to wall in an apartment on property. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

03/20/2019

ellen E.

wow! i couldn’t be more pleased. these guys are so thorough and professional, and the products they use are super. i had already vacuumed, but then they vacuumed and got up so much more dirt. then followed by several steps of cleaning. we have wall to wall carpet on two floors and on the stairs done, as well as a very good oriental rug and 2 smaller rugs. they used different products for the rug vs the carpet. plus a scotch guard protectant. everything looks like new. we thought the price was very reasonable. also, they carefully moved furniture and put it back exactly where i wanted it. this will be my carpet cleaner from now on.

Description of Work
wall to wall carpet and oriental rug

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

10/17/2018

Jacklyn H.

We had 2 rooms and a hallway cleaned and a 3x5 rug. We were disappointed that the pet stains on the bedroom carpet did not come clean....at all. But the hallway and other room came out great. We also ended up having the tiles and the grout in the kitchen and laundry room cleaned. That also came out great.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, oriental rug cleaning

09/14/2018

Barbara H.

Excellent job!! Lee came in and immediately looked over the two rooms of carpeting that I needed cleaned (pet stains), thoroughly explained the procedure he was going to use to get the them looking the way I wanted them to, then went right to work. Only a few pieces of furniture had to be moved, as I just wanted the primary visible parts of the carpets cleaned. When he was finished, my dining room rug, especially, which is light in color and decades old, looked brand new! I highly recommend this company to take care of any and all carpet cleaning. I did use the coupon that is available, which was an additional bonus! Lee was a very pleasant person to talk to, answering all my questions with clarity and obvious knowledge. I'm very happy with the results!

Description of Work
Carpets in two rooms cleaned

07/30/2018

Elizabeth D.

The best out there. Don’t go with the regular rug cleaners. You’ Never Be Sorry with them! Unbelievable jobs, I’ve had them out several times!!!!!

Description of Work
Cat urine cleaned, furniture and rugs cleaned.

07/25/2018

Tom T.

This was my first experience with this company. They came on short notice, and cleaned five areas plus two office chairs and two area rugs. They were careful of my furniture and woodwork, and explained the process carefully. There was very little chemical smell, and they got my carpet cleaner than it has been in years. They were quite expensive, but I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Carpet and furniture cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

07/04/2018

Kathleen H.

They did an amazing job with the space. I had moved into this apartment with my dog about 7 months ago. My dog had been with me through several temporary moves, & had a hard time adjusting this last time. The situation is under control now, but the carpet really needed a good cleaning & deodorizing. I called several services, but really liked what Squeaky Clean had to say about the thoroughness of their service. Even though they were not the cheapest service out there, they were well worth the extra money & did a fantastic job - exactly what I needed. sq

Description of Work
cleaning & deodorizing of living rm/dining area carpet

06/11/2018

Melanee J.

For the most part it went well, as with this type of thing, as we progressed, more needs were uncovered.

Description of Work
Water damage and mold remeadiation

04/04/2018

Patrick V.

Wonderful team. Very prompt and focused. Listened carefully and responded thoughtfully to my questions. They were highly efficient and professional as well as warm and engaging. Did an outstanding job removing a couple of pet stains. This was the second time I have used them and would not hesitate to contact them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned three rooms, hallway, and staircase.

02/21/2018

Thomas S.

We had just settled on a house on a Friday and they were able to clean our carpets on that Monday. Great job and very knowledgeable..

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning 2 floors and stairs

09/14/2017

Bob H.

Lee and Pete were the technicians and they explained everything and answered all of our questions. The carpets looks great and the stains came out.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in 5 rooms and our stairs. There were dog stains on some of the carpets.

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

08/18/2017

CHAD S.

My recent/first experience using Squeaky Clean And Dry LLC has been fantastic. When I called to inquire about services I spoke with Jim. He worked with me to accommodate my schedule and answered all of my questions about their services. The crew, Lee and Jessie, were extremely professional, personable, and efficient. Prior to hiring Squeaky Clean And Dry my wife and I were debating replacing our carpets and upholstery but after Lee and Jessie were done thoroughly cleaning them there is no need to replace them. The companies cleaning methods gave our old carpets and couches renewed life. I will definitely use their services in the future and recommend them to all. Thank you Jim, Lee, and Jessie!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

08/10/2017

Betsy B.

We bought a house that needed cleaning to rid the carpets of the smells of the previous owner's dog (not urine smells thankfully!), and the deodorizer that they must have sprayed regularly. Lee assessed the job and gave us a quote. His morning allowed him to come over earlier than scheduled. He called ahead to see if that was ok with us (it was). He was personable and told cute and corny jokes while measuring the spaces for the quote. We then sat down as he described the process. When we asked about availability he called the owner right then to check the calendar. Timing of the job was important to us because we were keeping our furniture stored until the house was cleaned enough to put everything in. Lee and Jesse arrived on time, worked quickly. The odors were mitigated almost completely. We feel so much better about the rooms that they cleaned. Importantly I want to mention that Jim the owner was very responsive and professional on the he phone. After Lee had left I realized I had a question about the cleaner that they used. Jim phoned back with clear and descriptive information. I thought the entire process with all three of the men we worked with was positive and well worth the cost.

Description of Work
We had wall-to-wall carpeting in 3 bedrooms and a hallway, plus a staircase, and wall-to-wall carpeting in 2 finished basement rooms.

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile

08/03/2017

Patty P.

Lee and Pete just completed cleaning the upholstery on my sectional and rocker recliner - great job. The rocker recliner had some serious odor due to one of my cats urinating on the chair. My husband had used Nature's Miracle for the last year trying to get the smell out of the fabric with no luck. Squeaky Clean and Dry applied a solution that really did the trick and the smell is completely gone. My sectional and recliner are so clean and this wasn't an easy cleaning job as I have 5 cats and the hair alone on the furniture was quite a large amount. My house smells great - no chemical smell. Thanks Lee, Pete and Jim for really helping me out on this - you did an awesome job.

Description of Work
Upholstery cleaning of a sectional and rocker recliner. Rocker recliner had strong cat urine odor that needed to be remediated.

Category upholstery cleaning