APJ Home Repair Services

Founded 2007 • With Angi since October 2014

73 Frog Leg Ln

Frederica, DE 19946

Our company was designed with the customer in mind. To give the best prices to our customers we had to get out of old company business models. We dont keep staff on hand; we have sub-contractors on our team which enables us to pass the savings onto our customer. All subs are fully licensed and insured. When your guys are subs then you dont need a huge office staff and there is no need for vans or trucks because your subs already have them. Finally there is no need for a huge office space. All of these savings are past down to the customer. Thats why we guaranty that no licensed and insured company can beat our prices for the same quality of work. We accept cash, credit or debit cards, and we also do some in-house financing when applicable....

07/26/2015

Virginia E.

The roof looks good, and they worked fast and hard to get it done in spite of doing all of the traveling to get there.

Description of Work
This was a weird situation. I hired man (Nick Forte) advertising himself as APJ Home Repair Service (he and his two sons). As it turned out he was a former employee of APJ who stole the business identity, as well as stealing $1500 from me, money I gave him to buy materials that he never bought before walking off the job when he found I would give him no more till I saw materials. Happened to be that he used the APJ form for the bid, with the actual owner (Thomas Brown) phone number. I called Mr. Brown. He was very apologetic AND sent two men to my house 300 miles away to finish the house for the cost of the difference so I would not be out $1500. Who would do that?? I am very grateful to Mr. Brown and the crew- Tyrell and Gene - for getting me out of my nightmare.

05/07/2015

Alex C.

Description of Work
Various jobs to prepare a house that I was listing for sale. wax Floors, clean roof, paint shutters, put in lanoleum floor.

Category flooring contractor, roofing

01/30/2015

Robert L.

went great, I had left APJ Thomas Brown The Keys to the house because I had to travel for work, I left town for the week, when I got back it was finished and was even left a note stating everything they had done.. Price was right on, they even came out there pocket on a few things that wasn't on the list "GREAT JOB" paint crew was clean and honest and best of all the price was Great!!! Would I REHIRE this Crew..? YES!! YES!! YES!!..

Description of Work
Painted The Outside Shutters and All In HOuse

11/10/2014

Debbie B.

I went through 3 roofers before Thomas they were way to high. Thomas gave a good price for his roofing at no extra cost gave me life time shingles, everyone else charge extra for life time shingles. Thomas and his crew also added in at no extra cost our g utters and power washing my home. As soon as it is all done I will give before and after pictures !!! If anyone needs work on their home call Thomas Brown they do roofs painting flooring ex. I could go on and on. Hes the man you need he is on Angie's list and I give him 5 stars.

Description of Work
APJ Thomas Brown Roofing is the Best their is. I hired Thomas and his team and they did a fantastic job very professional.

Thank You [member name removed], Please Take The Time To See Us On Facebook, HomeAdvisor, and Red Beacon, We Would Really Like To See More Reviews "REPORT CARD" On Our Other Sites... Again Thank You For Your Busniess.... APJ Thomas Brown :)

Tmb general contractor

Room Flippers llc

Flooring sales service and installation. At home mobile shopping. Contractor show room and distribution warehouse. Residential and commercial.

PSP Cleaning LLC

Residential and commercial exterior cleaning. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Handyman Services. Roofing – Installation & Repair. Gutters Cleaning and Installation. Carpet Installation, Repair & Cleaning. Windows. Doors. Decks. Siding. Pressure Washing.

Landscaping.