Castillos Painting LLC

Delaware
12/31/2020

34511 Rickards Rd

Frankford, DE 19945

We are a business with 16 years of experience and I count on a team of 12 hard working professionals. We are well prepared with materials and/or equipment needed for any project. Currently we are working for many builders in the area including Wilgus Associates, Rehoboth Property Development, Turnstone Custom homes, etc. Our business provides the following services: - Custom Interior & Exterior painting - Drywall Installation and repair - Power Washing - Epoxy floor coating - Gutter cleaning - Restoration ( water or fire damage ) - Texture Finish ( Popcorn and knockdown ) - Deck and Stair Staining...

interior painting (7)house painting (5)pressure washing (3)tile installation (3)drywall (1)

03/03/2021

Very good. All four rooms look really good and it was done in two days.However some of the trim around the windows did not get painted.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

03/02/2021

great. job. , honest. dependable and courteous.

Description of Work
interior. paintiing

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

03/01/2021

The timing and price were reasonable. Everything was handled easily, politely, and professionally and I'm very pleased with the result. When I get ready to have the next section of my house painted, I will call on them again.

Description of Work
I needed my kitchen and living area painted.

Category ceramic tile,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/28/2021

11/15/2020

Extremely well. Mr. Castillo was easy to work with and took care of all of the things that we needed done. Whenever contacted him he was always prompt and got right back to us. All of his employees were friendly, good workers and took pride in their work. We will definitely use Castillo's Painting, LLC. again. The company also offers other services as well.

Description of Work
To paint and pressure wash the complete exterior of the house, including all trim and railings. Also to repair and reinforce foundation supports for the gazebo and back deck . Replace 4 roof vents.

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 11/15/2020

07/16/2020

Outstanding. The results of this company’s work was top notch. I couldn’t have asked for better. There are none. From the “on time” arrival to the “clean up “ departure this job was done in a professional, well structured, and knowledgeable manner. The employee was courteous, neat, and had a strong work effort directed to produce a good job. I am strongly impressed and overjoyed with the results a...

Description of Work
Power wash my home

Category ceramic tile,pressure washing

Work Completed On 07/11/2020

07/08/2020

Top-notch work inside and out. Ezequiel provided a detailed and reasonable estimate. He and his crew were total professionals, arriving as expected and doing their work with minimal supervision. The results were superlative - right down to the spotless clean-up afterward. HIGHLY recommended.

Description of Work
power washing, exterior trim painting, interior painting, drywall repair

Category drywall,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

02/21/2020

They were quick and did a wonderful job! Very reasonable.

Description of Work
External painting

Work Completed On 02/19/2020

01/30/2020

We had Castillo’s paint our new home and were so impressed with their focus and attention to detail we hired them for another home we have and were impressed. Crew is great neat and respectful of your home and it’s finishes. Would hire again when the need arises. They also left all the remaining paint clearly labeled for future use.

Description of Work
Painting of a new home

Category ceramic tile,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/29/2020

01/29/2020

Great! They've been my go-to painters for about 8 years now. They provide high quality work, are conscientious, and are pleasant to work with. I would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of 4 unit townhome

Work Completed On 05/18/2019

01/29/2020

Description of Work
Exterior painting of 4 unit townhome

Work Completed On 05/18/2019