Custom Concrete Restorations, LLC

Founded 2017 •

12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Located In

Dover, DE 19904

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

I am a leading Delaware Decorative Concrete Contractor since 2017. I’m a fully-certified professional ready to tackle anything from commercial construction projects to minor repair jobs. I know that dealing with all those mundane remodeling tasks can get pretty stressful, but I’m here to take the load off your shoulders. I’m fueled by my commitment to excellence and go the extra mile to make sure clients are fully satisfied with my work. Get in touch with me today for a free consultation. See more of our work and services: www.custom-concrete-restorations.com. Military & First Responders will receive a 10% Discount on ALL SERVICES PERFORMED ...

stamped concrete (3)epoxy flooring (3)basement waterproofing (2)general contractors (1)

01/22/2021

It went great and I would definitely hire him again. I would recommend him as well.

Description of Work
He coated my garage floor with epoxy coating.

Category epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

Thank you so much, Sir!

01/19/2021

Fantastic job. John and his help did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
Epoxy floor in my garage floor, work storage

Category contractors,epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 01/09/2019

Thank you so much!!!

01/16/2021

John from Custom Concrete Restorations is the owner and operator. Beautiful work, meticulous, neat , clean and polite. He works with you on making your vision come to life. Would recommend to all!!!

Description of Work
Concrete - Decorative, garage floor and pool surround

Category basement waterproofing,epoxy flooring,stamped concrete

Work Completed On 01/16/2021

Thank you so much!!

01/12/2021

Excellent! Great Job!! John was a true professional!! Great communication and on time service!!

Description of Work
Concrete - Stamped & Decorative

Category stamped concrete

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

Thank you so much!!!

01/12/2021

Excellent results. Also did mold remediation in crawl space and water proofing. Painted 24 pairs of shutters. Installed new outdoor lights for entrance and garage. Installed powder room vanity and faucets. Definitely recommend for all of the above and costs are very reasonable.

Description of Work
Concrete - Stamped & Decorative

Category basement waterproofing,stamped concrete

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

Thank you, Rod & [Member Name Removed]!!!

Concrete Staining & Brick Staining, Epoxy Flooring Installation, Hybrid Epoxy, Metallic Flooring, Masonry Sealing, Garage Cabinet Installs

Concrete Pouring, Stamped Concrete