Maid for You

Founded 2017 •

Awards & Badges

269 Jockey Hollow Dr

Clayton, DE 19938

Maid for You cleaning service specializes in customized cleanings for residential homes. Our clients get to pick every detail of their home that they want cleaned! No set package or set prices. Clients can customize their cleaning to fit their wants, needs and budget. ...

3.2

4.4

3.5

Resposiveness

4.1
house cleaning (18)blind cleaning (4)window cleaning (1)

08/10/2020

I was a terrible disappointment and a wast of money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wiping down cabinets, vaccuuming floor and steps, moving and dusting items and surfaces emptying waste baskets. Cleaning floors in bath rooms, entrance and kitchen. Cleaning glass tables and china cabinet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Maid for You has never had any clients scheduled by the name [Member Name Removed] You seem to be posting your review on the wrong business page. However we would love to help get your home back in tip-top shape! Feel free to give us a call at 302-310-7050.

08/09/2020

Maid for You is an exceptional business! I have hired them in the past for a while house deep cleaning and just recently hired them again for biweekly cleanings. The owner Rebekah is extremely responsive, she even remembered me and some things about my home after 3 years of not cleaning it! Get crew showed up on time and actually finished up a little early. My oven was as clean as the day I bought...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire House Cleaning

CATEGORY blind cleaning,house cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2020

08/08/2020

Julie and Rebekah were fabulous! I am renovating and about to list an income property and needed a deep clean. The girls were meticulous, the house looks unbelievable and the price was very reasonable. I will use them again and would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Customized Cleaning Package

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2020

08/06/2020

Went great, lady came over to perform cleaning was friendly and on time. Spent a lot of time cleaning and was very thorough and when finished did a walk through of entire house with me. Great from start to finish with the process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Classic Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2020

08/02/2020

OMG! If I rate 20Stars I would. Rebekah was able to get me in at literally last minute notice. Julie was on time & really took her time cleaning & house looks amazing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Customized Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2020

07/31/2020

Excellent! So happy! - entire house was cleaned top to bottom! They came very highly recommended and did not disappoint.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Signature Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2020

07/23/2020

I have never hired anyone to come into my home to clean. But a full work schedule 2 teens and pets I really needed help. I was and am so impressed with the staff and owner of Maid for you. They are professional personable and did a fantastic job. I highly recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Classic Cleaning Package

07/23/2020

Best cleaning service I’ve had. The work is very thorough, and the staff is professional. I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Classic Cleaning Package

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2020

07/23/2020

I highly recommend Maid for you, I have been through larger companies and they cannot compete. It’s amazing coming home to a clean fresh smelling house, I have four dogs, three cats and lots of kids! It’s the little extra touches they do that makes them the best !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Classic Cleaning Package

07/23/2020

Awesome! I recommend Maid For You every time I’m asked!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move-out Cleaning Package

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2020

Housecleaning, residential and commercial, deep cleans, move in and move outs