Capital Carpet

Founded 1988 • With Angi since June 2013

Capital Carpet is one of DC’s oldest and finest flooring contractors and installation Companies. We have provided services to both commercial and residential clients for over 28 years. We have built a reputation of excellent services and quality products and at Capital Carpet we strive to be the best! Products and Value mean nothing without excellent service so we are trained and dedicated to provide you the highest level of service possible....

DAY & NIGHT PLUMBER LLC

DAY & NIGHT PLUMBER LLC

We have 19+ years of plumbing experience to service in residential clients. We are drain cleaning specialists. We have extensive experience performing repairs on different piping systems, snaking drains, fixing leaks, and installing pipes and water heaters. We provide free estimate.

Offers by DAY & NIGHT PLUMBER LLC on Angi

05/09/2019

Wonderfully well. Carpet runners were cut to fit, bound, and laid on padding up two narrow flights of stairs, one of which turned 180 degrees. The job was done on time and highly professionally. I recommend them confidently to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to have two flights of stairs carpeted in our renovated Capitol Hill townhouse.

07/05/2017

It went well. Didn't get a great discount for already having the carpet but this was the only company that would do it. I'm grateful for their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed padding and carpet installed but I already had the carpet

07/05/2017

The carpet I hoped to use was not available on short notice. They found alternatives. Installation went smoothly. They were very responsive despite my very last minute needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install carpet on short notice in new house.

04/18/2017

Flexible on price, good quality carpet, and first-class installation under difficult circumstances (small, odd-shaped rooms crowded with furniture.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced carpet on third floor and stairs to basement.

03/25/2017

They were great to work with! Pricing was competitive with others, work got done quickly and looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished existing wood floors, installed new wood floors, installed carpet

Residential & Commercial Flooring - Supply & Installation