Bonn Group America Construction

District of Columbia
Washington DC: Trades

1629 K St NW Ste 300

Washington, DC 20006

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
Deck, Fence & Roll Up Garage Door Construction

Deck, Fence & Roll Up Garage Door Construction

decks & porches202020009
The team at Bonn Group America Construction was given the opportunity to correct the blemishes of this beautiful deck. The old deck was a DIY project by the previous owner and not very safely built. We were tasked to build a new composite deck and fencing & roll up garage door while keeping the existing footprints. Guess what? we did just that, whilst also enhancing the beauty of this giant. Go, team!

Bonn Group America is a license, bonded & insured General Contractor who has been serving residential and commercial clients throughout DC and Maryland for over 15+ years. Proudly recognized as a top ranked contractor by Angie's List for ten straight years. Bonn Group America takes great pride in their high quality work at reasonable prices. Customer service is #1 to us. We will gladly provide our new customers with referrals and testimonials. You can reach us through the number or this email: rnjankenji@bonngroupamerica.com...

concrete repair (92)masonry (39)fence company (26)decks & porches (20)drywall (17)tile installation (10)door installation (8)house painting (8)deck cleaning (7)hardscaping (6)pressure washing (6)stone & gravel (6)

08/18/2020

We were pleased with the quality of the work with a fair price, designed to our specific request, would use their services again.

Description of Work
quality workmanship

Category decks

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

08/09/2020

Mr. Njankenji was very professional. I called him in the morning, he came over to provide estimate next day. Cost was very reasonable. His crew started work on the second day. I am very pleased at the workmanship and professional of all involved.

Description of Work
Tuck pointing of front brick stairs

Category ceramic tile,masonry

Work Completed On 08/09/2020

06/11/2020

I would highly recommend Bonn Group America Construction to anyone looking to repair, redo or construct a patio or other outdoor space. They were very responsive throughout the entire project, from our first request for an estimate until they were finished. The owners, McBonn and his father Rudolf, were fair, honest and reasonable about the cost of the project. The project crew, Luis and Guillermo...

Description of Work
We needed to redo our patio.

Category ceramic tile,patios

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

05/26/2020

Poor customer service! Multiple emails to confirm an appointment...and then no communication when they're running late. "I put your address in GPS and it took me somewhere else. I’ll be there in 20 minutes" turned out to be a lie because no one showed up 20 minutes later. If you can't even make it to my home on time, how can I trust you to build something safely?

Description of Work
Estimate for deck repair/replacement

Category decks,deck cleaning

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

[Member Name Removed], I arrived at your location and rang the door bell, but no one answered. I also called & yet no response. We are a company built on professionalism which started from the beginning as you stated with multiple appointment reminders. The address I input was incorrect, and lead me elsewhere. I’m sorry you feel that way [Member Name Removed], as we are all human. Again, please do...

09/18/2019

Well done from start to finish! Great communication, professional and personable (all involved from owner, son and crew). Very pleased, will hire again and highly recommend!

Description of Work
Deck extension

Category concrete repair,decks

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

07/23/2019

Did a wonderful job- really nice looking. Good crew, knowledgeable.. Showed up on time and finished in good time. Price very reasonable.

Description of Work
repointed bricks in steps and added replacement of broken walkway around the side

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 07/23/2019

05/21/2019

Bonn quickly came to provide an estimate, and was significantly lower than the other contractor who provided one. They were there on time after the contract was signed and the work was scheduled. The job took most of four days, and the two workers they dispatched were artists, working our new brickwork around trees, gas meters, steps, and neighboring stretches of brickwork in a way that drew appro...

Description of Work
Replacement of brick sidewalk in front of our house

Category masonry,hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/18/2019

05/16/2019

Highly recommend working with Rodolf at Bonn! We had a truck hit and destroy a part of our brick wall. Rodolf offered me the best rate and came out to repair the wall within ONE WEEK of the initial quote. I've never had such fast and flawless service. The wall looks brand new. We'll be using Bonn again for bollard installations now that we know what a good job they do.

Description of Work
Brick Repair After Truck Damage

Category fencing,masonry

Work Completed On 05/16/2019

12/05/2018

I contacted Bonn Group and the owner responded right away with an scheduled appointment. He arrived on time and provided a good quote.. his team started the next days and finished the following day. I would definitely hire Bonn Group again.

Description of Work
Concrete Walkway Replacement

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 12/03/2018

06/26/2018

Job was very very well done. Everyone who sees it loves it

Description of Work
Vinyl Fencing

Category concrete repair,fencing

Work Completed On 05/22/2018

Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Deck, Patio and Porch Construction.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check