Binis Ironworks llc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since April 2010

For the maximum security of your home and commercial property, whether it’s your hand railing, window bar or your fences, call Bini’s Ironwork. We are a company in Washington DC that offers metal stairs, drive way gate with automatic gate opener and all kinds of ironworks. Bini’s Ironwork specializes in custom iron gates made from durable materials. We always make sure your gates, doors and fences are dependable for your security needs. Homeowners in Washington DC know that there’s no reason to panic and be concerned of their security. When Bini’s Ironwork takes care of your fences, iron gates and window bars , we make sure to keep you safe at any time of the day! No task is too big or too small for us. And since we always want to meet and surpass your expectations, we never compromise quality with our line of work. As the company you could rely on, we know your concerns when it comes to your property and family. We are here to take your worries away. With our competent personnel who have a wealth of experience in doing different iron works, we guarantee nothing but the best service and the best value for your money when you avail of Bini’s Ironwork’s services....

Preferred Automotive Associates Inc

Preferred Automotive serves Rockville, Bethesda, North Bethesda, Garrett Park, Silver Spring, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Potomac and the greater Washington D.C. areas. We offer a $50 first time customer discount because we appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Please take a look at our customer reviews on Google Reviews , Demand Force Reviews and our web site to see how much we appreciate our customers. Preferred Automotive has earned the best reputation for auto repair in the Rockville, Bethesda, Potomac, Gaithersburg and greater Washington area by caring about the customer first. This may seem obvious, but in this day and age it is less common. We have always done the right thing (whatever that may cost us) and put integrity and honesty first. We have been fortunate to be recognized for 18 years by Washington Consumers Checkbook, Washingtonian Magazine and Carquest Autoparts (nominated Preferred Automotive as the best shop in America 6 years running) as doing the job right the first time with accuracy, honesty, and unparalleled customer satisfaction! Get $50 off your first visit with us.View Our Coupons Page Or, learn about or special Valvoline Promotions. We have the ability to handle everything from oil changes to tune-ups, tire rotations to four-wheel alignments, engine & transmission overhauls to complete replacements. We have a state of the art facility on and off line to support the latest problems with cars, trucks, and SUVs of all types including hybrids. With employees that attend ongoing training on a regular basis, and a staff that has been with us for an average of 18 years, we feel that if we take care of our employees, our customers will receive the benefit in the end. Award wining.

NOVA FAMILY AUTO SERVICE

At Nova Family Auto Service, our goal is to completely satisfy our customers. We have updated our facility with the latest computer and diagnostic equipment. We employ ASE Master certified technicians to provide dealer quality services at a fraction of the cost to you. You can trust us to fix your car right, the first time!

Yates Automotive Inc

Washington Business Journal's 2017 Family-Owned Business Award. All auto repairs and services are performed by our trained technicians with careful attention to detail. Visit our site to request a quote or an appointment online.

07/10/2014

Good solid work. They build a nice door-frame and installed it properly to fit in the opening which they reinforced with angle iron (to their design which was better than mine). They even bought new lumber (and painted it) when it became clear they could not re-use the existing door-boards (and only charged me for the cost of the boards). Door is hung correctly and has two locks. Read earlier reviews about them being hard to reach / follow-up and I believe there were some issues in May-June but theyseem to have it all together now. Would recommend them for similar work.

Description of Work
Replace back wooden gate with metal-frame gate and installed jimmy-bar on back basement door

Category welding,doors,driveway gates

07/07/2014

Bini came recommended by Capital Locksmith. Decent reviews on AngiesList sealed the deal. I needed work done on a specific day, in between tenants on a rental property, so I contacted Bini 4 weeks in advance. I emailed Bini a picture of both a window and door I wanted extensions around a lock installed on. He responded saying iron mesh was a better option, but that he could do either for 185. I have a written record of him on email saying that the total cost was $185. This was in direct response to my "Please quote me the bottom line for both door and window". He said the particular day I had in mind wouldn't be a problem and his office would contact me to schedule. A woman from his office contacted me and I scheduled an appointment for 4 weeks out. A week later, the same woman called me back to confirm my appointment on the wrong day. I told her my appointment was still 3 weeks away and she apologized for the inconvenience. Three business days before the appointment, I called the office to confirm. The man who answered said he had no record of my appointment, and that the girl who took my information down no longer worked there. His tone implied that this was a recurring problem with that girl, which was why she was no longer there. I told him I contacted Bini as well 4 weeks earlier. He put me on hold and contacted Bini. He then advised me to speak to Bini directly. I called Bini and reminded him of our earlier conversation. He didn't recall and asked that I forward him pictures again. I did so, including the email thread where he quoted me 185. He asked that I text him the appt address, which I did. The morning of the appointment came, and Bini was nowhere to be seen. 15 minutes after the scheduled time, I called Bini and his phone went straight to voicemail. I called the office and another new employee on his first day picked up. He said he had no record of my appointment, and I told him I had spoken with Bini directly a few days earlier. He said Bini was expected in the office that morning and that he would try and clear this up. I then got a voicemail from Bini saying he was on his way and would be there in 15 minutes. He finally showed up 30 minutes after the scheduled time. My guess is he forgot. I showed him the window and door. One of his apprentices showed up to do the majority of the work. Bini left halfway through asking me to inspect his guy's work for acceptance once he was finished. His guy did a good job with the mesh installation. He then asked me for a check for 370. I told him Bini quoted me 185. He got Bini on the phone and Bini said the total was 370. I told Bini I had a quote from him saying 185. He had no recollection of that email thread. I pulled it up on my phone and read it to him verbatim. He argued that he meant 185 per iron mesh, but his quote specifically said "total cost" is 185. He argued that the material cost alone was more than 185, and that he must've been mistaken. I certainly understand that, but the fact of the matter is that he quoted me 185 total. This argument went on for about 10 minutes and got contentious at points. He finally relented to 185, acting as if he was doing me a favor by giving me half off. After I cut the check and his apprentice left, I noticed my exterior door had spray paint overspray all over it. It was not adequately protected before spray painting. I spent another hour chipping off black paint chips off a white door.

Description of Work
Install mesh iron over window bar and door gate

Category welding,wrought iron

05/29/2014

He did an excellent job. The estimate process was pretty fantastic. The gate that he did for me, it's bigger than a three way door. I game him the measurements and he designed it. He welded it in my yard to make sure it fit. It was custom installed.

Description of Work
I used Binis Ironworks LLC. who designed and built a security gate for me. It was custom metal work. I had him come out and give me an estimate on all the metal railings in my house.

Category driveway gates

05/24/2014

I arranged everything by phone and email. Since the issue was on the outside of the house, I told Binis I was in no hurry and they could come by and do the job whenever they were in the area. They did the job a few days after I contacted them and emailed me an invoice for the agreed upon $125. The job was less than an hour of work, so this seemed like a reasonable rate to me, figuring in travel time to get to my house in Petworth. They rewelded just the spots that had broken previously. Had I been there I would have asked them to do a more complete job by welding along the entire edge of each slidelock. This is why I'm rating them a "C" for quality and a "B" overall. Otherwise the interaction went fine and I would use them again.

Description of Work
I had two slide locks on my front door security gate who's welds had broken due to somebody yanking them open. I took pictures of the issue and emailed them to three providers on Angieslist. Binis responded with a quote of $125 and I accepted their quote.

Category welding

03/30/2014

friendly service, easy to understand, showed me their work area, and helped me pick out design and look. installation was great, and it looks wonderful.

Description of Work
replaced security bars on 2 windows, and 1 door, and installed new locks.

Category locksmith,welding

03/16/2014

Bini came out in person for the measurements and estimate. He was very responsiveness to both phone and email. Estimate was right on target. He was punctual and work was done quickly. One note, he was not able to do one of our more complicated requests, but he was upfront about it and we appreciated that. Not a big deal. Overall, great service from this company!

Description of Work
Made window bars for 3 windows and a security gate.

Category welding

01/11/2014

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. I hired Binis Ironworks because there was recently a security incident in my house and wanted to be safe before I traveled overseas. Thus I needed work done within a week. Binis Ironworks was the only company that responded so quickly and for a reasonable price. Mr. Haile came earlier in the week to take a look at what was needed and then provided an estimate. I added a window afterward and he came by another time to take a look and appropriately revised the estimate. I said I absolutely needed the work done before I left for overseas which was about a week later. He said he could take care of it. Come installation day, it was raining pretty hard. I was wondering whether the work would be done given the weather conditions. But Mr. Haile came with a helper and worked all day through the heavy rain to get everything done. They made sure to keep me informed of what they were doing and pointed out reasons for slight variations (required by code or in order to make things more secure). Overall, the work looks great and I feel my house is very secure. Mr. Haile said he would come back when I returned to take care of a few paint touchups. I really have nothing but positive things to say. Mr. Haile said some of the less than positive reviews might have been when Mr. Bini (his business partner) was dealing with the severe illness of a family member. But he said things were on track. If Mr. Haile is an indication of where this company is going, I'm sure everything will be alright. Very highly recommended.

Description of Work
Install two security gates, approximately 12 foot security fence, and 2 window bars.

Category welding,wrought iron

11/02/2013

Everything he has done has been professional. I am very happy with the creativity he used when designing the front porch cover. The appearance of our house has improved significantly because of the quality of his work. Every detail has been attended to.

Description of Work
Bini has done extensive work on our home. He created a new wrought iron porch cover. He removed some old security bars, and reworked the old iron work on our 3rd floor patio. He even fixed an old iron candelabra for me. We are so happy with him we will have him do more work on our old metal and wood front door and fix the old iron work on the top of our house.

Category wrought iron

10/25/2013

Bini's Iron Works will continue to be my welder of choice.

Description of Work
After a scheduling misunderstanding, owner turned around custom security bars within 24 hours and did a superb job fabricating and installing the unit.

Category egress windows,welding

09/12/2013

As described above. Don't waste any time with this guy. This is the first time I used Angie's list. What a joke.

Description of Work
Took off with deposit. Didn't build anything to plan. Never came back to fix. Phone mailbox full for 3 weeks. Had to hire someone else to correct and finish job.

Category auto repair,fencing,welding,wrought iron,doors,driveway gates

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We apologize that you felt this way from your experience, that was never our intention as we hold our staff to the upmost levels of customer service. I would like to note, that we did not and would not ever defraud any customer in such a manner. we always get 50% deposit on all jobs you refused and pay only 25% and the post was installed we where in the process off ordering extra cables. when you refuse working with as. Please reference our other reviews for a more accurate picture of the service we provide our customers. Thank you again for the feedback.

Window Bars, Security Gate. Fence Wood or Metal or PVC. Automatic Gate Opener. Bini is also Certifide Locksmith.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal