ASAP Roofing and Exteriors

Founded 1991 • With Angi since September 2015

4.2

ASAP Roofing & Exteriors is one of the largest and most dependable residential and commercial roofing contractors in Northern Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C. We’ve served McLean, Great Falls, Vienna, Bethesda, and the rest of the region since 1991, and more than 16,000 satisfied customers have taken advantage of our experience and expertise. We are fully bonded and insured, and consistently earn an A-plus rating with the Better Business Bureau, and be sure to check out our reviews on Angie’s List....

A. C. Carpentry LLC

A C Carpentry LLC was established in 2003, and has emerged as a high-end professional company, specializing in renovations and remodeling. Our tradesmen are highly skilled in the areas of carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, and flooring installation. The quality of our work and customer satisfaction is always our top priority, which is reflected in our motto, "Done Right The First Time". Kitchens, bathrooms and basements are our most requested projects. Our flexibility allows us to tackle large, small and customized projects based on the needs of our clients. A C Carpentry LLC will professionally design and configure any layout based on your needs. Photos of our current projects can be viewed on Facebook as well as Instagram.

Liberty Windows and Siding Inc

Liberty is a 2nd generation family owned and operated company. Offering the best in Roofing, Windows, Siding, Decks, Doors and Gutter material and installation. Financing Available with many options, Licensed, Insured and Certified we offer Free in-home consultations. Additional DBA - Liberty Commercial Roofing. Up to 18 months no interest, no payment financing available; please call for details!

S&K Roofing, Siding, and Windows

2020 Super Service Award Winner in Roofing, Siding, Gutters and Windows! We also have a Northern Virginia location at 23585 Overland Drive, Suite 104, Sterling Virginia, 20166. Family-owned and operated since 1980, S&K Roofing, Siding and Windows provides high-quality exterior home workmanship and customer service that is among the best in the industry. Over the years, the S&K Roofing, Siding and Windows team has grown from a 2-person operation in 1980 to a team or more than 35 full-time employees. Your needs, questions and concerns are addressed immediately and professionally from proposal request to job completion. An estimator will call you for the initial consultation, and our team of professionals will see the job through to completion. Our foremen are among the best in the industry and all our field supervisors have been carefully selected and well-trained. Award winning. Additional DBAs - S&K Roofing, Siding & Windows, S & K Roofing, S&K Roofing Siding & Windows Inc. Additional phone numbers – (410) 795-4400, (866) 836-7663 & (301) 831-5088. Additional Contact name - Chris Jester. Additional Emails - info@skroofing.com.

03/08/2021

Angela R.

Amazing service highly recommend they are very professional and reliable! Very satisfied with there services

Description of Work
Roofing repair

Category remodeling,roofing

11/09/2019

James A.

Do not use this company. They make promises to fix your roof but they never show up.

Description of Work
Roof flashing repair

09/13/2019

Michael J.

Stay away!!!! This contractor came in to replace our balcony's membrane and window frames because there was leaking into the apartment below. They have been out three times since they initially finished the work because more water keeps leaking into the ceiling below and still haven't fixed the problem. We hired a forensic engineer to look into the problem, he found that the bottoms of all the window sills sloped in towards inward toward the building. He also found that the balcony membrane did not run up behind the stucco on our exterior wall and the membrane was not sloped properly, causing water to pool on the surface. $13,000 for such bad work! Already hired a lawyer to sue. Attached photos from forensic report.

Description of Work
Fix leaky membrane, fix wood rot on exterior windows

07/06/2019

Franklin S.

Fantastic job

Description of Work
Replace the roof

09/13/2015

carolina G.

Everything went well. ASAP Roofing was professional, punctual and responsive. The work was done exactly when they said and was completed expeditiously. ASAP Roofing replaced the rotten plywood, installed thick felt paper I think (they called it "underlayment") and installed new shingles. The new roof looks great. They put down tarps, hauled away the debris from the old torn-off roof and cleaned everything up when they finished. They showed me the old shingles (which had been improperly nailed down in some cases) and explained how the former bad installation had led to the plywood damage and roof leaks which caused me to call them. The company also gave me a 5 year labor warranty. I can call them with any problems over the next five years and they'll come and fix them at no charge. I don't expect any problems, but it is good to have the peace of mind. I recommend ASAP without reservation.

Description of Work
ASAP Roofing diagnosed problems with my roof, which had been originally misinstalled, showed me photos of the problems and confirmed that I had some rotten plywood under the old shingles which needed replacing. They checked with the Homeowners Association, got the right matching shingles required by the HOA and gave me a great price to do everything, including replacing the rotten plywood.

09/10/2015

Fohtong A.

Asap did a great job with my roof and gutters. We are very happy with the service they provided. The guys were on time, hard working and most of all professional. I will recommend Asap to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Roof replacement received free gutters with roof promo.

Category gutter repair,roofing

09/10/2015

Jacob F.

I called ASAP Roofing to receive a roof replacement quote. An estimator arrived to my property within 24hours. They provided an estimate at no charge. I accepted the proposal and within a week they installed my roof with Timberline HD shingles. ASAP offered me free 6 inch gutters luxury style with my roof replacement. I am very satisfied with my overall service and the quick response.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing