A.L.S. Movers & Moving Services LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2011

A.L.S. Movers, LLC has been in business since 2004. We do our best to provide a great service at a fair cost. We are a small family that is growing, however we do not hire just anyone and we make sure to have quality dependable staff for all moves. Although moving can be a stressful thing we do our best to take the stress out and make it a more enjoyable experience. We offer both residential and commercial services, local and long distances. Labor Only. Driving Help. Also services Baltimore & Portions of Virginia....

Bargain Movers

2018 Super Service Award! Previous Winner 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, and 2012. Bargain Movers is one of the trusted local companies helping relocate families throughout the Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC area. We have provided high quality service to our clients for over 3 decades. Our goal is simple; assist our customers in creating a stress free local or long distance move customized to fit both their needs & budgetary requirements. We recognize that job of relocating families and companies involves much more than just moving furniture. It’s understanding that an individual's possessions represent some of their most valued assets. Therefore our employees are extremely careful, respectful and understanding of our client's needs. As we pride ourselves on up-holding these values, we have built a strong and loyal client base for over 30 years. We look forward to moving you!

Offers by Bargain Movers on Angi
Great Job Moving and Storage

Great Job Moving and Storage is family owned and operated business. The company was founded in 2010 in Virginia. It's often said that moving is one of the most stressful things you will ever do. It probably is when you consider it involves your home, your family, your work and your money all at the same time. At Great Job Moving and Storage we aim to help shoulder some of the stress by taking responsibility for collecting and delivering your belongings to your new home on time and in one piece. We know that the success of our moving company depends on the satisfaction of our customers. Our goal is to make you feel you hired some of the best movers in DC metro area. We are dedicated to providing our customers with professional and hassle free moves at prices that are fair and competitive. Confident in our moving crews and the movers' abilities, our licensed and fully insured moving company includes basic liability insurance in our moving rates. You can also reach us at info@gjmoving.com

Campbell Moving & Storage Inc

Campbell Moving is a Combat Veteran Family Business founded in 1978. The Campbell Moving mission is to be all that we can be because our customers deserve nothing less. We will be more than happy to serve you! Campbell Moving is a local, long distance, and international moving and storage company. Campbell Moving is one of the oldest moving companies established in the Northern Virginia area. Our ultimate goal is to develop long-lasting relationships with our wonderful client base.

Offers by Campbell Moving & Storage Inc on Angi

02/12/2018

Antonio N.

I have used Al's team twice in the last year. I shopped around quite a bit before settling on them, and I am glad I did my homework. The price point is unbeatable. They are ultra reliable and trustworthy. I don't plan on moving for a while, but they will be first place I call when time comes.

Description of Work
Two moves in last 12 months - 2 BR Condo to 3 BR Townhouse

11/14/2016

Kelly D.

Al and his team did a great job helping us move. The guys were hard working and efficient and they made moving, which is always a difficult task, much easier. My husband and I really appreciated all their hard work and effort.

Description of Work
Moving services

05/19/2016

Matthew M.

Request for Service and Estimate process -- A.L.S. Movers was responsive (within 24 hours) to our request for services. The online request system was intuitive and easy to use. I provided a complete list of furniture and items to be moved, which helped with the estimate. The estimate was never in-person; it was all handled via web and emails. The pricing information on the website and in the estimate was clear and true to the service, e.g., there were no hidden charges as any extras for long carries, materials, etc., were described up front and in the estimate. After agreeing to the contract, A.L.S. emailed a list of 10 questions about the move day. I answered as completely as possible and noticed that the crew has the print out of the questions and answers the day of the move, which helped keep everyone on track. The Move -- We had a team of 4 and they were great. Each team member had a specific skill and seemed to focus on particular tasks, i.e., one disassembled furniture, one or two were really great at wrapping and protecting furniture, one was good at loading and packing the truck to minimize shifting. The team worked diligently, efficiently and conscientiously, and we didn't have a single scratch or dent in furniture or walls at either location, and zero breakage. It was impressive and they finished an hour earlier than expected. The Final Cost -- The move was true to the estimate and there were no unexpected fees or hidden charges. Overall, we were very happy with the entire process. It was the easiest move either of us ever had. Thanks to the A.L.S. team for making it happen -- even in the rain.

Description of Work
Moved furniture and personal belongings from a condo to a single-family home

03/09/2016

Sheri W.

I had a crew for two days. They were really friendly and very helpful. They disassembled, packed and moved me out of one house and then held my items overnight. The next day they delivered my furniture and boxes to the new place and reassembled furniture. Hiring this company was the best gift I could have given myself for a move. The crew was very easy to work with and accommodating.

Description of Work
The helped me move out of one house and into another.

10/08/2015

Joyce P.

I bought a big deal for this service and they were great. I did have a little bit of scratching on one piece of furniture. Other than that I think it went fine. They were on time and answered emails. The worst thing was the scratches on one of the tables. They were kind of deep. I mean, they were easy to work with.

Description of Work
I used them to pick up my stuff and move it.

Category moving companies

We apologize for any damage no matter how minimal. Please contact us and we can definitely figure a way out to repair replace or reimburse you for any damage at all. Thank you again for your business, it is our pleasure to serve you!

06/11/2015

Jessica R.

A+++++ work. I've used ALS before when we initially moved from VA. All other moving companies don't compare to ALS's quality in work or their professionalism. They are by far the best moving company I've ever experienced. They moved our items out of storage in VA and brought them to our new home in TX. They are always extremely friendly, organized and above all professional! The owner, Al, takes true pride in his company and their work. He takes care of your items and home like it was his own - he is a genuinely good person who saw a disservice in the industry and knew he could deliver better. I wish there was an ALS in every city!

Description of Work
Moved items from our storage unit in VA to TX

10/22/2014

Jessica R.

ALS did an absolutely amazing job from the beginning. We had a tough (quick) timeline and a difficult move with our items being split into storage and a long-distant move. They were able to give us a broken out proposal promptly and arrived the day before the move to pack up our home. They were extremely well organized and professional. ALS really went above and beyond in several areas - they recognized that our speaker system was valuable and (with our permission) ordered the original packaging from the company to ensure the speakers were moved to IL without a scratch! They also accommodated our quick schedule requests both on pick up and delivery without any issues! They also ordered us moving pads for us to wrap our storage furniture in to keep it from getting damaged on the move in or the subsequent move after storage. Overall, I loved dealing with this company - they are all genuinely good people, who had our best interest always at the forefront and never once made me feel rushed or pressured on the move out of VA or the move in. I've had some terrible experiences with other movers, and these guys were by far much superior to any other moving company I've ever worked with. I would recommend them to anyone who is moving from the DC/VA area - you shouldn't even consider another moving company!

Description of Work
ALS moved a portion of our home into storage and the other portion to Chicago, IL.

11/29/2013

Senora S.

This move had to be made in less than 24 hours, on a Monday when the temperatures hovered around zero. The parties were coordinating the signing of a lease with the need to move out of a hotel room before its 11 AM deadline. ALS was contacted via email and phone when it technically was closed. Within minutes , he made a preliminary response, giving the time he would be available and providing directions to facilitate a quote. Because I was only paying for the move and did not know many particulars, this required that the company work with the family moving as well as me and they were no where near me. He was incredibly supportive, calming and accommodating through out the planning process. He notified me and the family when the truck was on its way to the storage site. They were moving across town form NW to far SE in evening rush hour traffic. To make matters worse, when the movers arrived at the destination, the resident manger had left the premises because it was 5 minutes or so past closing.! This required emergency calls to the corporate office, and awaiting an on call person who was not onsite to provide a key to the apartment. All the while, the movers were waiting in a truck in the cold way past the close of business. ALS reassured me , declared his intention never to leave the poor tenant who was now stuck in the cold with a 6 month old baby and a 8 year old child . The person with a key finally arrived , the move was completed and I recovered from my and quot;near heart attack and quot;. It must be noted, that he apologized for having to charge more than the original quote because of the extra hours his workers had to stay,, but still applied my and quot;Angies list and quot; discount.! (You see I am a senior citizens and these things matter !!) I would hire this company or recommend him in for any service.

Description of Work
On very short notice, moved the contents of a storage facility to a two bedroom apt.

10/25/2013

LaTanya B.

Excellent!! The movers met my husband at the storage facility. They carefully moved all of the items we needed out of storage to the apartment. We also had some items that was going to stay in storage. The movers were nice enough to move these items around for us and neatly place them back into the storage room. Overall, If moving is generally a nightmare this was a dream!!

Description of Work
Moved furniture and boxes from storage to a one bedroom apartment.

09/17/2013

Marilyn S.

it went very well the company was booked for the date I inquired about but very professional and responsive. I look forward to recommending them and working with them in the future.

Description of Work
I called to inquiry about the price and availability.

A.L.S. Movers & Moving Services LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2011

PO BOX 77921

Washington, DC 20013

Moving Services – Packing, Supplies & Office Moving.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, PayPal, American Express