Pinkney Services

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

The Pinkney Services is a full service residential construction company. We focus in new construction, renovation, and restorations. Our objective is to exceed the expectations of our clients, by working closely with our project managers, architects, and engineers to guarantee a quality product, on time and on budget....

Tillerman Gardens LLC

Full service Stonework, Hardscape and Landscaping Company. Small local. Accept Credit Cards. Hardscapes: Patio, walkway, driveway, retaining wall, steps, ponds. Natural stone and Pavers.

Stone Garden LLC

A licensed and insured landscaping, masonry and construction company serving the DMV for more than 24 years! Stone Garden Inc is a company that loves to work hand in hand with its customers. We enjoy fulfilling the landscaping, masonry and construction needs our clients desire. Along with more than 20 years of experience, our workers are professional and hardworking. Please feel free to contact us for a free estimate for any landscaping, masonry and construction needs.

J.Portillo Construction

Our company specializes in Concrete & Masonry projects in the DC Metro area since 2003. We primarily work in the Residential & light commercial sectors. We pride ourselves on providing quality work & customer satisfaction!

11/08/2017

Great. Extremely professional and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category home remodeling

10/30/2017

I was extremely pleased with the service provided. Although I had a few ideas in mind as to finishes and layout, it was still somewhat abstract. Toni was able to help me ground my ideas and provided invaluable input as to the durability and functionality certain finishes would provide. The crew was professional, prompt and courteous - I especially appreciated the fact that they cleaned up the work...

Description of Work
After doing much research both online and via word of mouth from friends and colleagues, I finally selected Pinkney Services for my bathroom remodel project. My project entailed a complete remodel of my master bathroom.

Category home remodeling

New Houses, Builders, Framers, Remodelers, Painters, Bathroom Remodels, Kitchen Remodels, Granite tops, Carpet, Ceramic Tie, Hardwood, Lawn Care, Patios, Gates and Fences.

Visa, MasterCard, PayPal