Mr. Resurface LLC

• Trade License Number
  • 0613970
  • Trade License Locale
  • Connecticut
All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

1776 Meriden Rd

Wolcott, CT 06716

Strip and redo of poorly done job

Strip and redo of poorly done job

bathtub refinishing202006107
Here is a before and after of a tub I stripped and reglazed in West Hartford. It was painted with a cheap epoxy paint and looked horrible.

Text me pictures of your job to 203-578-5260 and let me know where in the Connecticut the job is located to get a price for your project. I personally do every job myself, I don't send out a less experienced technician or try to bait you with an incredibly low price just to get your job or take any shortcuts to reduce the price. I'd rather do the job right the first time as my reviews on Angie's List speak for themselves. I take pride in my work and and value my customers and give them the best job and service possible. I have over 20 years experience and refinishing bathtub and wall tile and resurfacing Kitchen counter tops is my specialty as that's all I do....

bathtub refinishing (93)tile installation (13)countertop installation (6)home remodeling (2)

11/06/2020

Tub had been painted black (and done poorly) and had lots of surface damage. Tub is now bright white and looks almost brand new. Was also able to do some repair work to the tile surround. Great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-glaze of old tub

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

05/16/2020

As all the reviews i read say, you will not regret calling on Ernest. Very professional and breathes new life into the tub and tile. This is a great value in my opinion compared to other options which won't last long from all the research I did. ..should buy me another 15 years. Also I recommend for a little extra having Ernest pre caulk as it gives it a nice finished look. Great price too conside...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathtub and surrounding tile reglazed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2020

Photo for Mr. Resurface LLC - 1776 Meriden Rd, Wolcott, CT - 38570984

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed]!

04/10/2019

Disappointed with the job done by Ernest. He providing caulking at no charge. Great! But, he did not ask me before hand if I wanted the caulking done (he charges extra for it and I planned on doing it myself). He did it because he said it would look good. Also great. He said there was too much of a gap in the seam (which I did because his pre-work instructions say to remove all old caulk). But, he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tub/Shower resurface

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2019

Photo for Mr. Resurface LLC - 1776 Meriden Rd, Wolcott, CT - 37812858

I tried to reason with this customer that the gap in between his tub and wall was larger than a half inch so the caulk will move and settle a little since the gap was so big. I told him that I would pre-seal the seams then glaze over them to give him a seamless waterproof finish, which is better and more durable than caulking afterward as the caulk will be a different color and not last if he caul...

01/09/2019

Ernest was awesome and did a fantastic job. He stripped the paint, prepped, did whatever else you do to glaze a tub, and was done in less than 3 hours. It honestly looks brand new and I wish Angie’s List let us post before and after pictures. I rated the price B because it was a little pricey, but you get what you pay for and he did a fantastic job - plus he had to strip the old paint, which must ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our bathtub had been “refinished” by the previous owners, which meant peeling paint over the old blue tub. It desperately needed to be stripped and reglazed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thanks a million for your awesome review! Yes it does stink to strip an old finish off a tub but a necessary evil to get your tub reglazed properly with my process.

10/05/2018

What a great experience! My current shower/tub is tan and i wanted it to be white. I was originally going to replace the fiberglass shower/tub unit to achieve this but based on the high cost to do this and the invasiveness of cutting out the old unit, installing a new one, plumbing, etc i decided to just refresh my existing unit (which was in good shape; i was only going to replace it to change th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resurface Fiberglass Shower and Tub

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the gracious words and awesome review! It was my pleasure. Ernest

07/24/2018

I feel very lucky to have discovered Ernest. What a great service! His quote was accurate; he was very professional in sending the preparation details ahead of time; he arrived on time despite a long drive; he was able to repair the cracks in the tub so you wouldn't even know they were ever there; the job came out great. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends. I wouldn't hesitate t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair hairline cracks and resurface fiberglass bathtub enclosure

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2018

04/26/2018

Final product is beautiful. Exceeded my expectations!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a 50 year old tub resurfaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2018

08/29/2017

It was fantastic! He was very professional, on time, his work was beyond even his description. Its not everyday that you meet a true professional, Mr. Resurface is just that!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He resurfaced the tub and surrounding walls.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2017

06/29/2017

Arrived on time, courteous, professional and done within 3 hours. Tub looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Planned on having a tub and surround refinished. Had to cancel after deciding to remove surround and put in tile. No issues with rescheduling. Had tub stripped and re glazed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2017

06/12/2017

It did not happen due to non-response from vendor. I contacted twice with a picture, and received no response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
refacing bathtub.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2017

This member is confusing me with another company. I never got a call from her.

Bathtub and Tile Refinishing/Reglazing. Kitchen countertop resurfacing. Changing laminate formica into a solid surface.

REFACING OF CABINETS, REGLAZING OF FLOORS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal