Bird Enterprises

Founded 1995 • With Angi since March 2007

4.4

Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No extra charge for after-hours service....

Loja M Construction LLC

When it comes to construction, we have you covered.

Offers by Loja M Construction LLC on Angi
Premium Cuts Lawn Care

Premium Cuts Lawn Care is the #1 trusted lawn care company. I want your lawn to look the best on your street. I want people to ask where you have gotten your lawn cut. I want you to call me now so I can give you a quote and have your lawn looking the best.

Labanda Gutters

We do gutter installation. We repair and install. We also do gutter cleaning. We do roofing and sidings. Please contact our business now we give free quotes 203-241-5585

04/08/2014

Looks good, we've received compliments on our roof.

Description of Work
Roofing was well installed.

Category handyman service

09/18/2012

Poor work did not return to finish work despite payment.. still need to hire some one else to complete work. He does not call back.

Description of Work
Replaced doors and locks,minor trim work and painting

Category handyman service,house painters

07/10/2012

I really liked him. He did a good job. He was very responsive, professional, and polite. He came out when he said he would. I would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
I used Bird Enterprises for fixing four planks that had woodpecker damage. They also sanded and painted it to match the house.

Category siding,house painters

07/09/2012

He never contacted me with the estimate. I never called him back because we lost interest after not hearing from him in two weeks.

Description of Work
He came out to look at the work that needed to be done and said that he would contact me with an estimate.

Category drywall,drain cleaning

03/10/2012

I called Bruce and spoke to him on my first call. I explained what I wanted and he came to review the job and give me an estimate within a few days. When I explained how unhappy I was with the quality of bi-fold doors he suggested buying interior doors and using them as bi-fold doors with extra heavy hardware. He bought and cut down the doors, sanded them and hung them in about a week. They are pe...

Description of Work
I wanted new bi-fold doors for my laundry room. Bruce purchased the doors, cut them to size, sanded them, installed heavy duty hardware and the doors.

Category handyman service,woodworking,doors

General home improvement including in kitchen and bathroom remodeling & all home renovations.