Zimmerman Tree Service

With Angi since November 2009

Southbury Tree Service

Southbury Tree Service was founded in 1980 and has almost forty years of experience. Our licensed arborists know trees. We are available 24/7 including emergency tree service and give free estimates. Our goal is to help you maintain beautiful and healthy trees and, if possible, seek to preserve trees rather than them take down. As for our family of Arborists, there is no doubt that the apple did not fall far from the tree. We grew up in the world of tree care. My uncle, Bud Neal, has been in the tree service business for over 57 years. From carrying saws in and out of the woods, to learning the ropes, you might say that tree sap runs through our veins. Now, as we approach 2020, it is even more important to possess real world integrity with modern techniques. We are staffed by two (2) Licensed Arborists, have over a million dollars in high tech machinery, very capable employees who care deeply about your property and trust from hundreds of past and present clients. Let us evaluate your property and create healthy landscapes for years to come!

Offers by Southbury Tree Service on Angi
Garcia Tree

I do stump grinding. I can also do some tree trimming, but I would have to see the tree first to see if I could do it.

01/04/2011

They did a good job and we were happy. He was an all around nice guy to deal with and honest. They do great tree work.

Description of Work
Zimmerman Tree Service did some work for us.

Category tree service

11/05/2009

He did several different jobs and he was here in the winter and came back again in the summer. He does a wonderful job and cleans everything up and takes care of it. He is so meticulous and a very good worker.

Description of Work
We use Zimmerman Tree Service and he was here in August.

Category tree service