American Eagle Roofing & Chimney

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2011

American Eagle is a safe and professional company. We film what we do, So our customers can see what was done to their home. Our prices are the best in the state. Do it once, Do it right. American Eagle Serving you. Be part of the American Eagle family....

All Home Improvements

PLEASE CALL DIRECTLY FOR 860-521-7463 FOR QUICK, COURTEOUS RESPONSE! Over 30 years of experience in all areas of home improvements. Owner owned and operated.

Rondini Plaster and Stucco

all types of plastering, veneer plaster ,3 coat gypsum plaster, cement stucco, acrylic finishes, eifs systems over 35 years experience. Licensed and Insured

Square 1 Home Improvement Solutions

Square 1 Home Improvement Solutions is a multi service sales and installation company serving RI, CT and Southern Massachusetts. We specialize in Flooring sales and installation, Hardwood refinishing, Air duct and dryer vent cleaning, carpet and upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, interior and exterior painting, and powerwashing. Locally owned and operated, Square 1 Home Improvement Solutions has over 30 years experience in the Home Improvement industry. We have a flooring mobile showroom, meaning we bring the whole store to you so you can shop from the comfort of your own home. We also have a no-haggle price structure, so you can be confident that you will get our best price without the need to negotiate. Additionally, we can finance all of your project up to $100,000 to turn your Home Improvement projects into affordable monthly payments. Visit our website to get pre approved for financing with no hit to your credit. BOOK A FREE IN HOME ESTIMATE ONLINE!! www.Square1USA.com.

Offers by Square 1 Home Improvement Solutions on Angi

12/21/2020

This is the worst roofing company I have ever seen . I paid 1200$ cash for this guy to reseal 2 skylight and both leaked when they were done. They have come back 4 time and one skylight still leaking. They left all there trash. And now no one will answer my calls and roof still leaking and my ceiling is damaged. What ever you do don’t hire. This company

Description of Work
Seal 2 skylight

Category chimney sweep

11/20/2020

I am not happy with the service I received and they do not honor their warranty even after one week installed.

Description of Work
Need to have my roof replace.

Roofing, Chimney