Fire Finesse LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2010

644 Silas Deane Hwy

Wethersfield, CT 06109

Family owned and operated, in-home consultations, showroom with working models. We also sell and install mantels (wood or stone), marble, granite and slate fireplace surrounds, fireplace doors, gas logs. We carry fireplace tools and accessories, BBQ grills, firepits, outdoor fireplaces and hot tubs and spas....

03/06/2018

Christina F.

I wasn’t home for the whole installation, my fault. When I got home that night I was met with an invoice for the work. There was also a large metal plate by my front steps with no explanation (see photo). Whatever, it was chilly and I lit a fire. While I’ve owned a fireplace insert wood stove before, I did read the instructions. As I’m preparing i noticed that my unit did not have the air adjustment (see photos). I lit a fire anyway and it burned hot. Given that air adjustment is very important to burning, I wondered why there was just an invoice left for me and not a note saying they didn’t have a part and would return to install the missing piece. I called and they did stop by in a couple of days to install the air adjustment. I called them back to pay the remainder of the invoice and to ask about the metal plate, still by my front steps. Brenda asked that I send her a photo (see photo) Again, they promptly stopped by to pick it up. This email I got back is below. I’m sure that I’m not the only customer who can’t stick around for installation, so maybe leave a post it note with instructions for the owner. I can’t say I feel confident that they would have come back and replaced the air adjustment if I didn’t ask. And despite the response below, I assure you that no one in my family touched the metal plate, it was as in the photo when I arrived home. Hi Charles, I had someone come by and pick that up. Just so you know - it was left by the wall, not like that in the front yard. Usually we leave it for customers so if they ever want to remove the insert and put back to a regular working fireplace, you can put that back in. Since no one was there for the install, they were unable to explain that to anyone while there. Not sure who through it in your yard. But it has been removed as asked. Sincerely, Brenda McMeans Fire Finesse, LLC 860-529-3473 [*** Link removed ***]

Description of Work
Sold and installed a wood stove

02/08/2018

Elizabeth S.

When we decided we wanted to replace the wood burning fireplace we had with a gas insert, we contacted multiple companies and were told that we couldn't replace the old one because the opening was too small. Fire Finesse were the only ones who said we couldn't replace the old one because the opening was too small but no reason we couldn't take the whole fireplace (granite facade/mantel and all) and replace it with something else in the process. Obviously that made the job more expensive and complicated but we were totally open to it! It only took one visit to the showroom to figure out exactly what we wanted. The removal of the old fireplace and installation of the new one and stonework went smoothly - it took multiple visits and each time they were courteous and cleaned up when they left. The mantel was built onsite exactly to our specifications (we just showed Scott a picture and it came out as we wanted). He even came back a couple of weeks after the job was done when we had a very strong rainstorm and it was clear the cap they had put on the chimney hadn't been sealed properly. We texted him a few pictures and he came the next day and fixed it. Since then, we had an issue with the receiver for the gas fireplace (the remote wouldn't sync with it). And they came out and replaced it as it was still under warranty - no questions asked. We absolutely love our gas fireplace and the new facade/mantel is beautiful. We couldn't be happier with the decision to go ahead with this project!

Description of Work
Removal of old wood burning stove and surrounding granite/mantel, installation of new gas fireplace with stone halfway up the wall and custom mantel

Category fireplaces,woodworking

11/04/2017

Karen D.

We went into Fire Finesse in September and spoke with the owner, as they were real busy at the time we were there. He was extremely knowledgeable and able to show us what our options were. We decided to order a glass enclosure/screen combination which had to be custom made. It took about six weeks from the time we ordered it, until the time the job was completed. They called us to schedule a delivery/installation time. The person who came out to install it, Chris, did a great job installing our doors. We like them and the work they did was excellent! We would definitely hire them again and will be using them for service to our gas log that we had installed in May.

Description of Work
We were looking for a glass door/screen combination for our fireplace. Our fireplace is arched so it had to be custom made. The only reason I gave them a good on the price is because there are not many places in our area that do this kind of work so we have nothing to compare it to, but the workmanship of the enclosure is outstanding and it fits like a glove.

Category fireplaces,gas logs

11/05/2016

Autumn Z.

Very well. Entire process was very professional.

Description of Work
Replaced pilot assembly for gas fire logs and cleaned logs.

12/23/2014

Harold B.

Very knowledgeable sales person who was able to educate us and explain all features of the log sets.

Description of Work
Sold us fireplace logs.

04/22/2014

Michael H.

Tricky installation was handeled professionally by Fire Finesse. Installers were prompt and polite and left the area clean. The Mendota fireplace was expensive, but the quality of the product and installation is easy to see.

Description of Work
Procure and install Medota fullview 33i gas insert fireplace

02/28/2014

Theodore F.

It went very well. I stopped by their showroom and talked to them. They had good people there and I got a good feel for them so I just went with them. They recommended installers for us and they turned out pretty good too. They were good and the price was fair. The product is very good.

Description of Work
I purchased a gas fireplace log from Fire Finesse.

Category fireplaces,gas logs

02/26/2014

Kevin D.

They met the time line and were efficient

Description of Work
I purchased a fireplace

Category fireplaces

01/21/2014

Joshua M.

All our dealings with Fire Finesse were over the phone and via email. Our house is about an hour away from the shop, and we basically knew what model we wanted to buy. They came to look at the room, gave us excellent advice and professional feedback. Not much they could do on price (though there is a discount for cash or check). They were very punctual, accommodating regarding the schedule, and responsive. Couldn't ask for better service.

Description of Work
We bought a wood stove, and had the stove and an insulated, metal chimney installed.

01/20/2014

Diane U.

Excellent process. Professional crew. Arrived on time, friendly, considerate, tidy. The salesman at the store was extremely helpful.

Description of Work
Installed fire place insert

Shamrock C & C Inc

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? With more than 20 years of experience, our team is prepared to handle nearly any project you throw our way. We offer... Chimney Services. This includes installations, chimney repairs and basic chimney sweeping. Chimney cleaning is best left to the professionals. Masonry services. We can rebuild your worn-out chimney or replace damaged bricks. We also preform chimney repointing. Trust our expert chimney company to make the best suggestion for your home.

Spaces LLC

Spaces LLC is the market leader in providing residential, commercial, and industrial services throughout Connecticut. We offer experienced remodeling, remediation, restoration, and more for your home, office, or industrial space. We stop at nothing to deliver unrivaled maintenance and repair services to our clients.

Offers by Spaces LLC on Angi
    Quality Marble and Granite

We do all types of countertops granite marble quartz. We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate!

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available

Fireplaces & surrounds, outdoor fire pits, gas inserts, gas logs. Mantels. Wood & pellet stoves. Grills. Hot tubs

Chimney repair