Westport Plumbing & Heating Inc

Founded 1969 • With Angi since December 2012

Full service plumbing for commercial and residential plumbing. Residential service is one of our specialties. New work and remodeling plumbing....

Drain Away Sewer Service Inc

At Drain Away Sewer Service, Inc., we put our customers needs first! We offer a range of drain services and we know that our customer's are the backbone of our success. Response times are quick through our 24-hour emergency service and we pride ourselves on providing competitive, up-front costs. Whether you take advantage of our maintenance and service contracts for savings, or you use us for one-time emergency services, Drain Away Sewer Service, Inc. will deliver on professional, reliable and quality work. Drain Away Sewer Service, Inc. provides both residential and commercial drain cleaning services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days per year. Offering over 10 years of experience in the drain cleaning business, our qualified staff is prepared to handle everything from a clogged toilet to main sewer services. We are centrally located to service both Westchester and Fairfield Counties.

RIDGEFIELD PLUMBING & HEATING LLC

We are a full service plumbing and heating company offering 24 hour emergency service. Our services include residential/commercial plumbing and heating repairs, water heater installations/repairs, well and pump service/repair and installations, boiler repairs and installations, well tank repairs/installations, plumbing/heating remodeling, frozen pipe repairs amongst other services. Please call for any additional plumbing and/or heating services that you might need.

All State Plumbing & Heating LLC

All State Plumbing & Heating, LLC provides exceptional, high-quality plumbing services. Whether you need plumbing, heating, well-pump, or drain cleaning services, All State Plumbing is ready to take it on. We pride ourselves in providing our customers with top-notch customer service and affordable prices. Call us today!

12/27/2016

Beth R.

Perfect! Couldn't ask for anything more (:

Description of Work
Initially called for a leak in a pipe which was quickly fixed. Then I asked if he had a 'moment' to look at - a stopped sink, a shower that would only run cold water, two noisy leaky toilets and to replace a shower head. He did most of it that day, Needed to order some parts and came back three days later to finish my list. Westport plumbing service guy Joe, is the BEST!

12/12/2016

barbara J.

Quick and easy.

Description of Work
appraisal of gas company recommendation. Advised that recommended work was not needed. No charge.

01/15/2015

diane P.

Awesome. After several failed attempts at finding a reliable plumber I was recommended to Westport Plumbing. They were great to deal with. Provided a fair estimate and delivered services as promised. The two man crew were exceptional to have in my home working. They were professional, polite, worked diligently and left my home clean. The owner stopped by the job regularly to ensure everything was on schedule and moving forward. He was extremely easy going and a pleasure to deal with. I would hire Westport Plumbing again and without any hesitation.

Description of Work
Updated plumbing lines.

11/01/2013

Anthony F.

I thought I needed 2 units, which they special ordered. As it turned out the person doing the job said that I needed only one. They are an honest and above board company that has highly professional workers with integrity. I will use them again. The other plumbing company I use to use, although they did good work, always left me with a sense of disingenuous and quot;fly by the seat of their pants pricingand quot; structure, depending on the mechanic that called on you.

Description of Work
Replaced Beacon/Morris twin-flo fans for the radiator

12/24/2012

Sharon S.

An honest evaluation and estimate. He was finished in a little less than an hour. Estimates from other companies were: 1) $1500 in which they added other things which didn't really need doing or replacing, and a lot of time to drain the system. 2) $1000 in which they said would require a lot of time to drain and replace parts.

Description of Work
Replaced leaking Brass 90 degree fitting (hot water) at furnance coil Replaced Brass nipple and coupling. Loosen, apply sealer to threads, retighten connections at balance valve.

Plumbing