LUCIANO PAVING

Founded 1977 • With Angi since December 2005

40 Years in business .Fully Insured ,Owner on every Job. High Quality Workmanship, Work Completed on time, Since 1977...

TJB-INC is a local family owned, Professional Landscape & Drainage Contractor since 1976. We specialize in Custom Water Features, Synthetic Putting Greens, All Hardscaping - Traditional & Permeable (walks, patios, pool decks, driveways & retaining walls), Landscape Plantings (Trees, Shrubs, Flowers, Bulbs & Ground Covers), Storm Water & Drainage Issues, Seasonal Property Maintenance, On-Site Consultations with our expert who can answer all your questions. TJB-INC holds many licenses, certifications, & registrations: * CT Home Improvement Contractor Registration #507853 * CT DEP Business Registration # B-652 * CT DEP Turf & Ornamental Supervisor #S-1710 *CT DEP Arborist # S-1710 * Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI) Level 1 Installer * NCMA Certified Segmental Retaining Wall Installer * National Pond Society - "Master Pond Gardener" * International Professional Pond Contractors Association # 7173 * Certified Master Aquascape Contractor (1st in New England) *Nicolock Hardscape Pro * Techo-Block Hardscape Pro * Manufacturer's Installer Certifications from Ideal, Uni-Lock, Grinnell, Belgard, Versa-Lock, & many more. You can contact us at the following telephone numbers: 203-287-0636 Customer Service 203-288-3711 24-Hour Answering Service 203-288-3213 Fax Machine 800-926-2119 Toll Free Or at any of the E-Mail addresses below tjb@TJB-INC.com Info@TJB-INC.com Ted@Pond.Expert Ted@Drainage.Expert Social Media Sites: 1. Facebook = TJB-Inc-Landscape-Drainage-Contractors 2. Instagram = tjbinc_landscape_and_drainage 3. YouTube = TJB-INC Landscape & Drainage Contractor Take a virtual tour of our Display Gardens & Ponds at http://www.tjb-inc.com/about/#virtualtour See a drone fly through video of our Displays: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYCtozHoquI See thousands of photos of our work at http://www.houzz.com/pro/tjbinc/__public See our customer reviews on Angies List, Yelp, BBB, Houzz, Google, Networx, & Facebook!

Top Notch Sewer DBA Rooterman is a , bonded and insured sewer serving Westchester County. We have more than 15 years of experience providing premium sewer services to homes and businesses. When you call Top Notch Sewer, expect on-time service within an hour. All of our commercial work is backed by a one-month warranty, and residential work is warranted for three months. You can depend on us for your sewer cleaning needs! Additional phone number- 914-384-1443

All State Plumbing & Heating, LLC provides exceptional, high-quality plumbing services. Whether you need plumbing, heating, well-pump, or drain cleaning services, All State Plumbing is ready to take it on. We pride ourselves in providing our customers with top-notch customer service and affordable prices. Call us today!

01/03/2018

Couldn't have asked for better service, quality, or attention

Description of Work
4500 sf of driveway

04/26/2017

Contacted local contractors for driveway repair. Owner Tim Luciano was very pleasant and provided competitive job estimate. Work performed as promised. Noticed extra care taken during base preparation. Very happy with end product. Work crew was very professional. Would recommend to others.

Description of Work
Replace driveway and repair Belgium block

04/05/2017

Description of Work
I contacted Luciano four times over three weeks to have an estimate completed for a $10,000 paving project. Every time I called the secretary was friendly and let me know she would send my info to Tim and stress the importance because I have called several times and could not get a call back. If your company is too busy for new work at least have the courtesy to tell prospective customers. If you are on any kind of timeline for your project I would NOT recommend this contractor. If Tim is this unresponsive, how would he be at pricing change orders or being available to the customer?

Category driveway pavers

[Member Name Removed], Sorry I didn't get back to you.Do you still need a price ? Tim

11/14/2016

What an honest company! I was told that my driveway probably has another year or so left and that "putting on sealer would make NO difference. Why not wait another year or two and then re-pave?" Not putting on sealer for another or two will go toward saving for the re-paving. We really appreciate their advice!

Description of Work
I called Luciano Paving for an estimate - at the hight of their busiest time of year. Luciano himself responded to my voicemail within a day and came by for an estimate.

10/29/2016

I called Luciano's on Tuesday early in the afternoon and left a message. Within an hour I had a call back and the owner Tim went to the house to give me and estimate. By the end of the day we agreed on the scope of work and price. The work was completed the next day and it looks great.

Description of Work
They made repairs to our driveway removing tree roots that broke thru the driveway the paved over the damaged area

Category driveway pavers

Asphalt and Crushed Stone Driveways Installed and Repaired. Drainage and Grading Promblems Solved.French Drains,Drywells and Catch Basins Installed or Repaired. Belgium Block Driveway Borders and Driveway Aprons Installation.Parking Lots Installed and Repaired. Commercial Snow Plowing and Ice Removel .

ask for details