Weston Arborists

Founded 1972 • With Angi since July 2010

Full range of plant health care programs. Professional staff knowledgeable in the most up to date care of lawns, shrubs and trees. Our technicians are experienced in all areas of plant health. 40 years in business. Owner operated. We work all year round....

Danifer Landscaping

As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

Rizzo Masonry & Landscaping

Rizzo Masonry and Landscaping has been in business since 2004, building new home construction, renovation and residential improvements/maintenance. We do offer special promotions (such as 10% off any masonry or landscaping job/contract) throughout the year so don't be afraid to ask.

D & L Plant Care

D & L is family owned and operated with over 35 years of experience serving Fairfield County!

08/23/2019

Pricing is okay. They are really good. They know what they're doing. I do like them.

Description of Work
They spray. Been using them on and off and they trim my trees.

10/20/2016

After Chris came out and did a very thorough job of selling us on his company's service, we gave the go ahead for the work. 4 weeks later, no call, no emails, nothing. I called Chris 3 times and didn't get a call back. Eventually the owner called me back, and he was apologetic, but by then I was done with this company.

Description of Work
Tree feeding and trimming.

10/03/2016

Used for trees that didn't look well.

Description of Work
Treated trees.

10/03/2016

They are very good. They treat trees that have diseases, and all. We use them as an tree service for unhealthy trees. We have had tree that didn't look very well, and they analyzed and sprayed them. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Treat trees. that are unhealthy.

06/20/2016

Weston Arborists was terrific; from my first meeting with Chris regarding our old Japanese Maple to my husband's meeting with him to take down a bunch of "junk" trees, everything was carefully explained to us and the cost was more than reasonable. To top it off the tree removal crew was awesome; I have never seen a crew work that hard and after they cleaned up, you'd never know that we had anythin...

Description of Work
Fed and sprayed a mature Japanese Maple; took down 6 trees.

Category tree service

Landscaping, lawn and yard work, tree care, lawn fertilization & treatment. Tree removal. Stump grinding. Tick controls. Ornamental trimming. Shrub trimming.

Leaf removal, grass cutting