Positively Electric Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2010

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

CT

Weston, CT 06883

We have 2 teams of licensed Electrical contractors to serve your electrical needs. We have a lift truck to reach high structures. We have installed generators and wired homes for "smart house" capability....

electrician (92)lighting (36)generator service (11)ceiling fan installation (7)landscape lighting (5)home builder (3)appliance repair (3)propane dealer (1)pool cleaning (1)

04/30/2021

Very well- on time, on budget, pleasant, respectful of COVID safety. Everything went well.

Description of Work
Decorative outdoor lighting

Category electrician,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 04/20/2021

01/02/2021

Asked for estimate to install electric baseboard and add lights in the basement. I also asked while on site and in the panel, to tighten the screws. Asked $80 to tight screws. His estimates were more than double then other two. Asking for $80 to tight screws if loose while panel is open...

Description of Work
electric baseboard

Category appliance repair,electrician

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

12/19/2020

Excellent! Great price. Very professional. Made terrific suggestions for new bulbs & hardware. Very pleased. Joseph is our new "go to" Electrician. The best in all categories!

Description of Work
Five dimmer switches replaced.

Work Completed On 12/19/2020

09/28/2020

Very professional and excellent work.

Description of Work
Installing a Nema 14-50 outlet and breaker

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

07/10/2020

Joseph was fantastic. He gave me a call and provided an estimate right away. He asked me important questions and told me what kind of bulbs to buy which I really appreciated. He was punctual, efficient and really respectful. Would definitely recommend him to everyone!

Description of Work
Switching a chandelier

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

04/17/2020

Very well. Quick response. Good communication.

Description of Work
Replacement of exterior GFCI receptacle

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

10/18/2018

Went great. He went above and beyond finding and fixing other problems he found.

Description of Work
Installation of voltage suppressor

Work Completed On 10/17/2018

11/30/2017

The light switches were installed, but he chewed up one wall pretty bad to the point where it needed drywall repair, which he said he would come back for when we did the LED strip lighting job. But because they never got back to me about anything when I called and left messages, both on the machine and with an actual person, I had to do the repairs myself. And as for the generator, they said it wa...

Description of Work
I had two 3 way switches snaked through walls and installed. I had a generator maintenanced. And I had an estimate for the installation of LED strip lighting to be installed at a later date.

Category electrician,lighting,generator service

Work Completed On 08/05/2017

08/23/2017

Great! I will use them again. Great Crew.

Description of Work
Whole house outlet and switch changing, install security lights, and some fixtures

Work Completed On 08/08/2017

06/12/2017

Very well! Shane and a staffer came to our home on time and managed to do everything we had asked in a reasonable timeframe. He also gave us helpful advice, including that we did not need to upgrade our 100 amp service.

Description of Work
* install ceiling light and multiple other fixtures, including fixing one outside our front door that had been jury-rigged into the siding and was the epitome of !@# laziness/sloppiness by prior owner * fix non-working outlet * provide advice on ability of current electrics to handle multiple air conditioners

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 06/10/2017

Full electrical, electrical wiring, lighting design & installation, generators installation and maintenance, electrical safety inspection and repair, residential, commercial and industrial electrical services

Alarms, HVAC.