Seaview Custom Homes LLC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since October 2009

Quality roofing, siding and general contracting at competitive prices. At Seaview Custom Homes, LLC, we offer a wide range of renovation services designed to enhance your property. From installing wood and vinyl siding to all-new decks and patios, we do it all. Additionally, we offer convenient roofing services for home and business owners throughout the state. Residential & Commercial. 24 hour emergency services. Serving the shoreline since 1980. Licensed and Insured (CT License #609268). All work guaranteed. Additional phone number - (860) 857-7600. Additional DBA - Seaview Home Improvement LLC, Seaview Home and Roofing, Seaview Roofing. Award winning. Alternate Phone: (860) 399-8306...

Premium Cuts Lawn Care

Premium Cuts Lawn Care is the #1 trusted lawn care company. I want your lawn to look the best on your street. I want people to ask where you have gotten your lawn cut. I want you to call me now so I can give you a quote and have your lawn looking the best.

Top Notch Chimney Cleaning

We are a family owned chimney and construction business. We specialize in all aspects of chimney and fireplace, wood stove, cleaning, repairs, rebuilds, and inspections. We also do all aspects of roofing. Our company is fully licensed and insured in the state of Connecticut and New York. Additional email - marc.demartino@yahoo.com.

Offers by Top Notch Chimney Cleaning on Angi
Action Windows & Siding LLC

Action Windows & Siding, LLC is home improvement/construction corporation organized with over 20 years in manufacturing, engineering and installing experience. Our extensive product line we have formed partnerships with over dozen of the leading manufacturers in our field. This allows us to offer an even larger selection in wood, vinyl, composite, aluminum and steel windows and doors.

08/09/2019

It went very smooth and they showed up ahead schedule and finished on time.

Description of Work
They replaced the roof.

Thank you so much for the nice review. It was wonderful working with you on your project.

01/08/2018

Seaview was great to deal with - prompt, thorough and professional. I would definitely hire Seaview again in the future.

Description of Work
I need an evaluation of my roof and some roof repairs completed.

12/18/2017

Very pleased with the work that was performed. Gene and his crew were wonderful. They were friendly and professional. They even were so proud of their work that they wanted me to see some of the things that they had accomplished.

Description of Work
Tear down old roof. Install new roof,new copper flashing and copper roof over bay wndow,cut in New ridge vents. Also repaired rotten soffit on house caused by deck. Installed cedar siding on three dormers.

Category roofing,siding,deck cleaning,doors

12/15/2017

They keep telling me how they “ will be getting to it”.

Description of Work
Just needed a piece of aluminum siding re attached.

10/15/2017

great very proffessional and knowledgeable

Description of Work
repair cracks and leaks on roof

New Home Construction & Design. Additions. Home Renovations. Roofing. Wood & Vinyl Siding. Replacement Windows. Doors. Skylights. Custom Kitchens & Baths. Septic & Excavation. Masonry Work. Concrete Stamping.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check