DON'S TREE REMOVAL & LANDSCAPE

Founded 1992 • With Angi since July 2010

Don's Landscaping & Tree Service has been providing professional landscaping and tree removal services to clients in New Haven County and the surrounding counties since 1992. We are a fully staffed company which includes full time secretarial/office staff, multiple mowing & tree removal crews, licensed arborist and horticulturist and a full time shop mechanic. We are fully licensed and insured....

Juggs Paving & Masonry Inc.

WE ARE A 3 GENERATION FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED COMPANY. WE TAKE PRIDE IN ALL OUR WORK WE TREAT YOUR HOME AS IF IT WAS OUR OWN WE DO ALL TYPES OF DRIVEWAYS, WALKWAYS, PATIOS, STEPS, POOL AREAS FIRE PITS RETAINING WALLS, STONE VENEERING FENCING, BELGIAN BLOCKS BLUE STONE PAVERS CONCRETE ASPHALT PAVING WATERPROOFING AND MUCH MORE ........

Bob's Outdoor Services

I am a locally owned and operated company. I have been doing this longer then some people have been alive, and am dedicated to the satisfaction of my clients.

Offers by Bob's Outdoor Services on Angi
Giglio Landscape Svc

Our company that takes pride in customer service, quality of work, and complete satisfaction. Giglio Landscape Services LLC is owned and operated by John and Christopher Giglio, who have been working in the landscape business for over 30 years. John and Christopher along with their team of professionals are knowledgeable and experienced. Specializing in; masonry, landscaping, excavation, landscape design and installation. Their experience and professionalism guarantees that you're receiving the best possible job for your commercial or residential property. Giglio Landscape Services LLC is fully licensed and insured.

Offers by Giglio Landscape Svc on Angi

05/12/2015

N/A

Description of Work
A tree removal estimate was requested and scheduled, they called and postponed due to rain and were told no problem stop by anytime. Was told great will do! They never called again and did not show up. I still have a tree to be removed!

06/02/2014

Description of Work
The team was professional & cautious in taking down 3 trees in my backyard.

05/27/2014

I used Don's in the past and they did excellent service this time however was anything but. It took three weeks to get the job done I kept being told dates they where going to be out and they didn't show up. I had to call them they would never call to cancel or say they where delayed. When the did finally show up the worker had no idea what the job was and had to leave to get more equipment and pe...

Description of Work
Stump Removal

11/02/2013

Perfect pad deposit tree removed without anything left post remaining due.

Description of Work
Two tree taken down - near to house as tall.

10/29/2013

They took a little while to get my on the schedule, but did a great job.

Description of Work
They did a good job and I would definitely use them again.

Category tree service

Our services range from large tree removal to storm related emergencies. Whether you need a privacy (vinyl) or security (chain-link) fence, we can provide that service as well. We offer asphalt and concrete services including repairing, patching or replacement. If you ever have a question or concern regarding your property, we will always be here to provide the answers

No residential snow removal