Able Service Co South

Founded 1972 • With Angi since April 2013

We do all major home appliances. All makes and models as well as old or new appliances. I have been in business sense 1972. This is a owner to customer business I take the calls as well as do all the repairs my self. I carry most parts in my van. If i don't have the parts they normally only take a day to get and have them installed. I also have an A+ with the better business bureau....

AAA APPLIANCE REPAIR

We have been servicing the greater Hartford area and beyond for 34 years. We accept all major credit cards, give senior discounts and quote the cost of repair prior to doing the repair. We provide a receipt with a written warranty on every job completed. Our techs are clean cut and respect your property. We also provide service after business hours that may require a higher fee.

A Action Appliance

Welcome to A Action Appliance Repair LLC. It has been my family's pleasure to service our customers in the Hartford, New Haven, Stamford, Shoreline, North East, Litchfield and all of Connecticut since 1961. We service Springfield Massachusetts areas, and Rhode Island. We will be here for you, day and night, or whenever you need help to fix all brands, makes, and models of your appliances. We repair & service LG, Samsung GE, Maytag, Amana, Sears, Kenmore, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, Sub-zero, Thermador, Bosch Viking, Profile and many more. You will love our 5-year warranty, clean cut professional staff, and discount coupons. Our live customer care operators are waiting to answer your questions. We thank you in advance and promise to do our best. Additional contact names - Doug Scheer, Jay Miskin. Cost is determined by the job. Appliance repair. Clothes washer & dryer repair. Stove repair. Range repair. Oven repair. Cooktop repair. Dishwasher repair. Garbage disposer repair. Refrigerator repair

ALL BRAND APPLIANCES REPAIR CO

I have over 35 years experience. I offer prompt professional service. I am fully insured. I am up to date with all the new technology. I am a service company. I accepted cash, checks & most credit cards. I offer 15% senior discount and repeat customers receive a $10.00 discount.

02/01/2021

Larry was extremely quick to respond and even drove to us in the snow. He helped us resolve the issue with our washer while being friendly and courteous. We will definitely call his service in the future if needed.

Description of Work
Washing machine

09/07/2020

Quick response to my service call. Quickly diagnosed the problem. I would recommend this company for appliance repairs.

Description of Work
Dryer repair

05/11/2020

Great service. Owner came to my condo the same day I requested service. The dishwasher was running fine once he worked on it. I would recommend this company to everyone.

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair

02/12/2020

Couldn't have asked for a quick response. Larry arrived when he said he would, got right to it and resolved the problem. Very pleasant person to work with!

Description of Work
Repair a plugged refrigerator drain

01/09/2020

Repairs were done quickly (broken belt) and professionally. Larry explained why belt broke (overloading dryer) to prevent reoccurrence. Larry made sure to call when there were any delays in his arrival.

Description of Work
Dryer repair

06/03/2019

The repair went very well. Larry was on schedule and fixed our water line very quickly. We appreciated his being available on a Sunday!

Description of Work
Refrigerator Repair

04/19/2019

Not well very poor service. I scheduled three days in advance with a 4 hour window to have my refrigerator repaired . The did not bother to show up or bother too call so now I am left with a fridge that will be out for another week. When I called to see if they were cumming they told me they were closing in 10 min. I would not recommend a company that cannot follow up with a 3 day scheduled appointment.

Description of Work
I needed them to repair refridgarator

02/10/2019

Larry responded immediately. Came out next day. Took dryer apart, diagnosed problem. Had to order a part which came in next day. He then called and completed the job on a Sunday! All in all wonderful experience with this professional from beginning to end.

Description of Work
Dryer worked but wasn't drying.

01/11/2019

Larry Chernoff of Able Service Co. South was fabulous. He diagnosed the problem immediately and quickly had it working again. He came on a holiday weekend, Dec. 29th, when I was desperate and no one else could make it and seemed like a superman when it comes to dishwasher repair.

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair

10/24/2018

Larry was very accommodating with scheduling and even offered to come out the same day I called. The dryer is fixed and I am very pleased with the work he did. I would definitely hire Larry again.

Description of Work
The dryer needed to be fixed.

Category appliance repair

Refrigerators, freezers, ranges, stoves, dishwashers, disposers, air conditioners, trash compactors, dehumidifiers, coin operating washers & dryers repairs.

Commercial repairs depending.

No, but there is no service charge with repairs