Richland Pest & Bee Control

Founded 1977 • With Angi since September 2009

Awards & Badges

• Trade License Number
  • B-3065
All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

PO Box 330379

West Hartford, CT 06133

LICENSED # B-0365. Our length of time in business, combined with a great track record, translates into experience. We know our trade well. We are a dependable, responsible, knowledgeable and quality company. We have survived several difficult economic turns over these past 4 decades. Our strength is due in part to customer loyalty given to us.... which we in turn give back to our customers. We have been a a reliable Connecticut Pest Control Company in operation since 1977 and experienced since 1974. Additional phone numbers: Manchester-860-649-7911; Suffield-860-668-4765; New Haven-203-776-4300; Southington-860-621-1190; Farmington Valley-860-524-1848; West Hartford-860-233-2483; Waterbury-203-757-4300; Hartford-860-296-7100....

pest control (134)animal removal (7)

01/07/2021

Our heroes! A spray was done and the problem was solved! The response was prompt and the technician was friendly and knowledgeable. Highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insects: flies

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2020

We're so glad to hear that you had a great experience! Thanks for choosing Richland!

12/10/2020

The Technicians are competent and professional. Excellent company for pest control! They returned 4 times to check traps, remove and reapply as needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Control mice in kitchen and basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

We appreciate the feedback! Thanks for choosing Richland.

08/19/2020

I was extremely pleased with the work that was done. Normally I would take care of killing the nest myself, but this one was very large and in a tough spot to access. From my first contact with them, their customer service was exceptional - very pleasant, polite, prompt, and professional! The experts themselves that actually did the removal, came with a lot of knowledge and care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of hornet nests

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2020

Photo for Richland Pest & Bee Control - PO Box 330379, West Hartford, CT - 38810011

We appreciate you taking the time to write up such a great recommendation! Thanks for choosing Richland, we're glad we could help!

08/01/2020

They explained everything they were going to do and the reasons why. They were all so friendly and nice. They were on time and professional. I am using them to keep my house free of carpenter ants with their maintenance service. I would most definitely recommend them and I will continue to be their satisfied customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpenter ants

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience! Thanks for the recommendation!

07/17/2020

It was quick and easy. No more bees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bee Spraying

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

We're glad we could help you out! Thanks for choosing Richland!

06/03/2020

This went well. Staff was very knowledgeable about the work. Staff was very punctual and informative about preventions. Very good service and customer service when calling into the office.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mice removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2020

We appreciate you letting us know how everything went! Thanks for choosing Richland!

05/18/2020

They did traps for mice and sprayed for bees and spiders. They did a great job. I have used them for a long time and I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did pest control for mice, ants, and spiders.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2020

We appreciate the review [Member Name Removed]! Thanks for choosing Richland!

09/28/2019

Prompt, professional and reasonable service. I was very grateful and would hire again if needed without any reservations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of bees

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

Thanks for choosing Richland [Member Name Removed]! We're glad we were able to help!

09/12/2019

WOW, GREAT JOB, I fond Richland Pest Control on Angie’s list when I needed to get a bee nest removed from my mother in law’s house and they were great. Mary answered the phone when I called, and she quickly got back to me with a price estimate. When Joel came to do the work he came on time and was professional, courteous and friendly. I would unquestionable higher them again. Thank you, Richland P...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bee nest Removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

Photo for Richland Pest & Bee Control - PO Box 330379, West Hartford, CT - 38103871

08/30/2019

VERY prompt service, reasonable in cost, and effective!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fogging and dusting of wasp nest in void in overhang of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2019