We are following all guidelines as set forth by the CDC and minimizing person-to-person contact through use of email and phone calls.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Richland Pest & Bee Control

Founded 1977 • With Angi since September 2009

PO Box 330379

West Hartford, CT 06133

LICENSED # B-0365. Our length of time in business, combined with a great track record, translates into experience. We know our trade well. We are a dependable, responsible, knowledgeable and quality company. We have survived several difficult economic turns over these past 4 decades. Our strength is due in part to customer loyalty given to us.... which we in turn give back to our customers. We have been a a reliable Connecticut Pest Control Company in operation since 1977 and experienced since 1974. Additional phone numbers: Manchester-860-649-7911; Suffield-860-668-4765; New Haven-203-776-4300; Southington-860-621-1190; Farmington Valley-860-524-1848; West Hartford-860-233-2483; Waterbury-203-757-4300; Hartford-860-296-7100....

08/01/2021

Jennifer S.

Jordan arrived on time and was very courteous. I did watch him a bit mainly I didn't want him to get stung. He was very prepared with his protective suit. Jordan was extremely thorough with the application of traps and spray. He reviewed with me everything that he did and also explained how the treatment worked and its effectiveness. We have certainly found our pest control company! Thank you to Richland Bee and Pest Control and thank you Jordan for taking such good care of our property so that we can enjoy being outside!!

Description of Work
bees, mice, cicada hornets

Category pest control

We're happy to hear that everything went smoothly with Jordan. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience, and please reach out if you have any questions!

01/07/2021

Steve P.

Our heroes! A spray was done and the problem was solved! The response was prompt and the technician was friendly and knowledgeable. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Insects: flies

Category pest control

We're so glad to hear that you had a great experience! Thanks for choosing Richland!

12/10/2020

Thomas B.

The Technicians are competent and professional. Excellent company for pest control! They returned 4 times to check traps, remove and reapply as needed.

Description of Work
Control mice in kitchen and basement.

Category pest control, animal removal

We appreciate the feedback! Thanks for choosing Richland.

08/19/2020

Linda C.

I was extremely pleased with the work that was done. Normally I would take care of killing the nest myself, but this one was very large and in a tough spot to access. From my first contact with them, their customer service was exceptional - very pleasant, polite, prompt, and professional! The experts themselves that actually did the removal, came with a lot of knowledge and care.

Description of Work
Removal of hornet nests

Category pest control

We appreciate you taking the time to write up such a great recommendation! Thanks for choosing Richland, we're glad we could help!

07/17/2020

Heather C.

It was quick and easy. No more bees.

Description of Work
Bee Spraying

Category pest control, animal removal

We're glad we could help you out! Thanks for choosing Richland!

06/03/2020

Andrea F.

This went well. Staff was very knowledgeable about the work. Staff was very punctual and informative about preventions. Very good service and customer service when calling into the office.

Description of Work
Mice removal

Category pest control, animal removal

We appreciate you letting us know how everything went! Thanks for choosing Richland!

05/18/2020

Jay J.

They did traps for mice and sprayed for bees and spiders. They did a great job. I have used them for a long time and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They did pest control for mice, ants, and spiders.

Category pest control

We appreciate the review [Member Name Removed]! Thanks for choosing Richland!

09/28/2019

Susan A.

Prompt, professional and reasonable service. I was very grateful and would hire again if needed without any reservations.

Description of Work
Removal of bees

Category pest control

Thanks for choosing Richland [Member Name Removed]! We're glad we were able to help!

08/30/2019

Linda O.

VERY prompt service, reasonable in cost, and effective!

Description of Work
Fogging and dusting of wasp nest in void in overhang of house

08/21/2019

joann C.

very well, very pleasant employee, Mr. Rivera, on time , knowledgable about problem, fair price

Description of Work
ant spraying

08/20/2019

Timothy P.

Provided same day service. Prompt and professional. Took care of the problem quickly. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Yellow Jackets removal

08/12/2019

Daniel T.

I had a yellow jacket nest under the siding of my home near my backdoor. Multiple attempts at DIY treatment were ineffective. I called Richland Pest and Bee Control and they called me back within an hour. The call was very informative and they arranged for a technician to come to my home later the same day. The technician was prompt, courteous, professional, and well informed and seemed confident that the treatment was successful. A bit pricey but I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Treatment of yellow jacket nest

07/23/2019

Nathan R.

I was stung while mowing the lawn. I called Richland Pest, and a service manager returned my call within 10 minutes. He was professional, patient, and kind as he thoroughly explained the extermination process, and addressed my concerns. His service tech came the following day, and was just as professional and courteous, taking time to answer all of my questions. He located the ground nest in less than 20 seconds. I couldn't believe it. Clearly a seasoned pro. He was efficient and thorough, and explained what to look out for during the next two weeks (in case stragglers return to the nest), offering to return at no cost if the problem continues. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Exterminate yellow jackets in ground nest

07/10/2019

Brian V.

Good. Not cheap, but quality work done well.

Description of Work
remove hornet and yellow jacket nests

03/20/2019

Jane R.

Andrew has been terrific. He is knowledgeable and very friendly. At the first visit, he fully explained what he was going to do, inspected the house for mice, and set out numerous bait boxes. Ten days later, he was back to inspect the traps. Based on where and how much of the bait was disappearing, he determined that our problem was in the attic, not in the crawl space as we had thought. He explained how the mice were traveling, what their habits were, and what the plan would be going forward to get rid of them. We particularly liked the fact that he explained the options and informed us of other services without any pressure to do any of them. It's been excellent service.

Description of Work
Getting rid of mice

11/05/2018

John C.

IT still is going as process can be lengthy

Description of Work
Rodent control

11/01/2018

Jay J.

It went great! I've use them several times.

Description of Work
They sprayed for spiders and they also checked the mouse traps.

10/25/2018

Claudette K.

Excellent. Mike called back right away and was the only business I contacted (three others) who said they could have someone at my house that day. They were also the only company who would remove the hive itself. They responded promptly and did an excellent job. I would highly recommend them!!

Description of Work
I had a bee hive in the ceiling of my living room and I not only need it "treated" but I wanted the hive removed.

09/04/2018

Karen Y.

Great! pest control techs came out and set traps, discussed means of entry, outlined protocol to be followed to verify traps worked. They came back 10 days later and identified traps that were eaten and reapplied bait. Will be out again 2 weeks later. Plan to walk property and identify holes where mice are getting in and possible remedies.

Description of Work
Mice in kitchen

06/29/2018

Karl W.

Excellent. The technician was very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I would definitely use Richland again.

Description of Work
Spray for bees nesting

04/22/2018

wilbur C.

Went well, in line with company's explanation and expected time table.

Description of Work
Pest extermination

12/30/2017

Ann B.

folks very responsive and professional; mice are being eliminated

Description of Work
mouse elimination

12/06/2017

Darui J.

Very good experience with this company. They called and examed the house carefully. Also they made suggestions on the schedule and costed us nothing more.

Description of Work
This is a great company and very reliable. They are flexible too to provide solutions for the customers.

11/14/2017

Rose I.

We needed 5 stops to get rid of all of the mice. Everyone that come out was extremely knowledgeable and handled themselves professionally.

Description of Work
Mouse removal in our basement

11/03/2017

mark F.

They sprayed two times, the second at no cost. It went well

Description of Work
Eliminating yellow jackets in the outside wall of bedroom