J Corrigan LLC

Founded 1997 • With Angi since April 2012

No Jobs too big or small. All work is performed by professionals. Preparation is key to a good job done....

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Before

+81 more images

4.3

4.4

house painting (36)handyman (25)roofing (19)chimney repair (12)pressure washing (7)gutter repair (6)general contractors (6)interior painting (5)deck cleaning (5)masonry (5)decks & porches (4)window replacement (2)

08/10/2022

carolann R.

Wonderful Was on top of everything came back and always check on the workers to see if I have any questions he took care of it

Description of Work
Deck repaired and painted house repaired shingles and painted

Category contractors, decks, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 08/10/2022

04/24/2022

Jason M.

Very easy from quote to completion. Joe was responsive through the whole process. The paint crew was a good group of painters and did a great job. Site was clean each night. Prompt, responsive, respectful and job done in the quoted time. Very happy with the process and results. I would hire again.

Description of Work
Exterior House Paint

Work Completed On 04/23/2022

04/27/2021

Marianne Z.

Joe and his crew were great. They did the job quickly and effectively.

Description of Work
Chimney repair outside and seal coated inside.

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

Thanks a lot for the positive review let me know if I can help you in the future

04/26/2021

Jonathan H.

Work was done in a timely fashion and the quality was great. Very responsive as well!!

Description of Work
Deck painting and chimney work

Category decks, masonry, chimney repair

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

Thanks for this review if you want to move forward with the retaining wall let me know

04/22/2021

Steve M.

From start to finish J.Corrigan and his team were responsive and complete in their delivery. After listening to our needs, an accurate quote was quickly delivered and followed up. Once contracted, a schedule was quickly established and a quality result completed in less than one week. Very well managed, and a great team that was fun to have on site!

Description of Work
Roofing and Chimney - Eliminate difficult leaks

Category masonry, roofing

Work Completed On 04/22/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed]

Dave A.

We’ve used J.Corragan before and he did a great job putting on a new roof. His crew was clean and on time. Thanks again Joe!

Description of Work
Roofing my house

Category contractors, roofing

David S.

Showed up when expected, Excellent workmanship, Picked up the job site. Wish I had another one for him to do.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement at my home and 3 family rental

Gerson M.

There were very professional, well done. Highly recommend A

Description of Work
Roofing installation

Dave A.

Joe and his crew we’re professional and on time and did a great job.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category contractors, interior painters

Bill F.

Had a new roof put on by this company and they were very prompt, thorough and professional. Everything was well-explained and it was finished timely. Thanks, guys!

Description of Work
roofing

Work Completed On 04/16/2021

07/25/2020

James H.

Joe's team did an excellent job repairing wood siding in areas that had deteriorated over the past 35 years and painted the entire exterior. They were friendly, prompt, hard working and tolerant of my somewhat odd work schedule during the time they were on site. We would hire them again and recommend them to anyone looking to have their house painted or siding replaced.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting & siding repair

Category contractors, siding, house painters

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

Thanks for this positive review [Member Name Removed] your house came out like new call me for any home improvements if you want to get the roof replaced I can look at this for you it has as much wear and tear as the siding had ok thanks again

06/03/2020

Christine K.

Joe and his crew did a great job. All work professionally done and everything cleaned up afterwards. House looks great now!

Description of Work
Exterior wood repair and painting

Category contractors, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

Thanks for this positive review house looks great

11/04/2019

Denese H.

Joe was extremely responsive to my request for an estimate. Assessed the work & provided a quote within a couple of days. While I'm not moving forward with the work now, I will reach out when ready.

Description of Work
Chimney Repair

Work Completed On 11/01/2019

10/17/2019

Brien W.

I called Joe Corrigan in need of a fast chimney inspection, one that he could do for me in a day or two. He agreed to be at my house the next morning. In the meantime, he spent about 15 minutes of his time discussing the particulars of my chimney concerns. His answers to all my questions were detailed, clear and candid. For a number of reasons that did not involve Joe and needn't be discussed here, I decided that the inspection and prospective estimate for chimney repair work could wait. But when I revisit the matter in the future, Joe Corrigan is the guy I'll go to. I was very impressed with his knowledge, professionalism and courtesy.

Description of Work
Chimney inspection

Work Completed On 10/18/2019

Thanks for the positive review call me in the future for any home improvements needs

10/12/2019

Nancy J.

Perfect! Great job! Quick, prompt and efficient!

Description of Work
Chimney repair

Category chimney repair, house painters

Work Completed On 10/12/2019

Thanks for the positive review [Member Name Removed]

08/22/2019

Susan D.

They were very expensive but I hired them based on their reputation to fix some leaks we were having before the winter weather settled in. They completed the work in a timely manner but only made the leaks worse. They would sporadically reply to my concerns and send subcontractors to work on the roof but we ended up living with plastic bins all over our living, dining & daily rooms for 6 months. In the end, I had to hire another contractor to fix the roof at half the cost of what I paid Corrigan.

Description of Work
Roof & Chimney repairs

Work Completed On 08/22/2019

Review for J Corrigan LLC - 1245 Farmington Ave, West Hartford, CT - 38062043

04/09/2019

Ken J.

Very good. It went very well. The workers were good, they were on time. The price maybe was a little higher than some others but I think its within the range.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of the house and installing new shutters.

Category remodeling, replacement windows, house painters

Work Completed On 07/15/2018

11/15/2018

Robert O.

It was great. They were on time and professional.

Description of Work
They painted the house, repaired the wall, did caulking and etc.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 10/25/2018

Thanks for this positive review rob the house looks great the color really stands out call me for anything else you need for home improvement needs

11/15/2018

Mervet A.

They did a very good job. They were a bit more expensive than the others but I am happy with their work. They did a very good job protecting the plants and they covered the windows. They showed up without letting me know in advance but other than that, they did a good job.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of the house.

Work Completed On 10/30/2018

The job went as planned no hold ups that will be a long lasting stain job as we discussed if I can help you with anything else [Member Name Removed] please call thanks

10/19/2018

Mary Lynn N.

Asked for more than 2X what others were asking. Did not hire.

Description of Work
repair/replace slider and waterproofing

Work Completed On 10/19/2018

I had taken my time to give you a free estimate to replace a complicated door you did not hire me I did not do any work for you I do not understand why you have given me a negative review for customers reading this please scroll down to other reviews where I have completed jobs all my customers are happy if you get a cheaper price it usually reflects the quality of the materials and workmanship sooner then later I would appreciate if you would remove this review if you did not want to hire me that's understandable but a negative review do to a cost of a job is unfair also I was out of town at a funeral when you posted this please do not contact me any longer note no work was ever done at this property this was an estimate and quality does cost in everything in this industry thank you owner J.corrigan

08/10/2018

Joe D.

It went great. Highly recommend. Very responsive. He did exactly what he said he would do.

Description of Work
Painted exterior and new gutters.

Work Completed On 06/01/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed]

08/01/2018

Steven B.

Great company! Extremely responsive, scrupulously honest, detailed, and helpful. The crew were obviously very experienced pros and worked quickly and carefully and cleaned up afterward. All the work contracted for was done the way Joe said it would be done, at a fair price. Couldn't be happier, and will be using them again.

Description of Work
Repoint 2 chimneys, replace 2 aprons, replace broken bricks, seal.

Work Completed On 07/31/2018

06/28/2018

Joseph D.

All the work done by Joe's team was top notch. He and his workers were all professional, polite, neat, and thorough. The extensive amount of prep work done before the house was painted clearly showed in the final product: the best exterior paint job we've had in over 30 years as a home owner. I would recommend J. Corrigan highly and without any hesitation -- and would definitely hire them again. Keep up the great work Joe!

Description of Work
Exterior of our house needed to be painted, gutters needed to be replaced, and two new picture windows (left undone by a previous contractor) needed to be installed.

Category gutter repair, house painters