Highland Window & Siding Company LLC

• Trade License Authority
  • Connecticut
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 11/30/2021
All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

998 Farmington Avenue Unit 104A

West Hartford, CT 06107

Vinyl Siding Replacement

Vinyl Siding Replacement

siding companies201906511
Remove Rotten Wooden Shakes. Repair Some Rotten Wood Behind the Shake Siding. Apply Tyvek Paper Apply 1/2 Inch Insulation. Apply Premium Vinyl Siding. Full Trimwork to all Windows, Doors, Soffit and Fascia

As a multi-year Super Service Award winner, Highland Window Company LLC is a family owned and operated business with over 18 years of industry experience. Our owner, Marc Cowan, will come to your home to deliver your exact written quote in 30 minutes. NO high pressure sales tactics and NO sales people working for high commissions. It is our goal to build a relationship with our clients that will last a lifetime. What sets us apart from our competitors is our dedication to put our customers first. All of our high quality, energy star rated products are covered by a lifetime transferable warranty. Our highly trained installers work only for Highland and have been working with Highland for over 10 years. That means that every review you read on Angie’s List was installed by the same team. The same team that will carry out your installation. Angie’s List members should feel confident about hiring Highland for all window, siding and roofing needs. We guarantee that we will take the stress out of home improvement!...
Sun Room Conversion - Image

Sun Room Conversion

siding companies

202006107
Triple Casement Replacement - Image

Triple Casement Replacement

window replacement

201806001

window replacement (134)siding companies (25)door installation (20)gutter repair (9)woodworking (7)roofing (5)lighting (1)

04/14/2021

Working with Marc and his team at Highland has been a dream. From start to finish Marc was professional, informative, accessible, and respectful. His pricing was fair and the quality of work was exceptional. I appreciate the level of skill and care his team has for their craft. They did an excellent job keeping us informed and went above and beyond to transform the exterior of our house. I was so ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Replacement, Vinyl Siding Installation

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding,replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2021

04/14/2021

Marc Cowan and his Highland Window Company are the best, from quotation to completion. We are extremely happy with our new Harvey windows and the installation crew Neal, Hilton and Dean, was fantastic. We can't recommend Highland Windows highly enough! They really deserve their "A", 5-star rating. So pleased that we have also recently had them quote on siding replacement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 23 windows with vinyl (16) and wood (7)

CATEGORY replacement windows,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2021

02/28/2021

19 windows and door door replacement

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Marc and his team were extremely professional, friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. There is no reason to go with any other company than Highland when replacing windows and doors

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

12/01/2020

Smooth and quick Marc was the greatest very honest and caring Made special requests that I needed.The clean up was the best Great company Please everyone give your buisness to Marc and his company Highland Windows....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Windows

CATEGORY replacement windows,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2020

06/25/2020

Marc was a pleasure to work with. He answered any questions I had, gave me his opinion when prompted and did not try to upsell me. He was onsite for the start and completion of the project. His team was professional and extremely hard working. They covered the furniture prior to installing the windows and left the job site neat and organized. When an unanticipated problem came up Marc was very res...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install 15 vinyl replacement windows and 1 bay window.

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

03/23/2020

Marc did an excellent job in a short amount of time with attention to detail. The price was also reasonable. I would definitely use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New siding for the entire house.

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

02/07/2020

Marc and the team at Highland Window Company are top notch! A few years ago they installed a bay window for me, so when it came time to do my siding I knew just who to call. Marc is professional, knowledgable and very pleasant! From the first phone call to the completion of my siding project he was engaged and hands-on. And the quality of the work performed is outstanding. Down to every little det...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New bay window and vinyl siding

CATEGORY siding,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed], for you kind words. Always a pleasure working with you. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Please never hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have with your bay window and vinyl siding. Thanks again. Marc

12/09/2019

I can’t tell you how happy I am with the work that was done. They were punctual and immaculate. I would highly recommend them. Thank you Marc, Neil and team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace all windows and 2 doors.

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2019

10/15/2019

I can't rave enough about the amazing job Marc and his team did. Down-to-earth, quick, professional, and detailed - they really took care of my home. I had a deadline in mind and they exceeded expectations, while always being quick with the communication. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for new siding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding replaced

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

09/27/2019

Excellent quality, excellent service, great customer service, on time installation

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 5 windows

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2019

The Highland Window Company is proud to accept the Super Service Award from Angies List. We supply and install a wide range of building products. All our products are of the highest quality and are supplied with a full lifetime warranty covering parts and labor. We specialize in - Replacement Windows, Entry Doors, Vinyl Siding, Gutters.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available