HENRY'S ROOFING CO INC

Founded 1935 • With Angi since July 2010

Henry's roofing is a family owned business that has been passed down for four generations and has proudly served thousands of Connecicut home owners and businesses for over 80 years. We take pride in every job, pay great attention to detail and cut no corners. Standing the test of time on a foundation built from honesty, clear communication and quality without compromise....

Caring Contractors LLC

Specialists in Lawn Maintenance, Powerwashing, and Interior/Exterior Painting. We put love and care into every project.

Offers by Caring Contractors LLC on Angi
The Marc Of Clean Windows

My name is Marc Barrieau and I've been doing residential window cleaning full-time since 1991 and I still love it! I am fully insured and all the work is done professionally by myself (no employees).+ I almost always answer my phone-860 508 0447 if I'm near it - so call me! Please visit my website for more information http://www.themarcofcleanwindows.com/ I ALSO do powerwashing of houses/decks/patios etc. Lastly --i have an eBay business. I resell things. If you have ''stuff'' in your garage, basement etc that you don't want (most people do) - I might give you $$ for it! Please ASK ME! You'd be surprised what i might buy from you!

Sparkle Pressure Wash

We are a family owned and run company. Our team consists of father and son. With our company customer satisfaction is our number one goal. Take advantage of our senior citizen discount at 10%.

11/08/2017

Excellent - they were quick and didn’t leave a mess.

Description of Work
Flashing installed that was missed by the roofers (different company)

Category roofing,chimney repair

04/22/2016

Rick arrived promptly and was able to fix the problem right away. While the price was a bit higher than expected, quick service is greatly appreciated. Difficult to tell the quality of service (being that the repair was done on the roof).

Description of Work
Repaired several loose roof shingles

Category roofing,roof cleaning

10/14/2015

Description of Work
They repaired/ replaced a couple of broken shingles that had been damaged by last winter's roof raking. However, in the past they have removed algae stains (350), replaced my very small garage roof a few years ago (1800), and way back in 1998 re roofed my Cape house when I moved in (close to 4000 back then). This is my go-to roofing company and I think they are highly skilled. I am taking good care of my roof, and thus far it is holding up! No leakage this past winter though I do proactively roof rake and prevent or remove ice dams. High recommended!

Category roofing,roof snow removal,roof cleaning

06/29/2015

Description of Work
Stripped and replaced entire roof, flashing, vents, installed ridge vent.

06/04/2015

Description of Work
Contractor hired, but has not started yet

Category roof cleaning

FREE inspections & Quotes Asphalt roofing removal & installation Soft washing of roofing & siding Pressure washing of concrete, brick & stone Roofing, chimney, soffit & fascia repair Soffit & ridge ventilation addition & improvements Skylight installation & replacement Gutter cleaning Roof snow & ice dam removal