Chamberland Professional Painting

Founded 2002 • With Angi since April 2010

West Hartford

West Hartford, CT 06119

Our crews of skilled paint professionals can get your project done,and done right! We specialize in high quality residential repaints with extra attention to detail. We are the first choice for local builders and remodelers to bring their new homes to life. Let us bring our expertise to your home. Proud to be an A+ rated company on the BBB! Visit our page: http://www.bbb.org/connecticut/business-reviews/painting-contractors/chamberland-professional-painting-llc-in-west-hartford-ct-64008439/#bbbonlineclick...

07/14/2019

Jim M.

The guys did an awesome job and were real easy to work with. We trusted them to enter our home and leave while we were at work.

Description of Work
Paint the first floor of our home and the second floor hallway.

09/02/2018

Darryl C.

My wife and I were very pleased with this supplier's service. There were multiple bids (4 in all), and Chamberland Professional Painters not the cheapest, but the most responsible bidder in terms of quality of materials and description of means and methods. Changes to their original paint specifications were handled easily. Communication was okay, given the time of year, early May, which is when we started to seek a supplier in earnest. Once the contract was signed and schedule was set, things ran like clockwork, on time and within budget. I will consider this supplier for interior painting in the future.

Description of Work
Exterior painting and carpentry repair.

01/25/2018

Elaine S.

It was amazing. Completed in a timely fashion. Always punctual and meticulous.

Description of Work
Bedroom walls, ceiling and woodwork painted

11/21/2017

Kevin V.

Very good. Excellent professional crew. Flawless workmanship. Very neat and clean work area. They left my family room clean and put all of the furniture back in place. The room looks beautiful.

Description of Work
Family room walls and ceiling. Repair and paint.

11/14/2017

Lori S.

It was very positive experience. The only things that cause it go astray is weather. They won't paint in "iffy" weather....which is a very good thing.

Description of Work
Such attention to detail, and very through. Scraped a lot of old paint off and used primer that will hopefully hold up for a long time. This quality costs more. Time will tell...but right now I am thrilled with how good my 35 year old home looks.

11/04/2017

Marie L.

Would like to give a shout out to Chamberland Painting for a wonderful job updating our house. Beautiful work, covered every square inch so nothing got damaged, prompt, and so accommodating under crazy circumstances.

Description of Work
Needed repair work to walls and ceilings, dark spot removal from water damage before we had roof replaced, and overall interior painting.

Category wallpaper removal, house painters

09/09/2017

Marcy B.

Steve and his crew were incredibly professional, thorough and quick. We would absolutely use them again!

Description of Work
Removed popcorn from ceilings, painted dark oak trim and cabinets, interior walls, and exterior areas painted.

07/29/2017

Prashant S.

Extremely pleased with the overall experience and quality of work. Steve had come out to evaluate the house and give me an estimate. He was very honest and knowledgeable. He explained the entire process to me in detail. The price was reasonable (we always wish for lesser) but for the quality of work it was worth every penny. Reggie and John were an amazing humble team. They were punctual and did a great job. Finished within the specified time period. And made sure the house was spotless and clean when they were done. They even replaced the old door knobs with the new ones i had got. A patch of wall needed to be dry walled as i had removed the wall air conditioner. The wall looks amazing after they were done. I cant even tell it was patched and drywalled. Will definitely recommend them to others for projects. And will definitely hire them for more work that needs to be done in my house.

Description of Work
interior painting, dry wall, wall paper removal

Category drywall, wallpaper removal, interior painters

07/24/2017

Marjorie E.

The house looks amazing- as though it were brand new!. Steve also changed his schedule around to accommodate our needs. We had debated about having this done because we know that painting is expensive. We are so glad we had him do this work. He is scheduled to do interior work for us. We plan on using him for all our painting!

Description of Work
Light washing of exterior of house. Painting of shutters, doors, chimney, gables, inside and outside of porch.

07/05/2017

Layne M.

I am very pleased with the work and the workmen were terrific. They arrived on time every day, cleaned up every evening before leaving my property, and reinspected their work with out any prompting. I also liked that the owner showed the day the job finished up and did his own inspection of the work his men did. This company also was able to provide a carpenter to fix and replace wood that had rotted.

Description of Work
Our entire house, deck, and replaced wood that had rot.

06/12/2017

David S.

The work was careful and professional. They were able to do some light carpentry on the spot to replace a few damaged wood shingles so that the painting would not be delayed. The crew did excellent prep work which resulted in a very nice final product. They came on the day they promised when I signed the contract, and worked continuously through completion.. I would definitely use this company again for painting.

Description of Work
Chamberland painted entire exterior of two story house

06/11/2017

Dan H.

Amazing, great craftsmanship and my house was left spotless

Description of Work
Exterior paint job

03/31/2017

Liz H.

Steve has always been on time, fair with pricing and done an impeccable job every time. His painters are always professional and considerate. If anything he goes above and beyond with his quality of service.

Description of Work
We have been using Chamberland Painting for our exterior and interior painting projects since 2002. He has painted both exteriors and interiors of two houses we've owned.

02/04/2016

daniel H.

Description of Work
Kitchen and bath painted after remodel. Very meticulous and attentive to detail. High quality products used. end result is beautiful.

04/01/2015

Douglas M P.

Steve gave us a detailed professional quote which identified all the work, materials, services and broke out options for removing popcorn from ceilings. The contract covered our whole house which was being prepared for sale and so we needed a quality job. Steve understood and met our schedules which included his team working around other contractors as well meeting as our living needs. His workers were exceptional and exhibited a passion for doing the job correctly. They were working at the house for 3 months showing up every day on time and focused on the jobs at hand. Everything was cleaned at end of a days work which was a real accomplishment given the removal of popcorn and sanding required. We were extremely pleased with the results and my wife and I give our vote to Steve and his crew as "Great Contractors" on our projects. I strongly recommend Chamberland Painting to my family and friends and would definitely use them again

Description of Work
Removal of a lot of popcorn ceilings in whole house, performed any repairs needed prior to painting, the painting of ceilings, trim, walls, doors which was a lot of work. Basically the complete repainting of a 4,000+ sq/ft house.

12/16/2014

William K.

Started a little later than planned, and took a bit longer. Some spots needed extra care -- but Steve was very fair and reasonable in handling these.

Description of Work
paint 3 BRs, Large hallway, Bathroom -- including trim.

10/18/2013

MICHAEL B.

All work was done professionally and with an eye for detail. All windows were caulked where necessary, and the few ceiling repairs needed were done in a manner that made the repairs invisible. The painters were always punctual, confirmed all specific work, and worked with our other contractors (electrician, plumber) to be sure all ran smoothly. Any questions or concerns were resolved immediately. My wife is very particular and the crew made sure she was happy. There was never any and quot;push backand quot; to her requests, it was obvious that they wanted us to be happy with the job.

Description of Work
The complete interior of our new home was painted, all walls, trim and ceilings along with ceiling repairs and wall repairs..

08/14/2013

Rosemary J.

It went very well. He was very nice, very informative. He came and sat with us on a Sunday afternoon. He answered all my questions and took the time to talk to us and to actually come back again on a Sunday. I saw an ad for their company and I decided to get an estimate from them.

Description of Work
Chamberland Professional Painting came out to give us an estimate for exterior painting services.

06/17/2013

Carole L.

Steve was very prompt when asked to provide a bid. He was very professional and knowledgable. He was also very accommodating to our schedule. The 'guys' were very professional as well, I expect reflecting Steve's practice and policy. The work went as scheduled. When the work started, the house was rough to say the least. When finished the house is beautiful. My wife and I both have, shall we say, an eye for detail. Our exacting expectations were all met. Thanks for an amazing transformation to our house!

Description of Work
Painted the interior of the house we just purchased. Painted EVERYTHING, ceilings, walls, trim, wood, everything.

10/22/2012

Douglas B.

Contacted company. After initial engagement, company was slow in responding. However, a contract was settled upon and half of bill desposited. Two excellent workers showed up everyday and worked very hard. They were utterly professional and respectful of the wishes of my 88-year-old mother, who usually was the only one around. I met the contractor towards the end of the project and had cordial conversation. I paid the balance. Contractor offered to email pictures since I would be off-site. I said that was unnecessary; when I inspected the site, I was happy with the work. I would hire Chamberland Painting again.

Description of Work
Scrape and reglaze windows of brick residence. Scrape, prime, and paint trim and porches. Scrape, prime, paint garage.

04/28/2010

gail A.

see above. it went really well, from start to finish.

Description of Work
i called for an estimate on interior and exterior house painting. I received estimates by email in a very timely fashioned. Hired the contracted. The work to be done was itemized and scheduled. Painters showed up on time and completed the work in a very neat professional way. we are very please and would highly recommend this company,

Star Painters, LLC

Star Painters LLC is a Painting service company in operation since 2005 in the Connecticut. Our areas of expertise is interior and exterior painting. When you work with Star Painters Contractors, you can trust that the job will be done right, the first time, every time. You will see the same crew and foreman throughout the project, and they’ll know your specifications start to finish. The job is not complete until you the customer are completely satisfied. Our crews are friendly, prompt and reliable. Our professional work will take years off the age of your home or business.

Offers by Star Painters, LLC on Angi
    P&A painting services llc

i am the owner of p.a painting services llc, my company is 4 years old and i have 9 years of experience, i have good price and my specialty and exterior and interior painting, power wash, wall, ceiling repair.

Offers by P&A painting services llc  on Angi
    DC Painting

We are a professional painting contractor specializing in interior and exterior painting, powerwashing and deck staining. Our company has over 35 years experience with professional references. Our work is always high quality with the utmost in professionalism. We strive to create a unique business-customer relationship always attentive to the customers needs and schedules. We always offer senior citizen, law enforcement, fire fighter, military and all medical personnel discounts. Licensed, insured and bonded.

HIC.0614543
    Connecticut
    Connecticut
    03/31/2023

High End Residential repaints, New Construction, Commercial.