Bartlett Brainard Products Co

Founded 1937 • With Angi since September 2007

Exterior Home Contractor: Certified in Lead Safety in accordance with 40 CFR Part 745 * GAF/ELK Certified * Mastic/Alcoa Certifed * Fully licensed (CT502399) and insured (liability, workmen's comp) * Longstanding Accredited Business of the CT Better Business Bureau * Family-owned business * Award winning service - Two time winner Torch Award from Better Business Bureau...

Dihaz Gutters LLC provides high-quality gutter services. Such as Gutter cleaning, Gutter repair & Gutter installation. Dihaz Gutters LLC has 5 years of Residential Gutter Installation experience in Connecticut, Fully insured and offers quality and reliable services quickly. Please call directly at 860-518-7506 for a quick response..

GUTTER REPAIR REPLACE & INSTALL, FLAT ROOF REPAIR & REPLACE, SIDING REPAIR REPLACE & INSTALL, EPDN ROOF REPAIR AND INSTALL

Action Windows & Siding, LLC is home improvement/construction corporation organized with over 20 years in manufacturing, engineering and installing experience. Our extensive product line we have formed partnerships with over dozen of the leading manufacturers in our field. This allows us to offer an even larger selection in wood, vinyl, composite, aluminum and steel windows and doors.

09/25/2019

They're professional, prompt and they were here when they're supposed to be. He went out of his way and he makes sure that he did the right job and makes sure the customer is happy and satisfied.

Description of Work
They did trim work on the door and they put some azek under the door.

Category doors

01/28/2016

I contacted Bartlett Brainard to get a quote on a roof tear off and replacement for my home with a single layer of Asphalt Shingles. It took a little while but they came and measured and then setup time to meet me at the house to go over the quote. I'd have rather they just emailed it to me because as soon as I saw the number I knew it was much too high. They wanted $14,500 for the work when the t...

Description of Work
Provided an estimate on roof tear off and replacement.

Category roofing,replacement windows

07/26/2015

I can't say enough good things about this family owned company: superior in every way from prompt and respectful call back's to prompt and thorough clean-up's. When a large tree fell on my home I called the office and within a half hour someone knowledgeable from the company was at my home to begin assessing damage and safety concerns. Within a few more minutes the owner herself arrived. This was ...

Description of Work
After a large tree fell on my house, there was extensive damage. Bartlett Brainard rebuilt roof supports including support beams through house down to a new cement pad in the basement and rebuilt the roof.

09/17/2014

I have used Bartlett Brainard company before this job for a new roof and gutters. They did an outstanding job with those as they did with the new basement windows. They epitomize how a well run and managed business provides exemplary customer service. They have my highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Replaced basement window with high efficiency sliding windows and screens

06/17/2014

Company did a very good job. Following day President of company called to see how we felt about the job.

Description of Work
Replaced aluminum trim from two outer sections of garage door casings. Wrapped base of wood casing with ice and water shield.

Category replacement windows

Siding, windows, doors, porch additions & enclosures, roofing, gutters & leaf protection.