APPRECIATED TOUCH

3 EMPLOYEES....

Black Atom

Black Atom - electrical services

P&A painting services llc

i am the owner of p.a painting services llc, my company is 4 years old and i have 9 years of experience, i have good price and my specialty and exterior and interior painting, power wash, wall, ceiling repair.

Offers by P&A painting services llc  on Angi
Mitchell restoration llc

This is an owner operator business that does high quality remodeling work. That includes carpentry, ceramic tile, custom bathrooms and kitchens. Interior exterior painting, and all phases of home restoration. Residential and commercial. We have an excellent network of subcontractors and 20 years experience in the trade.

10/22/2011

An appointment was made for Michelle to come and view the work needed. She never showed up or even called.

Description of Work
No work was performed.

Category remodeling

01/06/2009

Michele and her team are wonderful to work with and very reasonably priced. The quality is excellent and I was included along the way. When I need to make changes to the original contract, Michele provides multiple options to keep costs as low as possible. I would recommend her to my friends, and in fact have done so. She recently re-did my friends kitchen!

Description of Work
Appreciated Touch has done multiple jobs for me at my home in Connecticut and my cottage in Maine. Recently my kitchen was completely redone, including the installation of new tile floors, granite countertops, a custom build of a new lighted, glass shelved hutch, install of new appliances, and new cabinets; painting and electrical work. A few years ago, Michele installed new wood flooring on two floors of my Maine cottage and built small, customized "decorative" details, such as a custom made cork board framed as a window.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,hardwood floor,lighting,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite,interior painters

08/06/2007

She pays real close attention to detail and is a real hard worker. She was very positive throughout the whole entire process and works very quickly. She is trustworthy and professional. The quality of her work is great but sometimes she tends to be late.

Description of Work
Michel rebuilt one bathroom, replaced 3 toilets, replace a sink and laid new tile in the other bathrooms. They also refaced 10 kitchen cabinets. The job took two weeks to complete.

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

REMODELING & CUSTOM CABINETRY.