Star Painters, LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2012

Star Painters LLC is a Painting service company in operation since 2005 in the Connecticut. Our areas of expertise is interior and exterior painting. When you work with Star Painters Contractors, you can trust that the job will be done right, the first time, every time. You will see the same crew

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

house painting (69)interior painting (54)pressure washing (26)woodworking (20)

12/15/2021

William H.

Demir, the owner of Star Painters, is extremely professional, prompt and quick to reply to emails, texts and/or phone calls. He kept to deadlines and did an excellent job with the work he was contracted to complete, all, at what I consider to believe, a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Interior painting, remove popcorn ceiling, install engineered flooring, install new baseboards and crown moldings throughout.

Category remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/29/2022

10/05/2021

Linda B.

Excellent job of painting the interior of my condo. Very satisfied with finished results. I would not hesitate to recommend Star Painting....

Description of Work
painting

Work Completed On 10/05/2021

09/05/2021

Frank M.

Can’t say enough good things !!! Demir was always available, professional, prompt, and very reasonably priced. The crew was here on time, performed admirably, and accommodating to our schedule. If you’re looking for a pro, call Star Painters - you won’t be disappointed.

Description of Work
Painting - Int;erior

Work Completed On 09/05/2021

05/27/2021

Rob P.

The job was outstanding. Customer service was great. Responded to my request promptly ads a matter of fact, they went above and beyond. Work was completed in a very timely fashion. Very pleased with the job they did

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

05/10/2021

Fred H.

Absolutely amazing. Star Painters met and exceeded every criteria. They were professional, polite, reliable, affordable and high quality of work. I’m happy I chose them and highly recommend them to anyone looking for painting work. 10 out of 10

Description of Work
Interior painting:walls, ceilings, trim, doors

Work Completed On 05/07/2021

Review for Star Painters, LLC - 260 French St, Watertown, CT - 39325779

04/22/2021

Matt H.

Demir and his team did excellent work and were incredibly professional. I would highly recommend Star Painters.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 04/19/2021

03/30/2021

Jessica M.

Everything went smoothly from start to finish. Our bedroom looks beautiful!

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

01/23/2021

Richard M.

We had major renovation. Demir was great to work with, he adjusted our scheduled job date due to other renovation delays. He was easy to contact, very professional. The level of work completed is outstanding. We would certainly recommend and hire him again.

Description of Work
New kitchen, dining, living room, ceilings and all white trim work

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

01/22/2021

Nicole B.

From start to finish it was a great experience to work with Star Painters. Demir did a walk through on Sunday and by Tuesday we had signed the quote and agreed on a starting date the Monday after. First day was prep day and the following 3 days they painted 5 rooms (all different colors) and trim. They put down plastic throughout to prevent paint spatter. Like I mentioned a great experience. I will hire them again.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

01/15/2021

Michael P.

From start to finish, everything was excellent. Demir and the team were quick to provide a quote and even quicker to complete the job. Its looks fantastic and I look forward to hiring them again in the spring to tackle the floors and the deck!

Description of Work
Interior Painting of the Garage

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

10/20/2020

Julie S.

My experience with Star Painters exceeded my expectations. And my expectations were very high. From the very first encounter with Demir (founder and head of the company) on a phone call and through texting, I had a great experience. He was respectful, quick to respond, straightforward, and helpful. He was able to give me a rough initial estimate based on my description and online Zillow ad. Then he scheduled a visit to confirm the price and showed up on time. I had changed my mind about the scope of work but his final cost was in line with what was expected based on his initial quote. But here’s the main reason for my rave review of him and his team - Demir pointed out that some of my base boards were coming loose and so his team nailed them in and then painted them beautifully. They also recommended sanding down areas to paint (areas that weren’t painted before) to enhance the aesthetics of the place. Basically, they go above and beyond. They don’t just paint. They always showed up a few minutes earlier than they said they would be there. Punctuality is so important to me! Also, they make sure to cover all your furniture, appliances and counters so that they don’t make a mess and they clean up after themselves. Demir instills a high level of trust as we often weren’t able to be at home while the job was being done. We even felt like he could be a friend. He’s so nice! We are hiring them for another job in a month or so - to paint the interior brick walls, trims, and stair case. Star painters will make your house beautiful without costing an arm and a leg! I can’t recommend them more

Description of Work
Painting interior if house

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

10/13/2020

Joann S.

Excellent work and reasonably priced! They are professionals and very respectful! Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

10/13/2020

Maureen S.

They did a fantastic job and were very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

10/07/2020

Julie G.

My experience with Star Painters exceeded my expectations. And my expectations were very high. From the very first encounter with Demir (founder and head of the company) on a phone call and through texting, I had a great experience. He was respectful, quick to respond, straightforward, and helpful. He was able to give me a rough initial estimate based on my description and online Zillow ad. Then he scheduled a visit to confirm the price and showed up on time. I had changed my mind about the scope of work but his final cost was in line with what was expected based on his initial quote. But here’s the main reason for my rave review of him and his team - Demir pointed out that some of my base boards were coming loose and so his team nailed them in and then painted them beautifully. They also recommended sanding down areas to paint (areas that weren’t painted before) to enhance the aesthetics of the place. Basically, they go above and beyond. They don’t just paint. Also, they make sure to cover all your furniture, appliances and counters so that they don’t make a mess and they clean up after themselves. Demir instills a high level of trust as we often weren’t able to be at home while the job was being done. We even felt like he could be a friend. He’s so nice! We are hiring them for another job in a month or so - to paint the interior brick walls, trims, and stair case. Star painters will make your house beautiful without costing an arm and a leg! I can’t recommend them more!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

08/29/2020

Kayleen C.

Demir was so professional and he and his team did a fabulous job painting and skim coating our ceilings. We had almost every room in our house painted and it looks so good!! Thank you Star Painters! Would definitely recommend them to others and use them again!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 08/29/2020

07/31/2020

Bob O.

Every detail was attended to and the job looks fabulous! Issues found along the way (bees) We’re quickly solved. Great crew!

Description of Work
aluminum repainting

Work Completed On 07/31/2020

Thanks for your great review.

07/23/2020

Dee B.

I am thoroughly pleased with the extraordinary work of Star Painters, LLC. They literally transformed my home! They are extremely professional and meticulous. It’s obvious they care about their work. I would definitely hire them again & you should too!

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

Review for Star Painters, LLC - 260 French St, Watertown, CT - 38743721

07/09/2020

Sally B.

The knowledge, expertise and caring about our older home was evident. Carpentry was excellent and solved what could have been a large leak. Many extra touches were added to make a complete job and our yard was clean and picked up at night. The front door handles were carefully removed and put back. Seven new shutters attached. They are honest, caring, hardworking gentlemen and with a smile!

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

06/15/2020

Rebecca C.

Star Painters were fantastic! My husband and I were extremely pleased with their services. They were thorough, professional and efficient. The old part of the house needed a lot of prep work, and when finished looked like new! Demir was extremely reliable, trustworthy and made the entire process go very smoothly. I hope to use Star Painters again for the remaining rooms at a future date.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

06/09/2020

Richard G.

Quality of painting was A however, the power washing sprayed tiny paint chip over 10 feet from the house and also went into our pool. There was only 1-2 feet of plastic covering on the ground. It took me an hour to vacuum it up and 2 weeks later, I'm still finding chips of paint on the patio and yard and pool.

Description of Work
Paint back of garage, front doors of garage, 6 columns supporting an overhang and a back door.

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

06/05/2020

Kim H.

Demir and his partner did a fantastic job. He had excellent attention to detail and produced top quality work. He was helpful in discussing options with me as well as providing his opinion on a few things. AND his price was extremely reasonable. I would hire him again in a second.

Description of Work
Interior painting including 2-story ceiling and repairs on walls and ceiling.

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

05/30/2020

christine L.

Star Painters did a wonderful job from start to finish. The owner gave me a very reasonable price. The work was done meticulously. They repaired damaged areas, painted the walls and ceiling and cleaned up very thoroughly. I will use them again for my next painting project.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 05/30/2020

05/27/2020

Ellen C.

Nice job, even did some porch repair. Reasonably priced. Courteous and pleasant workers.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 05/28/2020