We are currentlty offering all services, as we are an essential service provider.

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

PlumbTech LLC

Founded 2018 • With Angi since June 2018

5 Plungis Rd

Watertown, CT 06795

PlumbTech LLC is a quality-first installer of commercial and residential plumbing and heating systems. We specialize in custom construction and remodel jobs, equipment changeouts. - Fully licensed and insured contractor. - 1-year warrantee on all work ...

01/27/2021

kim S.

Great communication with Ron! My boiler and HW heater were fire hazards that needed immediate replacement! I felt confident with Ron and trusted him the moment we met! He followed thru with financing, scheduled the install, and completed the install same day! I kid you not ... the new boiler (and all that goes with it) is absolutely beautiful !!! He followed thru to make sure all zones functioned and my basement was clean when he left! I will be calling PlumbTech (as needed) and highly recommend Ron to anyone needing exceptional service!!! Thanks Ron (Superman) !!!

Description of Work
new boiler, water heater, remove old equipment

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Enjoy!

05/16/2020

Elias M.

Went good. He did the job quick n reasonably good price.

Description of Work
boiler service

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

08/30/2019

Nathan H.

Ron has proven himself to be invaluable to us as we rehabbed a distressed property. He has been to our place several times and has always been professional, prompt, and communicated very well. The quality of his work is excellent. We had several known burst pipes, some mysterious leaks and missing appliances. Ron explained how he would approach the jobs, the order in which he would do the work and provide an estimated time and cost to complete. As new liquid liabilities arose he informed us about the problem, his proposed solution and what that meant for time and budget. Ron is personable, friendly and communicates well. And his electronic invoicing greatly simplifies payment. He's done work for my mother and I have recommended him to others as well. He's my first and only call for any of our plumbing issues.

Description of Work
rehab foreclosure, new fixtures, find and repair burst pipes, etc.

Category plumbing

08/11/2019

Scott M.

Awesome! Ron aka "Superman" ( you'll get it when you meet him)! On time and within a day of calling- worked super fast- and was extremely fair with pricing. Definitely gonna have him come back to do a larger project. He is smart with state of the art tools. Way ahead of the others in our area. All around good guy.

Description of Work
Leaky pipes needed replacing

Category plumbing,water softeners

08/08/2019

Chris D.

So far everything has been great, he is very professional and responsive. He has walked me through the entire process and most importantly has been transparent. I will definitely work with him in the near future.

Description of Work
Installing a new bathroom

Category plumbing

Thanks [Member Name Removed]

08/01/2019

Paul S.

Incredible. My water heater went after many years in a tight location. I called PlumbTech and sent him a few pictures and the model number. He then gave me an estimate that was approximately 40% less than the other 4 companies I called. Once I gave the "OK", he informed me his time of arrival, was professional, courteous, and answered all questions I had. The water heater needed to be relocated a bit so he adjusted the water line configurations, replaced all my shutoff valves and other related services at absolutely no extra charge ! Try getting that kind of service elsewhere. I got other estimates wanting to charge me for every single "extra" service required. I cannot overstate how pleased I was with PlumbTech . He will now be the ONLY one I call in the future for anything. Don't play games with companies trying to nickel and time you regardless of emergencies or not. Believe me, this is the guy you call for professional work, yet still affordable. I am definitely impressed and so glad I chose him.

Description of Work
Replace Water Heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Thanks!

07/28/2019

Joyce H.

Great. Ron communicates well and cares about customer service. His estimate was timely and he gave a clear explanation about the work done and answered all my questions.

Description of Work
Remodel 1/2 bath

Category plumbing,home remodeling

07/17/2019

Nancy H.

It went great. They were very professional and they did a great job.

Description of Work
They unplugged couple of drains, replaced faucets, repaired sewer line, and installed water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]!

07/16/2019

Destiny W.

Perfect! The job was done neatly and efficiently and we are happy to say we have hot water again! Prior to the job being done we were considering different avenues to take and Ron went out of his way to do some research on electric tankless water heaters and provided us with the information needed to make the appropriate choice for our home. Couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
50 gallon tank hot water heater replaced

Category water heater repair,drain pipe

Very kids words, thanks! We aim to perform at the top!

C & J Pumps, LLC

Family owned and operated since 1994.Free Estimates.Great Service for Fair price.10% discount with mention of ad. 24 hour emergency service

E. Garrity Water Solutions, LLC.

E. Garrity Water Solutions, LLC. is a family owned and operated business. We take pride in are work and use the highest quality products. We offer 24 hour service, 365 days a year. We provide 0% financing to qualified buyers.

Housatonic Valley Well Pump Services

Housatonic Valley Well Pump Services is committed to providing safe and effective well water for our community. We separate ourselves from the competition with our: Experience-with over 20 years in the industry, we know a thing or two about quality well pump services. Customer service-your trust is our priority. We will never oversell you for things you don't need. Certifications-our owner, Ralph Espinal, is licensed in the states of Connecticut and New York. He also has full J1 licensing in the state of Connecticut. Emergency availability-you can't afford to wait when your system stops working. We're available 24/7 for emergency repairs and testing. We perform a full system check after every service we complete. Ask us about our discounts for military and senior citizens.

Connecticut
    CT DOCP
    10/31/2020
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Plumbing and Heating Construction and Service Contractor

We do not do drain cleaning.