CD Design LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2011

Graphic Design
Website Design & Development

CD Design, LLC (for Claudia Duhamel) came into being at the junction of two significant events in my life. I had spent more than three years remodeling and restoring an 1880 Colonial farmhouse that had been poorly converted to a two-family house. I decided my home was the perfect project to utilize my degrees in Graphic Design and Architectural Technology. Both of which came in handy to remove walls; re-configure two floors of a former enclosed porch; and design and execute tile mosaics and leaded glass accents. Family members, friends and acquaintances in real estate and "the trades" suggested I should do remodeling for a living. At about the same time - probably because I so enjoyed working on my own house - I came to the realization that I no longer wanted to be creative for Corporations - Sikorsky Aircraft and Swiss Army Brands - I wanted to use whatever creative talents I had for myself and for projects of my choosing. Several basement remodels, kitchen remodels, bath makeovers, a small house addition and numerous wall covering, painting and faux finish projects later, CD Design, LLC has nurtured a list of clients completely satisfied they chose a female owner/operator who worked with them to get the results they sought on time and on budget....

Carmichael Grafix, LLC

Carmichael Grafix, LLC is based in the Tampa Bay Florida area. We work with clients across the United States to create custom professional marketing materials, direct mail pieces, ads, animated explainer whiteboard videos, and promotional products. We also provide print services. Let us be your Graphic Arts Department. Having problems getting the correct size images for your Social Media cover photos and headers? We can help with that too! DBE in Florida with USDOT. W/MBE Certification with the State of Florida, Hillsborough County FL. and City of Tampa, FL. Carmichael Grafix has been designated as an approved vendor of the Super Bowl LV Business Connect program. We are one of 200 local diverse businesses in the Tampa Bay area identified as a certified, experienced special event production company approved to compete for contracts related to Super Bowl.

Pro Painters

Pro Painters provides full-service commercial and residential painting in Watertown, CT and the surrounding areas. Family owned and vastly experienced we provide a full range of services that improves the interior and exterior look of your home, or business

DC Painting

We are a professional painting contractor specializing in interior and exterior painting, powerwashing and deck staining. Our company has over 35 years experience with professional references. Our work is always high quality with the utmost in professionalism. We strive to create a unique business-customer relationship always attentive to the customers needs and schedules. We always offer senior citizen, law enforcement, fire fighter, military and all medical personnel discounts. Licensed, insured and bonded.

03/17/2015

Jim T.

The projects always come out better than expected. Ii marvel at her abilities and talent. From design through completion there is no finer than CD Design.

Description of Work
Repainted my office area, done a couple months after she installed a laminate floor. Office area was in dire need her professional touch. She prepped one wall, including removal of dated cork tiles, Plenty of taxing work, including a marblized wall.

Category replacement windows,interior painters

03/16/2015

Claudia has done a great deal of work in our house including installation of a central vacuum system, painting, flooring ( both wood and tile), installation of outside soffits and inside crown molding, and artistic touches in our bathrooms, master bedroom and kitchen ( stenciling and Venetian plaster). Her work is top notch and she does an immaculate clean up. We highly recommend her work for all home improvement projects.

Description of Work
Bathroom fan vented through roof, inside and outside trim paint, concrete stain on front porch floor, install new bathroom vanity

Category replacement windows,interior painters

10/25/2011

Richard C.

I found and contacted 3 companies on Angie's List, explained the job specs and asked for quotes. I received quotes from only 2 and selected CD Design, based on a combination of fair price and Claudia Duhamel's (the owner) professional demeanor and upbeat attitude on the phone. My tenants (this is a rental property) and I were not disappointed. Claudia started on the day expected, performed all work with exceptional results and cleaned up at the end of every day. She also finshed on time. I will definitely use her again in the future.

Description of Work
Kitchen Ceiling- Demo compromised sheetrock and insulation @ 18 sq.ft.; Clean ceiling rafters as needed; Patch drywall, tape, sand and prime; Paint kitchen ceiling (2 finish coats) @ 230 sq.ft.. Kitchen Wall- Demo compromised sheetrock and insulation @ 16 sq.ft.; Replace base trim; Patch drywall, tape, sand and prime; Paint repaired kitchen wall (2 finish coats). Computer Room- Replace @ 10 sq.ft. ceiling sheetrock, tape, sand and prime; Paint ceiling (2 finish coats) @ 125 sq.ft.. Above estimate included all paints and materials

Category drywall,interior painters

From remodels to small repairs.